• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
These parents owned a pitbull that had previously bitten the ear of another child within the house.

The pup began urinating on Deriah's clothing, growled when dad played with the girl, and destroyed the child's belongings at every chance. The parents kept her door closed at night so the dog couldn't get to her. Yet, they kept it.

Grandma was babysitting and put the toddler on the floor in a potty seat, and, well....you know the rest. She was pronounced dead at Children's Hospital.

http://m.stltoday.com/news/local/cr...5464-81d4-9fa3e793549b.html?mobile_touch=true

Fuckers like this need 50 years in prison to ensure they never breed or be around children again; it's a damn shame that they won't serve a friggin day behind bars.

I just read a gofundme page has been started to raise funds for their defense. Who the fuck would want to help these stupid, reckless motherfuckers?

Last edited:
Fuckers like this need 50 years in prison to ensure they never breed or be around children again; it's a damn shame that they won't serve a friggin day behind bars.

I just read a gofundme page has been started to raise funds for their defense. Who the fuck would want to help these stupid, reckless motherfuckers?
They shouldn't be allowed to do that and never should be allowed to breed again they don't have the sense to take care of a child or an animal. I'm pretty amazed at what go fund me has allowed to be put on there site for funding. When I was looking around I decided they were a complete not and went with another site to raise funds for something

This boils me!!! That fucking dog showed numerous signs it was aggressive - and selectively aggressive toward the girl - and yet those shit stains still kept it in the family! THEY HAVE NO FUCKING EXCUSES! I hope they get shanked in jail and save the planet from their oxygen-depleting existence. Die.

When I was three, I (stupidly), yanked food out of my dog's mouth. She was a collie, and I loved that dog. She reacted by biting me on the face, which required several stitches to close.

My father immediately took the dog out of the house, threw her in his car, and took her to the pound.

I was heartbroken, of course, because it was my fault, and I didn't understand why my dog did what she did.

That's what real parents did back in the olden days.

I'm pretty sure if one of our dogs ever bit one of my grandkids my son would kill it barehanded on the spot. We keep their interactions to a minimum anyway since the girls are 3 and 2 (next month). The 3-yr-old does order the Doberman around whenever she gets the chance. He even let her pour talcum powder all over him and didn't even move. See, she sneaked back to my bedroom without my being aware of it, and that's how these awful attacks happen. Luckily, we work with these dogs daily and they both know if they hurt those children it will be the very last thing they ever do.

Deriah-Solem.jpg

SAINT CHARLES, MO
– Derek Solem, 32, and Sharon Williams, 29, have been charged with two felonies after the family pit bull mix attacked and killed 22-month-old Deriah Solem last year.

The couple left their daughter and her two older brothers in the care of the child’s grandmother, who also lived at the home. Police said the grandmother had just finished feeding the girl and placed her on the floor in a potty chair right before the family’s 80-pound Staffordshire Terrier attacked her.

The dog bit bit the girl in the neck, face, back and stomach. The grandmother lost the tips of two fingers on each hand when she tried to pry the dog’s mouth off the Deriah. The dog did not stop attacking Deriah until a neighbor repeatedly stabbed it with a steak knife

Deriah was rushed to the hospital where she would die from her injuries two days later. The 10-year-old dog survived the initial stabbing, but was later euthanized.

Police originally said that no charges would be filed against the couple, but after an investigation by the prosecutor’s office was completed, the couple were indicted after the case was taken to the county’s grand jury. According to the indictment, the attack was one that was just waiting to happen.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/?p=30580#ixzz3Q4JVdV6h

The parents kept her door closed at night so the dog couldn't get to her.
Fucking fabulous. What they figured they could have more kids but they would never be able to replace their precious dog? Because they certainly cared more about the dog than they did their beautiful daughter.

I had a dog that bit one of my boys in the face because he got to close to me, my son moved at the last second and as a result the bite wasn't as bad as it could have been. It happened at night and the next morning the dog was taken to the shelter. As a parent that was the only responsible thing that I could do. Someone needed to teach these fuckwads that.

When I was three, I (stupidly), yanked food out of my dog's mouth. She was a collie, and I loved that dog. She reacted by biting me on the face, which required several stitches to close.

My father immediately took the dog out of the house, threw her in his car, and took her to the pound.

I was heartbroken, of course, because it was my fault, and I didn't understand why my dog did what she did.

That's what real parents did back in the olden days.
Food aggression is common, but not normal. Dog was a time bomb, and it wasn't your fault. A dog that snaps, tends to keep snapping. I've always had dogs, I have a small child.. But you'd best believe the dog knows better than to even side eye my son. These people are fully responsible for keeping what they knew to be an aggressive animal near their child. Loaded gun within reach, not much different.

Irresponsible pet owners are about as bad as irresponsible gun owners. Nothing wrong with having a gun, or a dog... As long as you also have a brain.

Back