• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
mii61y.jpg

I am fucking pissed he only got 5 years, what the fuck is wrong with our laws, just what the fuck, i know this fuckking animal will be out and make more victims, parents should have used a condom, gotten an abortion or the mom should have swallowed!!!!!!!:punch::punch::punch::punch:

A former Boy Scout mentor from Vancouver was sentenced Monday to nearly five years in prison for sexually abusing a Boy Scout over a period of at least three years.

Shawn E. Turner, 22, of Vancouver pleaded guilty in Clark County Superior Court on May 29 to attempted second-degree child rape. In exchange, prosecutors agreed to dismiss charges of one count of second-degree child rape and two counts of third-degree child rape.

The abuse began when the victim was 13, according to court records. However, the victim's father said Monday that Turner began "grooming" his son for the abuse when his son was 11. The victim was a Boy Scout in a local troop, the victim's father said.

[....]

"In this case, the one thing I can't get over is the force involved," Nichols explained.

The state's special sex offender sentencing alternative would have allowed Turner to serve only 12 months in Clark County Jail and to undertake a sex offender treatment program.

[...]

Deputy Prosecutor Patrick Robinson opposed giving Turner the treatment alternative. Robinson said Turner abused his position of trust and now blames the victim for it.

"In the pre-sentence investigation, the defendant says this only happened because of the victim's advances," Robinson said.

Schultz said Turner's age and lack of criminal history made him a good candidate for the sentencing alternative.

"I know what I did was wrong," Turner said. "I do believe SSOSA (special sex offender sentencing alternative) is something that can help me. I feel given the chance … I can turn my life around and not keep coming in and out of courtrooms."

The victim's father said Turner preyed on his son and asked the judge not to consider the sentencing alternative. He wanted the judge to sentence Turner to the maximum, which is more than six years.

Court records say the first two sexual encounters between Turner and the victim were in 2008 and 2009 in Oregon. Over time, the abuse allegedly escalated from fondling to rape.

One of the rapes occurred in April 2010 in a wooded area near where Turner and the victim were attending a Boy Scout camporee at the Clark County Event Center at the Fairgrounds,

[...]

Another rape is alleged to have happened in April 2011 at another camping trip somewhere in Clark County. The last rape occurred outside the house of the victim's mother in Clark County, and it involved physical force, court records say. The victim was 16 years old then.

[...]

Under state law, second-degree rape involves sexual penetration with a victim between the ages of 12 and 14 when the defendant is at least three years older than the victim. Third-degree rape is committed against a victim between the ages of 14 and 16 when the defendant is at least four years older than the victim.
http://www.columbian.com/news/2014/aug/25/former-boy-scout-mentor-gets-5-years-for-sex-abuse/

so that 19 y/o that was posted about a few days ago, regaurding hash oil is looking at life- and he gets 5 fucking years :rage::rage::rage::banghead::banghead:

Yeah 5 years is not near enough, but according to the article, they were considering 12 months so 5 years is better, I suppose than that.

I'd be OK with a 5 year sentence if the court ordered him to sport a tattoo on his forehead that simply read "Child Rapist" and left him in the general population.

'Treatment' and 'rehabilitation ' are words which do not feature with people who molest children. This is how they are and what they are attracted to. This man will be either be molesting with weeks of his release or he will be viewing images of child sexual abuse within days.

' I know I did wrong'...He lies. He doesn't think its wrong at all.

Pedos have an excellent manipulative way of looking all sad, sorry and remorseful when they... GET CAUGHT! It's all part of the game.
He chose to take part in scout activities because he had a plan all along. People like this man are dangerous and will never be better, cured or ' treated' whatever the hell that means. There is no cure, if you cut this bastards arms and legs off he would still look at kids and get off from it, if you blinded him he would still fantasise about it - it never ends.

Notice how it stopped when the victim reached the age where this man got bored of him - then it's a straight 'NEXT!' And on to the other poor child who he's had his eye on. These crimes are so damaging , not just because of the physical pain, but the manipulation and trauma on a childs mind. Then the abusers move onto more victims and it just spreads so much misery. Sentences need to reflect the seriousness of child abuse. They do not . They are based on an old fashioned idea that it can be 'cured -' and 'treated' when we all know that is not true.

