• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Justice-Hul.jpg

DALLAS, TX
– Police have arrested a 14-year-old girl after they say she intentionally drowned 3-month-old Justice Hul that CPS had just recently placed in her family’s home.

According to reports, the teen called police at around 6:15 a.m. Monday to report a child in trouble due to high water. When police arrived at the apartment, they found the baby dead. Police say the teen intentionally drowned Hul shortly after her mother left for work.

“The facts of the case are that the 14-year-old intentionally drowned a 2-month-old and that’s the real tragedy today,” said Maj. Robert Sherwin with the Dallas Police Department.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com#ixzz3Q35liYTu

“The facts of the case are that the 14-year-old intentionally drowned a 2-month-old and that’s the real tragedy today,” said Maj. Robert Sherwin with the Dallas Police Department.
Well now wait a minute Bub, Don't you think she deserves a trial or we deserve the rest of the story?

This happened in that nice area of town near where I work. I meant to post that this morning but got busy. I would really like to hear the whole story if there is one.

I wonder if taking care of a newborn or the baby's crying was overwhelming for this 14 year old. If the mom went to work...I wonder how long she left the foster child with her daughter. Perhaps there was jealousy toward the infant from the teenager. I can see a whole range of emotions the 14 yr old may have been going through.

I wonder if taking care of a newborn or the baby's crying was overwhelming for this 14 year old. If the mom went to work...I wonder how long she left the foster child with her daughter. Perhaps there was jealousy toward the infant from the teenager. I can see a whole range of emotions the 14 yr old may have been going through.
I fucking hate when the parents use the teens as babysitters, teenagers don't have the coping skills to deal with crying babies. I had a baby that had baby rage, I was already 30 when I had him, nothing would placate him and sometimes I would put him in his crib, close the door and take a shower and i'd cry cause I didn't know what else to do.

I think it's an awful situation all around, that baby was put in foster care only for CPS to fail. I wonder what the mom told them about daycare, did she tell the caseworker that she had daycare set up? Did the teen have mental issues beforehand?

Why wasn't the 14-yr-old in school? Did she have to stay home to watch the baby? And, I believe, there was a 16-yr-old witness. I don't know what the baby's mother was locked up for, but I feel bad for her if it was something minor. She didn't have any relatives who could take the baby? Too many unanswered questions.

Too bad she didn't call 911 when she felt like hurting the baby. I agree that this 14 yr old obviously didn't have the coping skills to take care of this infant. There should have been a plan in place for daycare for this child. I really want more information on this case.

http://www.fox4news.com/story/27956238/cps-reviewing-home-placement-decision-following-babys-death

[....]
CPS says it's reviewing the entire process of placing Justice at the family's home.

A statement says, “CPS approved the placement and was monitoring the infant's progress. An internal inquiry by the DFPS Office of Child Safety is under way to determine if all aspects of the case were handled appropriately by CPS."

A man and woman who lived at the apartment weren't home at the time, but they have reportedly been friends with Keshondria's family for years.

Justice's grandmother, Clarica Hull, says her heart goes out to the family of the teenager charged, but she says she's also happy to see the suspect facing charges.

“I've been knowing her and her kids, but physically being around them, no,” said Clarica. “But I've been knowing the little 14-year-old, her and her sibling twin. I've been knowing them since they were little girls coming up."

Keshondria broke the sad news Clarica about Justice over the phone.

“I talked to her this morning from the Dallas County Jail, and she's still kind of torn down within herself,” said Clarica.

Clarica says Keshondria had 51 days to go on the jail sentence she was serving.

"She has two boys, and Justice was her last baby,” said Clarica.
[....]

Crazy but it seems that there was recognition among the bio family and the foster family. I hate to be so cynic but I bet that 14 year old had anger and behavioral issues.

14-year-old girl who told police that she calmly ate cereal, carried a sleeping 2-month-old from a bassinet into the bathroom and drowned the infant in a shallow bowl of water will not stand trial as an adult, a judge ruled Friday.

