• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
Toddler Dies After Ingesting Chili Powder; Dad's Girlfriend Arrested

MS8nOW5.jpg
A high desert woman was arrested Monday in connection to alleged abuse and death of a two-year-old girl.

San Bernardino County homicide detectives are investigating the circumstances behind the death of the girl, who died from complications after ingesting chili powder, Sunday.

Deputies were called to the 20000 block of Cayuga Road when they discovered the toddler suffering from a seizure after ingesting the kitchen spice.

The girl was transported to the hospital where she was pronounced dead.

An autopsy will be performed to determine the exact cause of death.

Amanda Sorensen, 21 of Apple Valley was arrested following an initial investigation into the toddlers death.
http://www.dailybulletin.com/breakingnews/ci_22327225/apple-valley-woman-arrested-after-toddler-dies

A woman has been arrested in the death of a toddler who police say was made to ingest chili powder as a punishment.
[...]

The 2-year-old girl was taken to a local hospital, where she was pronounced dead.

Sorensen is believed to be the girlfriend of the child’s father.
http://ktla.com/2013/01/07/police-toddler-dies-after-chili-powder-punishment/

FB: https://www.facebook.com/amanda.sorensen.733

Not the first time I've heard of this punishment going wrong. What amount did the bitch force on her little girl? Why? How do you feel about that idea now, bitch?

Went on FB, there is a little girl potty training so maybe 2 or so. But a woman named Shiree says "love my little girl", could the photo be her bio child? Anyway, then Shiree posts the story on her own page.

When the last people were arrested for this, did she not see that this kills people????

What I want to know is what could a 2 year old do to warrant a punishment that requires her to be force fed chili powder? I mean really? I know it's not the first time I've heard of this but seriously who comes up with these punishments? First it's a stupid punishment to begin with and second what could possibly be the offense that warrants it? I don't get it.

Before I met my husband I always said I wanted to meet someone with no prior kids. I didn’t want to deal with the baby momma issues that comes with dating a man with kids. Never in my life was the thought of possibly hurting someone’s child a reason for not wanting to date a man with kids. They were merely selfish reasons but important enough for me to stand my ground.

What I am trying to say is that I knew what I could and couldn’t handle. A baby momma was the deal breaker for me in a potential relationship. If others would stop trying to full themselves and think that they can accept the challenge of caring for another person’s child, then that relationship should NOT be pursued. A person with kids is a package deal whether you want to accept that or not. It’s obvious she wasn’t ready to handle a child, let alone one that isn’t biologically hers but the lure of dick was stronger. Dumb bitch.

We should drag her ass to the Fairfield Farmers market. They have a kiosk with all the hottest chiles available to man. Some will burn your skin right off (why anyone would eat that shit is beyond me), if you ingest it. Drench her crotch with the same hot sauce and then give her a nice swing of the same shit.

Last edited:
APPLE VALLEY, CA –*A southern California woman has been arrested in the death of her boyfriend’s 2-year-old daughter after she allegedly forced the toddler to eat chili powder as a punishment.
On Sunday, police were called to the home of 21-year-old Amanda Sorensen*on a report of a child suffering from a seizure after ingesting chili powder. The unidentified girl was taken to a local hospital where she was pronounced dead.
The next day, Sorensen was taken into custody on suspicion of child abuse resulting in death. There has been no*official*word on what police found out that led them to file child abuse charges against Sorensen. Investigators are waiting for an autopsy to be performed to learn the girl’s exact cause of death.
Some neighbors said they didn’t notice anything unusual at the home where Sorensen lived with her boyfriend and other children, but one neighbor said the couple fought often.
“They fight like crazy,â€￾ the neighbor said. “I went over there one day to help with the car. She came out asking when he was going to get done so they could get the kids from school. He just flew off the handle and just smacked the dog out of herâ€￾
Sorensen was*booked into the West Valley Detention Center where she’s being held on $500,000 bail.…

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

"Read the full Front Page article..."

An Apple Valley woman accused of feeding chili powder to her boyfriend's daughter, causing the toddler to have a seizure and die, has been charged with first-degree murder, prosecutors said Wednesday.

In a complaint filed in San Bernardino County Superior Court in Victorville, prosecutors said that Amanda Sorensen, 21, acted with "malice aforethought" to murder the child, a 2-year-old who was called Joileen G. in court papers.

The girl was earlier identified by the San Bernardino County coroner's office as Joileen Garcia, shown in a family photo below.

The complaint also accused Sorensen with assaulting a child.
[...]

At the courthouse Wednesday was a man who said he was the boyfriend of the toddler's biological mother. Manuel Lopez said he had raised Joileen since she was 1 1/2 year old and considered himself her father.

"Early in the morning, she would always jump into bed with us. She went with us everywhere," Lopez said. "Bright kid, smart, intelligent, running around. ... She loved animals and horses."

He said Joileen's biological mother was devastated.

"She's just broken down," Lopez said.
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...-of-Feeding-Child-Chili-Powder-186209922.html

aFRm2Pz.jpg

Okay, I'm having a serious moment with these cases right now.

I'm home alone with all 4 kids while the Hubby is away at school, one of those children is not biologically mine and I don't get how anyone, much less a female does this. I know we have many cases on here where girlfriends and stepmoms have done heinous shit, this is just the first one that I have come to today. I DON'T GET IT!!!

Okay, my moment is subsiding but I still don't get it.

15 to life is a pretty good sentence, considering a defense attorney could probably successfully make the case that she had no idea it could kill the child.

Way to work a plea agreement, DA... for once...

Ok.... I might be dumb about this and missed in the article where it explains it but what exactly about the chili powder caused the seizure that killed the little girl? Did the chili powder mess up the kids sodium levels or something like that?!?!?!? Confused :oops:

I'm glad she got 15 to life, but I wish they'd sentenced her to having every orifice filled with chili powder. Yes, I realize that is taking that whole "eye for an eye" thing too far. I just don't care.

Back