I always think of Gary Plauche , who shot his sons abuser dead while the news cameras were there. He had the right idea, that's the best treatment for child rapists that I've ever seen ...And it WORKS.

I feel given the chance … I can turn my life around and not keep coming in and out of courtrooms."
I feel he's a lying sack of shit who would say absolutely anything to get out of paying a REAL price for his crimes and the minute he has the chance he'll be back to the same behavior.

The state's special sex offender sentencing alternative would have allowed Turner to serve only 12 months in Clark County Jail and to undertake a sex offender treatment program.
Schultz said Turner's age and lack of criminal history made him a good candidate for the sentencing alternative.
I know what I did was wrong," Turner said. "I do believe SSOSA (special sex offender sentencing alternative) is something that can help me. I feel given the chance … I can turn my life around and not keep coming in and out of courtrooms."

Blah, blah, blah, yackety-smackety. Same old song and dance. Lawmakers who create laws such as those reference above should be required to read this site. Maybe then they will change the laws to reflect the nature of the crime. Robbing a child of their innocence is the equivalent of murder to me. Some people are not able to come back from a traumatic event like this and often deal with a lifetime of issues stemming from their molestation.

so that 19 y/o that was posted about a few days ago, regaurding hash oil is looking at life- and he gets 5 fucking years :rage::rage::rage::banghead::banghead:
Just the facts. There was only one boy involved and it was mutual. Lie detector test said no force was used. State sex Doctors confirmed this was a one time one person situation and that it was experimentation He was in high school and 16 the first time himself. the other counts were dropped because he was a juvenile also. This over 3 years was 1 time each year, and only once after he was 18 They were friends. The victim continued to contact him after he said no. Penetration includes oral sex. The prison sentence is only the beginning. there is life as a sex offender and life on probation. Sex offenders do not get out early or get any of the chances for work release to help get a life back. He got life for being young and stupid. I see others here getting 14 months and it is their 3rd or 4th sentence. You cant believe everything you read in the paper.

'Treatment' and 'rehabilitation ' are words which do not feature with people who molest children. This is how they are and what they are attracted to. This man will be either be molesting with weeks of his release or he will be viewing images of child sexual abuse within days.

' I know I did wrong'...He lies. He doesn't think its wrong at all.

Pedos have an excellent manipulative way of looking all sad, sorry and remorseful when they... GET CAUGHT! It's all part of the game.
He chose to take part in scout activities because he had a plan all along. People like this man are dangerous and will never be better, cured or ' treated' whatever the hell that means. There is no cure, if you cut this bastards arms and legs off he would still look at kids and get off from it, if you blinded him he would still fantasise about it - it never ends.

Notice how it stopped when the victim reached the age where this man got bored of him - then it's a straight 'NEXT!' And on to the other poor child who he's had his eye on. These crimes are so damaging , not just because of the physical pain, but the manipulation and trauma on a childs mind. Then the abusers move onto more victims and it just spreads so much misery. Sentences need to reflect the seriousness of child abuse. They do not . They are based on an old fashioned idea that it can be 'cured -' and 'treated' when we all know that is not true.

I always think of Gary Plauche , who shot his sons abuser dead while the news cameras were there. He had the right idea, that's the best treatment for child rapists that I've ever seen ...And it WORKS.
You need to see this too. Just the facts. There was only one boy involved and it was mutual. Lie detector test said no force was used. State sex Doctors confirmed this was a one time one person situation and that it was experimentation He was in high school and 16 the first time himself. the other counts were dropped because he was a juvenile also. This over 3 years was 1 time each year, and only once after he was 18 They were friends. The victim continued to contact him after he said no. Penetration includes oral sex. The prison sentence is only the beginning. there is life as a sex offender and life on probation. Sex offenders do not get out early or get any of the chances for work release to help get a life back. He got life for being young and stupid. I see others here getting 14 months and it is their 3rd or 4th sentence. You cant believe everything you read in the paper

ust the facts. There was only one boy involved and it was mutual
Okay, here's the deal and I will attempt to keep this simple for you.

