• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

maddhattie

A father has been charged with murder after the body of his three-week-old daughter was found in the cab of a truck - 12 hours after she allegedly disappeared from his apartment .

Matthew Warner was arrested on Saturday morning after police discovered the body of his baby during a search in Newhall, Southern California.

The 30-year-old and his wife reported their little girl missing from the apartment complex on Friday prompting police to begin a search of the area.

More than 50 emergency service personnel helped search for the girl with the help of air units until her father showed them to a location near the body on Saturday morning.

The cause of death is still under investigation and authorities did not say who owned the truck.

Warner has been booked into jail while the girl's mother is in custody waiting to be interviewed by homicide detectives.

The child's grandmother, Nan Allison, told the LA Times her daughter had gone to work on Friday morning- she works as a daycare provider.

She said she heard some rustling and unusual noises coming from the couple's bedroom and her granddaughter's crying seemed weak, but she did not hear any noises from her granddaughter anymore.

She became concerned at 5 p.m., when she noticed the breast milk her daughter left in the refrigerator had not been used and she told the newspaper that Warner - who has been to prison - was acting unusually hyper.

She tried to phone her daughter, but she said Warner had disconnected the phone line so she went to a neighbor's house to call police.

She says Warner had left and police were unable to find him.

Allison told ABC7, that neighbors saw Warner leave their apartment complex with a bundle and he later her daughter that their baby was missing.

She said her relationship with Warner was rocky and that he once broke a window of their apartment when she and her daughter refused to let him inside.

Warner posted a picture of him holding the child on Facebook just two days before she wound up dead.
2506546700000578-0-image-a-30_1422149558543.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ght-dead-truck-cab-father-charged-murder.html

Poor little baby. RIP little one. It sounds like the grandma had plenty of clues but it took awhile for her to put all the clues together. I feel terrible for the grandma...although she never should have allowed the likes of him in her home. This child would be alive if she had.

I don't understand how someone can abuse a child of any age, but newborns especially. They're so tiny, vulnerable and oh so sweet. When mine were newborns, I wanted to hold them 24/7. My youngest was a little slow to crawl because I wouldn't put him down very often, LOL. He's my last baby, so I wanted to savor his babyhood as long as possible. When you take the life of an innocent, you forfeit the right to call yourself a human. Bastard.

The child's grandmother, Nan Allison, told the LA Times her daughter had gone to work on Friday morning- she works as a daycare provider.

I have to say, a culture where a mom has to leave her newborn behind in order to work caring for other women's children—who are also being left behind by their parents—is just plain f'd up.

Rest in peace, little sweetling.

...And yet... Both mother of baby and grandmother of baby thought it would be okay to leave the baby in his care.

FUCK ALL THREE OF THOSE ASS HOLES FOR FAILING THIS BABY.
There is no excuse for having your children around a violent man, even if he is the Father. Or even someone who will not and/or can not properly care for the child. I was a very young teen mom, 15 years old. The baby's Father turned out to be a loser who cared more about hanging out & getting high with his friends than working and providing for our child. I gave him one chance to turn it around. I told him that he would not be allowed around my child unless he grew up and changed his ways. He didn't. I took a full time waitressing job, stayed in school, and raised my baby boy alone. He left the state before the baby was born, and never looked back. If I could do whatever was necessary to protect my baby at 15, these grown ass women have no excuse.

Newhall man charged w/ sexually abusing, killing 19-day-old daughter

LOS ANGELES (KABC) --
A Newhall man has been charged with sexually abusing and killing his 19-day-old daughter, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office announced on Tuesday.

Matthew Brendan Warner, 30, faces one count each of murder, assault on a child causing death, torture, oral copulation or sexual penetration with a child 10 years old or younger and aggravated sexual assault of a child, Deputy District Attorney Julie Kramer said in a news release.
http://abc7.com/news/newhall-man-charged-w--sexually-abusing-killing-19-day-old-daughter/493383/

According to the article, one of the reasons why he quite deliberately did this shit is revenge, probably against the mother who appears to be a wholly distraught innocent insofar as what has happened to her baby is concerned. Doesn't say what the revenge is for. Has he just discovered the kid wasnt his or something?

Doesn't actually matter. I don't give a shit whatever he feels wronged by. I think we all stopped giving a shit about that the minute he raped, tortured and murdered a near newborn, only 19 days old. Poor little mite. Kids so young are so delicate and fragile and should be protected. What this brute has done is beneath contempt. Even to compare him to a cockroach is an insult to cockroaches. Even those gross insects who spend their entire lives eating shit are many rungs above him on the ladder of useful existences.

It really would be nice if this piece of shit could be locked in a room with Krystal, Buffettgirl, etc - pretty much all the decent and caring mothers here - and let them teach him a lesson he'll probably never survive. But that's just me emoting again, I suppose.

Is there a DP in this cunt's state? Cos if there is, he is a living advertisement for it.

Let us return the favor that he did to this little one.. let us just use our members professions to keep him alive to do it again.. and again.. and again

What a beautiful baby girl. I can't imagine the torture she endured. I hope he dies in prison the same way he tortured her...being gang raped. Life in prison is what the article said....he deserves to die. Revenge!

