• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
Charles Ridgill, 65, of Reynolds Road, Pinewood, has been charged with three counts of assault and battery first degree and pointing and presenting a firearm at a person, the Sumter County Sheriff's Office announced Tuesday.

Arrest warrants allege that Ridgill fired upon three victims Sunday afternoon as they were trying to flee the scene of the altercation, in the 3100 block of South U.S. Highway 15 in Sumter County.
When the brothers arrived at the convenience store, the report said, Gainey parked behind them again.

That was when Joseph Henderson Sr. arrived and confronted Gainey about following his children and said, “It’s been over a year and half ago, let it go,” the report said.

Gainey then sprayed the elder Henderson with mace, the report said, and he punched her in the face.

Then Gainey’s husband Donnie, who arrived at the scene, tried to assault the elder Henderson with a PVC pipe for hitting his wife, the report said.

As the two men struggled, Crystal Gainey approached Joseph Henderson Jr. while he was in his truck and allegedly began firing a gun in his direction, the report said.

After Joseph Henderson Sr. pushed Donnie Gainey to the ground, the Henderson men tried to flee in their truck as Crystal Gainey continued to fire shots at them, the report said.

As the Henderson brothers ran away, the vehicle driven by Joseph Henderson Jr. struck and ran over Donnie Gainey and dragged him 30 yards, the report said. Once they realized they had struck him, the brothers left their vehicle and fled on foot down Highway 15, the report said.

Joshua Henderson alleges Ridgill, the boyfriend of Crystal Gainey’s daughter, then began firing several shots at them as they fled, the report said. But deputies have not filed any charges against Ridgill, who had a small caliber pistol in his possession.

Bunch said he doesn’t know what started the feud between the families, but confirmed Monday sheriff’s deputies have responded to several incidents between them. There are currently court cases pending between the families as well as an expired restraining order set between them, Bunch said, though details of the cases were not known Monday.

The incident occurred around 5:15 p.m. Sunday after Joshua Henderson and his brother Joseph Henderson Jr. were returning from a grocery store in the 1700 block of Highway 15 South in Sumter County, the report said.

Once inside their truck, the Henderson brothers saw Crystal Gainey and her daughter, Layken, and her daughter’s boyfriend Charles Ridgill, were behind them in a parked car, the report said. The brothers also told officers they saw Christopher Bell, a friend of the Gaineys, running back to his vehicle.

Crystal Gainey then allegedly got out of her vehicle and tried to spray the Henderson brothers with mace, the incident report said. Joseph Henderson Jr., who was in the driver’s seat, attempted to flee the parking lot while Gainey allegedly tried to follow them on foot before her daughter picked her up and started to follow the Hendersons’ vehicle, the report said.
Donnie Gainey was airlifted to an Augusta-area hospital in critical condition. His condition was not known Monday, Bunch said.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2015/01/05/3909433/family-feud-erupts-into-brawl.html#storylink=cpy
http://www.thestate.com/2015/01/05/3909433/family-feud-erupts-into-brawl.html

A Sumter wife was charged after deputies say she fired at two men during a wild 2-family "feud" Sunday afternoon in which one of the men fired upon ran over her husband with a pickup truck, according to Sumter County Deputies.

Meanwhile, a Sumter father and son are facing various charges -- including attempted murder -- after the son ran over the Sumter woman's husband, said Braden Bunch, Public Information Officer with the Sumter County Sheriff's Office.

Crystal M. Gainey, age 38, was charged with 2 counts of attempted murder, 3rd degree assault and battery and possession of a weapon during a violent crime, from the incident that happened around 5 pm Sunday, Sumter County deputies say.

Gainey's dad, Charles Ridgill, age 65, of Reynolds Road, Pinewood was also charged with 3 counts of first degree assault and battery and pointing and presenting a firearm at a person for his alleged role in the incident.

IqgXlql.jpg

Crystal M. Gainey
Fmg1EIZ.jpg

Ridgill
6ZsmcO6.jpg

Joseph Lloyd Henderson
o6xZDQY.jpg

Joseph Lloyd Henderson Jr

http://www.wncn.com/story/27804555/...e-husband-run-over-in-wild-scene-deputies-say

Crystal's daughter is , or was dating Joshua Henderson son of Joseph Lloyd Henderson . So this is Romeo and Juliet southern style .

I don't think I have the energy to hold a grudge that long! What is it with that guys eyes? They all seem to have some serious issues!

I have an overwhelming need to know what the feud is over, I mean they seem like such a classy bunch that it has to be something really good.

I think Crystal Gainey fucked Old Man Ridgill and it's just been Hell ever since. Donnie's pissed his wife slept with a geezer, Crystal's daughter is pissed her mom slept with her boyfriend's Dad, and one of the Henderson brothers is gay and wants to fuck Donnie.
I was guessing that it had something to do with livestock, maybe the fucking of livestock but definitely livestock.

The younger dude though.... He looks all kinds of fucked up. But I think it is because he was blinking in the picture.
Haha! Right? At first, I thought he was the one that got maced, but then, re-read it, and it was the OLD guy that got maced- so what's THIS dudes excuse?

Back