Was the victim under the age of 18? Was the perp over the age of 18 at the time of any of the times of the crimes? If the answer to those questions is "yes" then it is a crime as the law states that children (those under 18) CANNOT legally consent to sex with an adult (someone over 18).

The use of force is NOT required because the issue isn't force vs. no force as the law states that children cannot legally consent to sex with adults.

Are we on the same page now?

The FACTS say he admitted he was wrong.

So he was raped by the victim?o_O
The psychological evaluation stated he showed no sexual interest in children boys or girls and no interest in adolescents. When are we guilty when there is no trial or even confrontation to your accuser. The charges were all dropped because the did not happen. He pled guilty to one attempted rape. the word attempted means it was not completed. they changed their minds. Yes you are right. If one is over 18 and one is under then it is a crime. Well how many juniors in high school go out with a freshman and have sex. It is not right but they don't go to jail for it. I do not have a soft spot for sex offenders or child molesters. Nor do I think the drug dealer on the school grounds should get out with serving half their sentence and go right back and harm more children. They don't have to have let every one know they are a dealer or that they cook meth with babies in the room Why do they get off so easy. Each case is different. This one was a railroad by the Father of the victim. He is an ex marine homophobic that oppressed his son so badly that he is afraid to tell him he is gay and has had sex with several boys. I know the father and the victim I wish I new the poor kid in jail. I am a friend of the victim. He tells me a different story.

You SERIOUSLY came back 6 months later?
The fuck?
This post was BURIED. we FORGOT about it.
Wow.

The psychological evaluation stated he showed no sexual interest in children boys or girls and no interest in adolescents. When are we guilty when there is no trial or even confrontation to your accuser. The charges were all dropped because the did not happen. He pled guilty to one attempted rape. the word attempted means it was not completed. they changed their minds. Yes you are right. If one is over 18 and one is under then it is a crime. Well how many juniors in high school go out with a freshman and have sex. It is not right but they don't go to jail for it. I do not have a soft spot for sex offenders or child molesters. Nor do I think the drug dealer on the school grounds should get out with serving half their sentence and go right back and harm more children. They don't have to have let every one know they are a dealer or that they cook meth with babies in the room Why do they get off so easy. Each case is different. This one was a railroad by the Father of the victim. He is an ex marine homophobic that oppressed his son so badly that he is afraid to tell him he is gay and has had sex with several boys. I know the father and the victim I wish I new the poor kid in jail. I am a friend of the victim. He tells me a different story.
Why did this one get off so easy!!!!! He has priors with a 7 year old and his mother yukkk

VANCOUVER, Wash. (AP) - A 19-year-old sex offender who was attending Prairie High School in Vancouver pleaded guilty to child rape for having sex with a 14-year-old student.

Jeremiah C. Thompson faces about a year in prison when he is sentenced Sept. 7 in Clark County Superior Court.

The Columbian reports he pleaded guilty Aug. 8 in a plea deal with prosecutors who dropped an aggravating factor that could have given him a longer sentence.

Thompson was a senior in April when he had sex with the girl, who was two years younger than Washington's age of consent, which is 16.

I'm sorry, but at age 11, nothing relating to sex is 'mutual'. Unless it's two 11yos playing doctor. Short of that? It's called grooming for a reason.

That is a completely ignorant statement. No. It's disgusting actually.

State sex Doctors confirmed this was a one time one person situation

This over 3 years was 1 time each year

So was it one time or three times? You might want to try and be consistent, if you want to argue the case on the internet.

A former Boy Scout mentor from Vancouver was sentenced

Under state law, second-degree rape involves sexual penetration with a victim between the ages of 12 and 14 when the defendant is at least three years older than the victim.

The most serious problem you have is the age difference of three years or more and the fact that the young man whose crime you are trying to minimise was a scout mentor and so in a position of trust/authority over the scout victim.

If the victim does not self-identify as a victim, good for him; but he was not old enough to consent and he was in a vulnerable position vis-à-vis the perpetrator, who would have known better than to get involved. This is why the Shawn E Turner is being punished, and I honestly think he should be thanking his lucky stars he got off so lightly.