After a two-hour hearing that included the playing of a 911 call in which the girl repeatedly said, “I drowned the baby,” state District Judge Cheryl Lee Shannon found that the teen would be better served and society could still be protected if she remained in the juvenile justice system. There, she will have more access to counseling and other services, such as education, than she would in an adult prison.

Shannon’s decision means that if a judge or jury later determines that the girl is “responsible” for the slaying, her maximum sentence would be 40 years, with the first part of that time served in a juvenile facility. She would have faced up to life in prison in the adult system.
[...]
Testimony at Friday’s hearing revealed information not previously known to the public, including that the girl went to bed planning to kill the baby, Justice Hull.

Baby Justice was placed in the girl’s home shortly after her November birth, when her mother, a family friend, was jailed on minor charges. The teen’s mother planned to adopt the baby, and testimony showed that her three children — the girl, her twin sister and their 19-year-old brother — agreed.

The plan, which assistant district attorney Rita Yeakley said was a good one, was to have the 19-year-old care for the infant while the mother was at work across the street.

But the 14-year-old accused of killing the infant apparently didn’t want Justice in the house. Dallas police detective Kimberly Mayfield testified the girl told a friend a few days before the drowning that “the baby was just extra.”

In a 911 recording played in court, the girl told dispatchers, “my mom got her and we don’t need her.”

While her twin slept, the girl picked the baby up from the bassinet where she was sleeping, carried her into the bathroom and held her face in a bowl of water.

“As she placed the baby’s head in the water, the baby started crying,” Mayfield said the girl told her.

‘Should have listened’
Mayfield testified that she asked the girl after Baby Justice’s death if there was anything the detective should tell her mother. The girl replied “that she should have listened.”

The teen’s mother and father, who do not live together, thought they had a good relationship with their daughter, according to testimony. But prosecutors said the girl was angry at her mother for episodes such as missing one of her basketball games and asking her to go to the grocery store across the street occasionally.

The girl and her sister were rarely left alone with the baby and didn’t have to care for her often. The twins alternated mornings watching her sleep for about an hour after their mother left for work and before they left for school. But the night before Justice died, the 14-year-old told her twin sister that she would take care of the baby the next day.

“She planned this out the night before,” Yeakley said, “and waited until her mother left for work and after she’d had her breakfast. “

Teachers’ testimony
Both Mayfield and juvenile probation officer Shannon Wright, who recommended the girl be certified as an adult, said the girl showed no remorse after the crime.

Wright met with the girl weekly and said: “I haven’t observed any empathy or remorse. That’s just really alarming to me.”
[...]
The attorney argued that prosecutors were trying to have the girl certified simply because of the heinous nature of the crime, which alone is not enough. “Obviously, there was a disconnect between the child and the mother about having this baby in the home and she handled it in the most simplistic and immature way consistent with a 14-year-old, undeveloped mind,” he said.

Several witnesses testified about the girl’s lack of emotion. As she listened to the 911 recording of her call Friday, she bowed her head and Ashford said later that she wiped away tears.
[...]
The teenager remains in custody pending her trial date, which has not been set. Ashford said he expects prosecutors to seek a so-called determinate sentence in juvenile court whenever she is tried. That would allow authorities to keep her in juvenile detention until she is 19 and then, depending on the length of her sentence, transfer her to an adult prison if appropriate.

Ashford said he doesn’t know why his client might have killed the infant.

“I don’t think anybody can answer that.”

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...een-wont-be-tried-as-adult-in-babys-death.ece

I can think of three tweens right off the top of my head since Feb. who've killed infants/toddlers out of jealousy in the news here. I know there were at least two 11 y.o.'s and a 12 y.o. (I think that was the age). Now a 14 y.o. I know twins have a twin thing, but it's a shame her twin sister didn't rat her out. :(

14 and an undeveloped mind? What about a developed heart? My kids were toddlers when they would display empathy. This creature is a total loss, just tie an anchor and toss in a deep cesspool.

I hope they see what a messed up human being she is. Definitely a stoned hearted sociopath. Nothing will escape her wrath, she'd cut your head off as soon as look at you, yep, SCARY!

