• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
CurtisAllgier-620x400.jpg

This guy threatened the lives of his attorneys so many times now he doesn't get one. Originally was under our scrutiny here: http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...er-wants-his-tats-covered-during-trial.39365/ about 5 years ago didn't know wheither to add there or start anew:
http://latest.com/2015/01/white-sup...-attorney-repeatedly-threatening-kill-lawyer/
A white supremacist inmate from Utah who murdered a prison guard in 2007 has now lost his right to an attorney after he threatened to kill his lawyers multiple times.
Curtis Allgier, 35, reportedly told his lawyers they were not worthy of his “Aryan GOD presence” and told them he “knows to find people outside of prison.” The attorneys were preparing Allgier’s appeal of a plea deal he accepted to avoid the death penalty.

The inmate murdered prison guard Stephen Anderson in 2007 after he was able to break free from his shackles during a doctor’s appointment.

After getting free, Allgier took the guard’s gun and shot him as he was being brought to his MRI at a University of Utah medical clinic. The inmate then attempted to escape and managed to steal a vehicle outside of the medical center.

In the rant that ultimately caused him to lose his lawyer privileges, Allgier called his lawyers the”‘dumbest a** clowns I’ve ever had the EXTREME dishonorable displeasure of being forced to know,” and threatened his attorneys, according to Fox 13.

While stripping the inmate of his right to an attorney is considered an extreme measure, the Utah Supreme Court justified their decision because of his extreme conduct:

“We conclude that making threats to the welfare of appointed counsel may constitute extreme conduct justifying a forfeiture of counsel.”

Allgier’s appeal has been allowed to continue. The inmate will represent himself.

which I think will be beauty! well, if I messed up just squish me under Dakota!

If he did not elect to represent himself, how can they successfully try the appeal? The legalities behind this are mind boggling.

Um I think I know who the clown is. why would he get all those face tattoos anyway? Its going to be even more attractive as he gets older.
Mugshot-Cry.jpg

If he did not elect to represent himself, how can they successfully try the appeal? The legalities behind this are mind boggling.
He's said on many occasions that he'd fire his lawyers and represent himself, so he seemed to think he could handle it back then. Now he'll finally find out that he's an incapable idiot. It'll be fun to watch.

Hmmm, I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about this guy tells me he's an ASSHOLE.

Maybe it's just the distant look in his eyes, I don't know.
DAFUQ? I have a couple of tattoos I kind of regret (ex's initials in a celtic heart on the back of my neck and a slightly badly done iguana on my right arm), but Jebus--I guess I don't feel so bad now.

Fun? Horebreed? 5150 Style? Why do they always have to put absolutely stupid sh** on their face?

Oh, and the tattooed engagement ring--stupidest one EVAH.
Oh, I can beat that one, tattooed wedding band. I'm divorced from him. Let me just say drugs were involved. Thankfully I have an amazing tattoo artist who turned that shit into a very pretty bow on my finger, which was very helpful considering I remarried in May.

He shot a guard while on an appt to get an MRA?! A free MRI at that! I wonder if it was of his brain? In order for me to get one of those for an emergency hysterectomy I had to go through Hell, high water and an act of congress to get one and still had to pay a HUGE chunk of it. What a POS that should have been exterminated when he shot the guard in the first place. Like I have said before, why can't we hear about the scum sucking bastards like these getting blowed away instead of the poor guy that was nervous and made a sudden wrong move and got killed because it appeared he was going for a weapon.

The justice system guarantees us counsel if we get in trouble but it doesn't give us the right to be a complete fucktard to that attorney, that FREE attorney. A well trained, free attorney because he's a murderer, he wasn't appointed Billy Bob, Esquire, who went into law when he didn't get accepted to mechanics school, appellate attorneys are generally top of the line.

On top of being a general fucktard, he has also committed more crimes against his attorney by threatening him. Threatening someone's life is a crime, and no one is guaranteed a free attorney that they get to abuse and commit crimes against.

Perhaps is is just a misunderstood geek. Anyone who would get their face tatooed with the model number of IBM's first PC can't be all bad...

I really do hate to disappoint somebody who has the cover of The Collector as her avatar, but Jolene and Curtis were actually An Item. In the thread here, on My Life of Crime, she responds with some degree of venom to somebody and described herself as Curtis' ex-wife.

--Al

Back