• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
Yes, a person with the last name of Cutler stabbed someone with knives.....

A squatter who stabbed a grandmother to death when she returned home from holiday has been detained under the Mental Health Act.

Andrea Cutler carried on living at Sandra Bainbridge's cottage in Belper, Derbyshire, after she had killed the 70-year-old in December 2013.

Cutler, 39, from Derby, has a long history of mental illness.

She was charged with murder but pleaded guilty to manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility.

He gave her a hospital order with no time limit.

The prosecution and defence psychiatrists believe she was suffering from schizoaffective psychosis, a severe mental illness, at the time of the killing.

Prior to killing Ms Bainbridge, she had most recently been in court on 3 December 2013, charged with harassing a woman she had been to school with.

[...]

She left the magistrates court and failed to return after the hearing was adjourned for her to speak to a probation officer about a psychiatric assessment.

[...]

Having absconded Cutler returned to her own home in Derby, packed two rucksacks and walked to Belper.

She claimed to have slept rough in an "old man's garden" before finding Ms Bainbridge's cottage in Short Row and treating it as her own.

She used her credit card to buy food and even changed the landline phone number.

Ms Bainbridge returned from Turkey on 9 December 2013, after a week with her friend, Derek Joyner.

Cutler then attacked the pensioner, stabbing her repeatedly to the head, face and vagina.

A post-mortem examination suggested Ms Bainbridge was alive for up to 35 minutes after the attack before eventually losing consciousness.

[Cutler] told police: "I didn't enjoy it, I didn't want to do it, it's just an event that happened, that I was really unlucky.

"I'm lucky that Mr Joyner didn't get murdered, manslaughtered, well whatever comes out of this, as well."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-30950061

A man has described how he escaped from a knife-wielding woman who had already stabbed his partner to death.

Mr Joyner, 70, said it was "like a horror film" as he saw the glint of a knife blade and desperately tried to save himself.

"The bedroom door slowly opened and a woman all dressed in black, with black hair, was peering round the door," he said.

Cutler claimed to be a neighbour but Mr Joyner knew something was "really, drastically wrong".

"I just blurted out 'No you are not. Where's Sandra? What have you done with her?'

"She turned round very slowly and the door swung open."

Mr Joyner then saw she had a knife.

He shut the door and held the handle, which rattled as Cutler tried to open the door from the other side.

"My arms are not weak yet that door handle was turning and I was holding on for grim death," said Mr Joyner.

"It must have only taken a matter of moments but it seemed like a lifetime."

Mr Joyner went down the stairs but Cutler followed and he had to hold her back from opening two more doors before he eventually escaped.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-30979106

QUOTE: [Cutler] told police: "I didn't enjoy it, I didn't want to do it, it's just an event that happened, that I was really unlucky. "I'm lucky that Mr Joyner didn't get murdered, manslaughtered, well whatever comes out of this, as well."

She states she was the unlucky one?! How about the poor old woman that died?! She states she didn't enjoy it but it sounds like she sure made herself right at home even down to changing the phone number. She's lucky that Mr. Joyner wasn't stabbed?! I am definitely sure I would bitch slap this pyscho over and over and over until her eyes popped out and teeth fell out just for being that stupid. Mentally ill doesn't cover this one. She been given a hospital order with no time limit. Well then I hope she never makes it on my side of pond because "Cutler" would be CUT, sliced up, and dumped in a variety of nasty swamps of Florida and never to be found but I'm sure no one would be looking for her any how if they know what's good for them! Dear God that face.
_80483571_tpandrea.jpg

Last edited:
QUOTE: [Cutler] told police: "I didn't enjoy it, I didn't want to do it, it's just an event that happened, that I was really unlucky. "I'm lucky that Mr Joyner didn't get murdered, manslaughtered, well whatever comes out of this, as well."

She states she was the unlucky one?! How about the poor old woman that died?! She states she didn't enjoy it but it sounds like she sure made herself right at home even down to changing the phone number. She's lucky that Mr. Joyner wasn't stabbed?! I am definitely sure I would bitch slap this pyscho over and over and over until her eyes popped out and teeth fell out just for being that stupid. Mentally ill doesn't cover this one. She been given a hospital order with no time limit. Well then I hope she never makes it on my side of pond because "Cutler" would be CUT, sliced up, and dumped in a variety of nasty swamps of Florida and never to be found but I'm sure no one would be looking for her any how if they know what's good for them! Dear God that face.
_80483571_tpandrea.jpg
If she isn't mentally ill, there is no such thing. I think I would piss myself if this thing was staring down at me with a knife after I walked in the door from vacation.

Mental illness is real. I am not defending the perpetrator, but schizoaffective disorder can make a person do really wacky things.

Last edited:
Back