Well how many juniors in high school go out with a freshman and have sex. It is not right but they don't go to jail for it.
Which would be a valid analogy if we weren't talking about a male over the age of 20 (age 22 per the original article) and a victim who was under 13 at the time the abuse began. Just a bit different there in the ages: a junior in high school is 16 or 17, a freshman 14 or 15, this freak 22 and the victim "under 13" per the article.

Be careful, @facts only , your ignorant is showing.

Progressive hero, Michael Moore believes that all black people and all poor white people should be released from prison. I assume that Mr. Moore, like most wealthy progressives, would be immune from the resulting crime wave that would result from such a policy, but it does shed some light on the way these deranged idiots think.

Which would be a valid analogy if we weren't talking about a male over the age of 20 (age 22 per the original article) and a victim who was under 13 at the time the abuse began. Just a bit different there in the ages: a junior in high school is 16 or 17, a freshman 14 or 15, this freak 22 and the victim "under 13" per the article.

This is what I mean the facts are not there. He was 22 when convicted. It happened when he was barely 18 and a junior in high school. the victim was 14. He was not a scout mentor. just a scout. I am not the criminal or the victim. I am close to the victim. The victims Father found out 4 years later when the victim was 18 and wanted to start a relationship and was turned down. What I am saying is the paper doesn't give you the whole story and lives get ruined because people believe what they read. I am done here. People that believe everything they read and think they are never lied too by the media are really showing their ignorance

@facts only, tell us what purpose the media would have to lie about this guys crimes? Of what importance is this turd that there would be a conspiracy to discredit him and make his crimes more than what they were?

This guy committed what constitutes rape by legal definition, the state had enough proof to get a conviction so he plead out to lessen his punishment. Logistics don't matter at this point. He plead guilty and acknowledged he committed the crime he was charged with. The only way I would believe he may not have done what was brought against him was if he tried for an Alford Plea, but he didn't. So all your musing about how we are being lied to and don't know the real facts of the case is all for naught.

Why are you riding this guys dick so hard on the internet? Did this guy tell you he loved you too?

Just the facts. There was only one boy involved and it was mutual. Lie detector test said no force was used. State sex Doctors confirmed this was a one time one person situation and that it was experimentation He was in high school and 16 the first time himself. the other counts were dropped because he was a juvenile also. This over 3 years was 1 time each year, and only once after he was 18 They were friends. The victim continued to contact him after he said no. Penetration includes oral sex. The prison sentence is only the beginning. there is life as a sex offender and life on probation. Sex offenders do not get out early or get any of the chances for work release to help get a life back. He got life for being young and stupid. I see others here getting 14 months and it is their 3rd or 4th sentence. You cant believe everything you read in the paper.

or see on TV...and you cant believe in the rapists at scouts either.

The psychological evaluation stated he showed no sexual interest in children boys or girls and no interest in adolescents .

Good for the psychologist...that's a reassuring finding. What was the finding on this guys ability to understand and respect boundaries? Its not uncommon for boys to experiment with each other...fine it happens. This all went to shit when the victim turned 16 and decided that he'd like to explore and try new things ...like being a normal kid in high school and girls or even another boy for instance and your friend didn't like or respect that.....he was selfish...and clingy and typical....because paedophiles are like that.

Also @facts only , just realized I forgot to point this out; but if you are so close to the victim, why on earth are you advocating for this child fucker? Do you think the victim you are so close to would be stoked knowing you are sticking up for his rapist?

You're a real class act bruh.

the victim was 14.
Okay, allow me to try this one last time. Shawn was charged with a crime based on the victim being under the age of 13 when the assaults began. This is not information "from the media" this is based solely on the criminal charges AND the state laws:

attempted second-degree child rape. In exchange, prosecutors agreed to dismiss charges of one count of second-degree child rape and two counts of third-degree child rape.

Under state law, second-degree rape involves sexual penetration with a victim between the ages of 12 and 14 when the defendant is at least three years older than the victim.

Is this penetrating your thick skull? He was charged by the courts with a crime that he could only be charges with if he was RAPING a child. Theses are court records I'm quoting, like the fact that the record reflects that in 2011 the victim was 16 but the assaults began in 2008 making the child 13 at the time.

What you are suggesting that occurred was Statutory Rape which he was never charged with. The media can say whatever they want but the fact remains that the COURT and the court record reflects exactly what we are saying.

Back