• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Every free breath she takes pisses me right the fuck off. She should have been put in prison with big Bertha as a lover for ever.

Never heard of Casey Anthony.

But just looked her up and yeah, evil bitch was guilty as fuck and killed her kid in a premeditated fashion. But there were investigative failings.

For one thing, the police looked into her internet activity on Internet Explorer, but neglected to investigate her activity on Firefox for some reason as yet not explained. And it later came to light that someone with access to her computer and password had used Firefox to search for foolproof means of killing by suffocation, as well as how to commit suicide by suffocation using a bag. And it was demonstrated that at least one of those searches could only have been performed by her.

I can understand you guys being pissed off about this. It sucks when evil people get away with shit like that. There was more than enough to convict her. But perhaps in this case, when the evidence was clear but not 100% watertight, it was a mistake to go for the DP. LWOP might more readily have gotten a conviction.

Last edited:
But perhaps in this case, when the evidence was clear but not 100% watertight, it was a mistake to go for the DP. LWOP might more readily have gotten a conviction.
I don't think penalty had anything to do with her not being convicted. Regardless of the State going for the death penalty, the jury decides the punishment, it's not automatic, so they could have chosen to give her LWOP.

I think she and her douchebag lawyer banked on no one wanting to believe a young, cute female could do what she did to her child. She doesn't look like our idea of a monster. Before when we thought of monsters that killed children they were evil, vile, ugly and they used that to their advantage. Today we know that child killers can look "pretty" (open to interpretation, I never found her cute, by that's me) and still be hideous and evil and ugly on the inside.

@Krystal, thanks for the information regarding the DP. I acknowledge your point on that.

My point about the investigative failure to check out her activity on Firefox could well have been a significant factor, though. Had the jury been aware of the nature of her searches there, it just might have swung it.

Had the jury been aware of the nature of her searches there, it just might have swung it.
I understand your point but once you really get into the shit storm that was that case you'll realize that she could have gotten up in the stand and said that she did it and they still wouldn't have convicted her.

I waited quite awhile to read up on that case and once I did I was baffled, that jury consisted of the 12 stupidest people to walk to face of the Earth. The State's case was overwhelming, the defense hung it's hat on public perception and it paid off in the biggest way. The only thing that the State could have done to get a conviction was to have a different defendant, they weren't going to convict Casey Anthony, her lawyer and her mother made damn sure of that, they played the media like a fiddle and people bought it.

......that jury consisted of the 12 stupidest people to walk to face of the Earth......

That can happen, which goes back to my point about the need to reform the jury system, including allowing those who don't want to do it to opt out, paying those who do a decent sum for it, and - above all - intelligence tests for all potential jurors who want to do it.

Stupid people on juries surely cannot do any justice system any favours at all, especially when nearly all of them prove to be intellectually challenged.

There was a case in the UK where in a murder trial, the jurors used a ouija board to ask the victim who killed him or her!! Fortunately, that came to light somehow - which is the only reason we know about it - and that jury was dismissed with a retrial necessary. But it really does demonstrate quite how dumb some juries can be.

So yeah, we really do need to weed out the total fucking idiots, somehow.

Easy, because thats procedure, security took him to the office till cops arrived

The article states that he was met at the door by security and police. I'd agree with you if i had any other info outside of this shit article. I really hope journalists don't get paid very much, especially these inept lazy internet ones. What a joke job.

a young, cute female could do what she did to her child. She doesn't look like our idea of a monster.

The majority of awful, unbearable human beings i've met were young females. Wouldn't necessarily call them all cute cuz my standards are quite high(as a man of my position and physical appearance necessitates), but they certainly didn't look like "monsters" either. With age and STDs comes wisdom, i saw monster all over this bimbo sluts face from the second her skank mug hit the news.

I have long since learned that beauty on the outside does not automatically go hand in hand with beauty on the inside. There is no connection at all.

Yes, some people can be beautiful on the inside and the outside. Others can be ugly on the inside as well as the outside. But it is just as likely that a beautiful and cute looking person can be a real nasty piece of work inside. And sometimes someone who looks as ugly as a monkey's ass with dentures can have a heart of gold. There is zero connection between looks and how good or bad a person is.

I have in my life known some very attractive and indeed cute-looking young women who turned out to be real nasty bitches. Am convinced one of them was a bona fide sociopath!

But I also have a very sexy and cute-looking young female friend in Pittsburgh, PA, who also genuinely has a heart of gold and is one of the nicest people I have ever known.

You just can't judge character by looks

a-fucking-men. people never seem to get that part.

On that note, I'm pleased to report that, nearly two weeks after beginning my quest, I have an appointment with the fourth psychologist I attempted to contact. Thank fucking god I'm not suicidal. :p

I hate when people say "the hardest thing is asking for help." Nope. Trust me. That's just the beginning. Then it's a whole new shitshow.

If you need help, definitely reach for it. But know that you may have to really be determined to get any.

Back