It's worse than we thought.....

http://ktla.com/2015/01/27/newhall-man-charged-with-murder-sexual-assault-of-infant-daughter-da/

Matthew Warner was charged with murder, assault on a child causing death, torture, oral copulation or sexual penetration with a child 10 years or younger, and aggravated sexual assault of a child, according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.

Just hours after the charges were announced, dozens of people gathered at a candlelight vigil for the baby at Old Orchard Park in Newhall.

DA News Release...

Ricardo Santiago
Public Information Officer 213-974-3525 RSantiago@da.lacounty.gov Twitter: @LADAOffice

NEWS RELEASE

Newhall Father Charged With Murder, Sexual Assault of Newborn Daughter

A Newhall man was charged today with sexually abusing and killing his 19-day-old daughter, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office announced.

Deputy District Attorney Julie Kramer said Matthew Brendan Warner (dob 11/12/84) faces one count each of murder, assault on a child causing death, torture, oral copulation or sexual penetration with a child 10 years or younger and aggravated sexual assault of a child.

Arraignment for case PA082876 was scheduled for today but continued to Feb. 18 in Department S of the Los Angeles County Superior Court, San Fernando Branch.

According to the felony complaint, the murder and sexual assault happened on Jan. 23.

Bail was set at $2.25 million. Warner faces a maximum penalty of life in state prison if convicted of all charges.

The case remains under investigation by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, Santa Clarita Station.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! It was already bad enough just knowing this motherfucker killed the poor child; now THIS?! I am speechless...I am incensed...I just want to rip that fucking piece of trash apart! Oh, please...PLEASE let this fucker get the jailhouse justice he deserves. What a total piece of absolute fucking garbage from the depths of all that is depraved. 19 DAYS OLD! How does somebody do this?!?! I was just bitching last week about the fucker who molested a three month old; at the time, I couldn't imagine anything worse...is Fate fucking with me or something? Fuck that asshole I want him dead. In fact, remember that thread about getting anything you want? Okay, I'm changing mine from world peace to WANTING THIS FUCKER DEAD RIGHT NOW! I want him dissected, beginning at his fucking toes and ending at the top of his fucking head. Make sure to spend some extra time on the balls and cock. Motherfuck.​

Last edited:
I read about this yesterday and no matter how many times I hear about I CANNOT understand why anyone would be attracted to a BABY!!!! Jesus fucking Christ.

FUCK ALL THREE OF THOSE ASS HOLES FOR FAILING THIS BABY.

I'm going to disagree here. He broke a window, big whoop. Unless I hear different I am going to believe they were trying to make a bad situation as good as possible. How could a mother or grandmother ever think the father of the baby would be doing something this heinous. I mean really, grandma hears funny noises and should leap right to, "oh he's probably raping and killing the baby"? She did go to the neighbors and call the coppers. I am imagining this all transpired fairly fast.

That being said... he should die. He should die with the pain of a million murdered babies. He is evil incarnate, no doubt on that one.

According to some comments on Matt Warner's FB page, he isn't exactly firm with his sexual boundaries.

Reads like maybe he used to suck for drugs and money, and perhaps even on camera. But it's FB, so FWIW.

Dunno if it's been posted but his FB is under "matt tawni warner"

Is it possible mom didn't know her awesome boyfriend was a criminal, meth head, sometime prostitute? I mean, she had to have known he was SORRY because he had no damn job and she went back to work when her baby was two weeks old.
I am not feeling real good about mom, here, either.

According to some comments on Matt Warner's FB page, he isn't exactly firm with his sexual boundaries.

Reads like maybe he used to suck for drugs and money, and perhaps even on camera. But it's FB, so FWIW.

Dunno if it's been posted but his FB is under "matt tawni warner"

Is it possible mom didn't know her awesome boyfriend was a criminal, meth head, sometime prostitute? I mean, she had to have known he was SORRY because he had no damn job and she went back to work when her baby was two weeks old.
I am not feeling real good about mom, here, either.
I looked and couldn't find his fb

Warner's mother, Victoria Law-Thomson, says even though her son had a history of drug addiction she does not believe he would have done anything to harm his infant daughter.
"I still believe in you. I just wish you'd reacted different. I think you made some really idiotic choices," Law-Thomson said.

From Generic's link, it's the murderer's Mommy coming to his defense.

All is good guys, he just made some "idiotic choices" and the baby will miraculously be healed and we can all just move on from here. Oh, and her drug-addicted fucktard of a son wouldn't hurt his daughter because drug addicts NEVER get high and fucking stupid or angry, I'm sure he was a nice, calm and mellow methtard or salthead.

Ugh! My fellow demons have said all I would, it bothers me that they don't have an infant charging category. Under 10 just doesn't have the impact I would like. 3 to 10 our olds can fight back a little or speak. An infant cannot. I feel like as sick as abuse of any child is, an infant should have a voice of the law. Sexual abuse of an infant just screams "used a human soul for a receptacle" a human soul who had no chance to even try to save themselves. A subhuman who does this KNOWS exactly why he chooses an infant and the evil and sick of this subhuman to choose the helpless.. Well is evil on a whole different level and should be charged to detail this evil.

"I still believe in you. I just wish you'd reacted different. I think you made some really idiotic choices,"

It's fun to read this in Dave Chappelle's "White Man" voice ("Chip"). Congratulations, lady, this is what your moral relativist bullshit created: A murderous man-baby.

Back