• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
Is this the worst photo-fit ever?
ayosvc.jpg

Cops have made mugs of themselves with this official photo-fit of a robber - which has his face covered by a cap.

The picture was issued by police hunting a conman who tricked a 98-year-old widow out of her life savings.

She told officers he was in his 40s, clean shaven with a narrow chin - and wearing a cap.

But the wanted image circulated by Gwent police in Pontypool, Wales, has left locals scratching their heads and asking: “Is it the worst photofit ever?â€￾

Plumber Jamie O’Leary, 26, said: “I’ve seen about 50 men in baseball caps today - it’s like a uniform around here. It could be anyone - I thought it was Michael Jackson or Usher to start with.â€￾

Salesman Andy Griffiths, 42, added: “Even Sherlock Holmes would have difficulty with that photofit. I’d be amazed if they catch anyone based on that.â€￾

The only other clues to his appearance are that he is white, 5ft 10ins tall, and broad-shouldered.

Gwent Police yesterday defended the photofit and said it could provide them with a clue to the criminal’s identity.

A spokeswoman said: “This incident was a particularly nasty attack on a vulnerable person. This picture has been issued as it is the only description we have at this stage."

"Sometimes the smallest of details can jog someone’s memory and bring about significant leads."
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1334999.ece

I think this is my husband's brother! Maybe not... I don't think he's ever been outside the U.S.

That's an incredibly detailed drawing of the baseball hat. I think I could certainly pick it out of a line up.

Back