• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
Police are renewing appeals for help in finding the killer of an elderly woman who died after being mugged on the street for her empty handbag.

New CCTV footage has been released and a reward of £20,000 on offer in a bid to trace those responsible for the death of Molly Morgan, 81, six years ago.

The retired architect was killed as she made her way to Kenton Library, in Harrow, at around 7.40pm on January 15 in 2009.

She had walked about a mile from her home in Streatfield Road, Harrow, to watch a lecture called ‘Buildings in London’ when she was attacked.

Her handbag was pulled from her and she fell to ground, smashing her head and left side of her body on the pavement.

She was left suffering with a broken arm and multiple fractures, which she died of in hospital the following day. A post-mortem examination gave cause of death as subdural haematoma

The attacker escaped only with the pensioner’s fake leather handbag, containing only an empty Sainsbury’s carrier bag, an electrical extension lead and a Primark umbrella.

Witnesses said they saw two men running along Streatfield Road towards the library immediately after the attack. Police are also trying to trace a man wearing grey jogging bottoms seen walking ahead of Mrs Morgan in Streatfield Road.

Investigators have released fresh CCTV footage of Mrs Morgan doing her grocery shopping in Morrisons, Queensbury, in a bid to jog the memories of any potential witnesses.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-widow-killed-for-empty-handbag-10007490.html

Well that's one nasty turd - probably a smackhead or crackhead - who deserves to spend the rest of his days behind bars.

But - tragic though this is - there is a certain comic element when it comes to imagining the expression on the turd's face when - desperate to fund his next fix - all he finds is an empty carrier bag, an electrical extension lead, and a cheap umbrella, lol. Hope he enjoyed going cold turkey.:D

Like, WTF. How much money do these kinds of assholes think old people carry around with them? Idiot. I hope he's found and reamed in jail for the rest of his idiot life. Poor old woman, lived to be 81 to be taken out senselessly like that.

It's a good thing I didn't go into law enforcement, because every time I apprehended one of these assholes I'd probably beat the shit out of them.

Back