• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
Police in Florida are on the hunt for a suspect in a hit-and-ran crash involving a pregnant woman who was left injured.

Sheriff’s deputies in Holiday say Crystal Lynn Noordhuizen, 32, who is seven months pregnant, was struck by a car Monday afternoon.

According to investigators, the driver of the vehicle has been identified as 33-year-old Justin Lee Colby, who is believed to be her half-brother.
In 2007, then-25-year-old Justin Colby made headlines when he was arrested for repeatedly having sex with a 15-year-old girl and plying her with drugs.
In April 2012, Tampa Bay Times reported that Colby was arrested for hitting his brother, Daniel Colby, with his car following a brawl during which the siblings hurled a variety of household items at one another, including cutlery, a toaster and a crowbar.
yJG7t6J.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-criminal-ran-pregnant-SISTER-fled-scene.html

"Justin Colby, 33, was arrested on charges of attempted homicide after he allegedly hit his pregnant girlfriend, Crystal Noordhuizen, with his car on Monday.

Noordhuizen, about seven months pregnant, suffered minor injuries and was recovering at an area hospital, according to a police spokesman.

She told police she had been fighting with Colby, her live-in boyfriend, when she decided to leave their home..."

"Officials from the Pasco Sheriff's Department said video of the incident shows Noordhuizen being hit by a car they said was driven by Colby.

Noordhuizen told police she was waiting across the street for a ride when Colby reportedly called to her and said, “Are you ready for your abortion date?”

http://abcnews.go.com/US/surveillan...-man-allegedly-hit-pregnant/story?id=28523332

HT_justin_colby_jt_150127_16x9_992.jpg

gah, who would want to breed with this???

Really, ladies...if you're fucking something that looks like this, don't be surprised when some real shit hits the fan somewhere down the road...

Now this guy is a TOTAL asshole. Did he really think he'd get away with this? Idiot.

Wait, wuh?

Did this thread just take a disgusting turn?

R they related, dating, or both?!

From @PsychoKitty's link:

"According to her Facebook page, Miss Noordhuizen and her alleged attacker appears to be related: both the 32-year-old woman and Justin Colby list a man by the name Dave Colby as their father, suggesting that they are siblings.

In 2007, then-25-year-old Justin Colby made headlines when he was arrested for repeatedly having sex with a 15-year-old girl and plying her with drugs."

Any FB sleuths that can find her, maybe?

Well that turned from a dayummm to a WTF????? Obviously something's not fucking right with this baby banging, half sister, half girlfriend breeding with bastard. At 25 he obviously had a fetish for young girls and giving them drugs to bang them. I am sure the 15 year old wasn't the first or the last. History of vehicular abuse revoke his license already. Oh and the kicker ready for your abortion date? Well that's one hell of a baby daddy/brother/uncle to your baby you got there darling!

O...k...Wait, did the article even say they were dating? Or just that she was preggers?

Because she could be preggers but it don't have to be his(I HOPE!)

Miss Noordhuizen and her alleged attacker appears to be related: both the 32-year-old woman and Justin Colby list a man by the name Dave Colby as their father, suggesting that they are siblings.
This is just a theory but maybe she (or he) lists the guy as their father but he actually isn't. It's more typical with women than men but maybe as his girlfriend she was on FB acting as his wife, listing his family as hers, etc.

It's just a theory because the other thought skeeves me out.

O...k...Wait, did the article even say they were dating? Or just that she was preggers?

Because she could be preggers but it don't have to be his(I HOPE!)
Yeah, my article from ABCnews calls him her live in boyfriend.

I'm hoping @Krystal and others are right. Maybe they're so close she calls his father her dad? I'm closer with my FIL than my sperm donor, so maybe?

*crosses her fingers*

Back