Last edited:
Silver bullet. Forehead or Heart? Firing Squad? No DP? DD will take care of that NP. Just release her.. I am sure you can find a reason.. you do with other a*sholes everyday! :whistle:

Those are some seriously cold statements right there. Like psychopathic cold.

God, is that level of depravity even fixable?

In the referenced article "Ashford said during the hearing that psychologists indicated the girl could make progress in expressing emotion and feeling empathy..."

Don't you have to feel something to be able to express it? And is empathy really something you learn or is it innate?

And is empathy really something you learn or is it innate?
I think it's a bit of both. We teach our children empathy but only if they can be taught, you can't teach it to them if they don't have the capacity to grasp and employ the concept. It's both a nature and nurture thing.

I think, I don't know for sure, at all.

The evil twin
well now there is Evil twin, and there is "evil twin" whoo hoo...I have managed to enjoy and EMPLOY my evil twin when necessary, and MOST of the awesome times I've had were due to my damn evil twin...that comes out when I drink a lil...:devil: being a Gemini and all...That's why I don't drink often... :smuggrin:

I just wonder what this mom was thinking. You've already got three kids in the home and you're a single mother, but you're going to take on a newborn? "She should have listened," suggests to me that this girl had, in fact, expressed her displeasure with the idea prior to this event, despite testimony stating that the household was in agreement. And why was mom already talking adoption when her friend, the child's mother, had only been jailed on minor charges?

This all seems a bit odd to me.

i know when i was 14 i was evil as hell. granted, i never killed a sibling, but that could be the reason i am an only child.

I find it hard to blame anyone but the 14 yo old murderer-

I think the teen's mother seems to have a big heart- to agree to take in & possibly adopt a newborn, when her own 3 children are practically grown- that's like being at the 49 yard line & agreeing to go back to the kickoff!

Unless the teen came right out & told her mother that she intended on hurting the baby, then I can't find anything she did wrong.

the girl told dispatchers, “my mom got her and we don’t need her.”

The girl replied “that she should have listened.”

This is so disturbing to me. Like SHE is the head of the house and her wishes are law.

prosecutors said the girl was angry at her mother for episodes such as missing one of her basketball games and asking her to go to the grocery store across the street occasionally.

No sense of empathy. No remorse. Just a matter of fact 'fuck you' attitude. I'm not sure any amount of counseling will be able to help this girl. Anyone that callous and cold is sociopathic. Makes me think of Mary Bell.

With 3 kids in activities, my husband and I occasionally miss a game or 2 as we are shuttling siblings off to their event for the night. This past Sunday, I had a prior commitment and my husband was out of town for work, got home mid-afternoon. My oldest had back to back games 40 minutes away mid-morning and his grandparents took him. DH and I managed to make the 2nd half of the last game. On the way home, he thanked us for making what we could. This story puts a new light on his gratitude. If he was wired like this girl, we may have been the next front page story.... especially considering I made him take the garbage out just this morning. :wideyed:

Nuh-uh; I remember being fourteen and I would've known very well that hurting a child is wrong. I would've known that at four. No excuses on the basis of age.

Give her a fair trial, but don't excuse her for being fourteen. Fourteen is plenty old enough to know right from wrong, and this was as wrong as it gets.

At fourteen you would have been hard pressed to get that baby OUT of my arms. I would have been over the moon if my Mom had wanted to adopt a baby when I was fourteen. This bitch has no soul.
Yeah, same here. My mom had a baby when I was 12 years old, and I was absolutely enchanted seeing my kid sister grow up. I was her built-in babysitter when she was little. Even if she did wake me up at night sometimes, you can't blame a baby for being a baby. I mean, she couldn't talk to tell us she was bored or hungry or frustrated or whatever; she had to cry. What else was she supposed to do, learn telepathy or something? Besides, there's always earplugs. :p

...she asked the girl after Baby Justice’s death if there was anything the detective should tell her mother. The girl replied “that she should have listened."

:eek: (chills)

That is one cold blooded psychopath right there!

Back