• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@Valasca, i have a surplus of seroquel right now... and i think mini spawn has a bottle of respridal that she no longer needs...that bitch needs BOTH!

Sadly, Valasca, i cant help your attention span problems as im out of adderall atm, sorry :(

Ok back to the case... says mama had head injuries? The other thread i read about little Mariha Smith said she had skull damage(at first they thought her lil skull had been bashed in cuz of how badly damaged it was) due to the extreme heat... could this have happened to mama's skull? Or does skull damage via fire only happen to small children? If it can happen to adults then maybe the fire was started where she was laying. Hmmm... need some Demonites that have medical training to weigh in...

The fact that it's a uterus doesn't bother me as much as the fact that it is a very poorly done tattoo. It looks like the "artist", and I use the term lightly, was having a seizure when they were doing it.

Ok back to the case... says mama had head injuries? The other thread i read about little Mariha Smith said she had skull damage(at first they thought her lil skull had been bashed in cuz of how badly damaged it was) due to the extreme heat... could this have happened to mama's skull? Or does skull damage via fire only happen to small children? If it can happen to adults then maybe the fire was started where she was laying. Hmmm... need some Demonites that have medical training to weigh in...
The kind of skull damage caused by heat that you mention can happen to someone of any age, but it requires the fire to be hotter than a typical house fire would get. The use of accelerants on the body could push the temperature high enough to cause such heat fracturing. I'd say your theory about her body being the fire's point of origin is probably a good one.

The kind of skull damage caused by heat that you mention can happen to someone of any age, but it requires the fire to be hotter than a typical house fire would get. The use of accelerants on the body could push the temperature high enough to cause such heat fracturing. I'd say your theory about her body being the fire's point of origin is probably a good one.

Ah ok, the lil girl from the other thread has gas poured over her and she was the point of origin in that fire...she was also found to have died before the fire cuz there wasnt any soot found in her lungs...same as the mama here, no soot in her lungs either

Geez, @TwiztidAngel. Obviously anyone can Google this shit.
Kissnoise.

Well due to my shitty wifi and crappy phone, i cant...i do good just getting pages to load properly here and normally i lose the wifi signal as im typing responses(like right now) and have to sit the phone back down till the wifi comes back so i can hit reply...brat :)

Ahh, after reading all 11 pages of comments, wanting to reply to most of them due to hilarity, just wanna give a big shout out to DD for a laugh in a bad day.
Here is my scenario in what happened to this family-mind you my career in social work and degree in forensics only played a minimal part, it was the years of reading DO that led me to this.
Dr. Mom picked up her boy, who was excited for his birthday coming up, so excited he forgot to drink enough water and had a headache. The mom, putting in her doctor hat, said, here hun, here's some Tylenol. The kiddo slurped it down. Moments later, realizing it was Tylenol with codeine, she picked her trusty doctor bag up and gave him the overdose medication. Avoiding a potentially hazardous situation, mom takes off the doctor cap, lights a candle by the bath, turns to grab a copy of the latest magazine of her choice, slips on the damn bathroom rug she's been meaning to replace and hits her head on the corner of the counter. Now mom has a splitting headache, takes the Tylenol with codeine, cause why the fuck not, forgets the bath and the candle and goes to lie down. The cracked skull is worse than she thought and passes away in her sleep.
The husband comes home, sees his wife in bed, sees the candle, picks up the candle, moves it into the bedroom, goes to put it on her night stand, cause Hey, afternoon delight, sees the blood, drops the candle near her out of fright, runs down the stairs to grab a fire extinguisher, slips on the garage stairs causing him to hit his own head without cracking it but knocks him the hell out. Meanwhile, candle catches house on fire, it burns for hours since there was either 50 miles to the next house or they didn't pay their fire taxes for the county.
And that is how you get 3 victims.
Or. ..Of course, the usual scenario. .. dad comes home, sees mom drugged the kid and herself, he tries to save the kid, bashes mom head in, decides to kill himself due to the loss of his family.
Either way. .. The person who said be nice. . Really?:wait:

Ahh, after reading all 11 pages of comments, wanting to reply to most of them due to hilarity, just wanna give a big shout out to DD for a laugh in a bad day.
Here is my scenario in what happened to this family-mind you my career in social work and degree in forensics only played a minimal part, it was the years of reading DO that led me to this.
Dr. Mom picked up her boy, who was excited for his birthday coming up, so excited he forgot to drink enough water and had a headache. The mom, putting in her doctor hat, said, here hun, here's some Tylenol. The kiddo slurped it down. Moments later, realizing it was Tylenol with codeine, she picked her trusty doctor bag up and gave him the overdose medication. Avoiding a potentially hazardous situation, mom takes off the doctor cap, lights a candle by the bath, turns to grab a copy of the latest magazine of her choice, slips on the damn bathroom rug she's been meaning to replace and hits her head on the corner of the counter. Now mom has a splitting headache, takes the Tylenol with codeine, cause why the fuck not, forgets the bath and the candle and goes to lie down. The cracked skull is worse than she thought and passes away in her sleep.
The husband comes home, sees his wife in bed, sees the candle, picks up the candle, moves it into the bedroom, goes to put it on her night stand, cause Hey, afternoon delight, sees the blood, drops the candle near her out of fright, runs down the stairs to grab a fire extinguisher, slips on the garage stairs causing him to hit his own head without cracking it but knocks him the hell out. Meanwhile, candle catches house on fire, it burns for hours since there was either 50 miles to the next house or they didn't pay their fire taxes for the county.
And that is how you get 3 victims.
Or. ..Of course, the usual scenario. .. dad comes home, sees mom drugged the kid and herself, he tries to save the kid, bashes mom head in, decides to kill himself due to the loss of his family.
Either way. .. The person who said be nice. . Really?:wait:

Im not a bold member but i have to say: AWESOME RESPONSE!!

This is a very old thread. Maybe no one cares anymore. It's a horrible thing that we've never found out what truly happened to the dear dr. The person who started all the drama saying they were friends must not of known them very well. They'd actually lived in the home for years. Do a property search on the pinal county assessor page. The local news said they lived there a few weeks, that was a misprint.
I was a patient. I liked her a whole lot, the boy was homeschooled in the office, he seemed like a sweet child, not very sociable. The husband took my vitals and set up my appointments. He seemed very shy and said as few words as possible. I don't think we will ever know the whole story.

How big an eleven-year old are we talking? I am pretty certain my father would have had no trouble carrying me at eleven. I know some of you breed your children to monster size in the US; but.......
This is a very sad story, but this is kinda of a funny quote. And true. My daughter's were 9 & 10 lbs at birth, lol.

@Abroad no nothing has ever been released. That's how I found this site. Looking for new info. Thought maybe since their families lived out of state, there might be a story somewhere.

Lots of speculating but no one really seems to know. I know nothing except my impressions of the family. They appeared loving and dedicated to one another.
Dr. B was a wonderful doctor. She performed surgery on me and I had the utmost confidence in her. She is greatly missed.

My heart wants to believe it was done by someone outside the home but my brain then says I don't want someone like that running loose in my world!

I hope the family members have found some sort of peace and healing. My thoughts to them.

Last edited:
Back