• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
imageprocessor

imageprocessor

Oklahoma’s first execution since it botched the lethal injection of a death row inmate 10 months ago saw convicted baby killer Charles Frederick Warner exclaim from the death chamber: “My body is on fire.”

In a disturbing sequence, the 47-year-old Warner made the claim after getting a dose of the sedative midazolam followed by involuntary twitching after the lethal injection was administered. He stopped breathing seven minutes later.

The Thursday night execution at Oklahoma State Penitentiary in McAlester came after an extensive look at the process that included $71,000 in upgrades and even went before the U.S. Supreme Court.

Warner’s own execution was originally scheduled for April 29, the same night that inmate Clayton Lockett convulsed, spurted blood and writhed on his gurney during an execution that lasted 43 minutes. Prison officials later called Lockett’s prolonged death a “bloody mess.”

Convicted in the 1997 rape and murder of an 11-month-old girl in Oklahoma City, Warner could not escape his fate. But he added to the controversy surrounding lethal injection before his death.

“Before I give my final statement, I’ll tell you they poked me five times. It hurt. It feels like acid,” Warner said before the execution began.

Warner's attorney, Madeline Cohen, who witnessed the execution, said there was no way to know if Warner suffered because the second drug, a paralytic, would have prevented him from moving.

"Because Oklahoma injected Mr. Warner with a paralytic tonight, acting as a chemical veil, we will never know whether he experienced the intense pain of suffocation and burning that would result from injecting a conscious person with rocuronium bromide and potassium chloride," Cohen said in a statement.
[..]
Warner was one of two men executed in the U.S. Thursday. Both men were killed by lethal injection, and they were pronounced within minutes of each other.

Johnny Shane Kormondy, 42, was executed in Florida for a 1993 home invasion in which he murdered a Pensacola banker and raped the man’s wife.

Kormondy was convicted of murdering Gary McAdams and repeatedly raping Gary’s wife, Cecilia. Kormondy and two other men confronted the couple outside their Pensacola home right after they returned from a high school reunion. The thugs forced their way into the house and Kormondy raped Cecilia several times before fatally shooting Gary in the back of his head.

The accomplices in the assault were sentenced to life in prison.
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/convicted-killers-fla-okla-executed-night-article-1.2080498

I can only hope Warner suffered horribly, and the 11 month old baby was looking down on this squirming insect smiled. Hope she feels she got justice after waiting 15 long years.

“My body is on fire.”
If only that were what actually happened. Ah, I can dream can't I? Fucker raped and murdered an 11 month old, how he was executed was too humane in my opinion.

Oklahoma’s first execution since it botched the lethal injection of a death row inmate 10 months ago
And this statement bothers me. The execution wasn't botched, he's still dead therefore it worked as intended. It may have taken too long, it may have had some blood squirting but it wasn't botched because he's still dead, it worked perfectly.

“Before I give my final statement, I’ll tell you they poked me five times. It hurt. It feels like acid,” Warner said before the execution began.
And this. FUCK YOU, they should have poked you 5,000 times with needles dripping acid. He didn't give a fuck how the baby felt so I don't give a fuck how he felt dying, all that matters to me is that he is no longer wasting my precious oxygen!

Except for the unfortunate deaths of the innocent victims, the has a great ending. I do hope they're last thoughts before they died were of the victims and realized the world is definitely better off without them in it. They did this to themselves. The one complaining about how he got stuck 5 times and it hurt, that's nothing compared to what he should have gotten.

omg really it hurt and felt like acid? what they should of done was put him in a tub alive filled with acid as soon as he was convicted and let him soak and burn for raping and killing that little baby.

Killer 'was acting and just made it LOOK like he was being tortured to death in execution': He began writhing in pain BEFORE he'd been given experimental drugs, claim Oklahoma officials

• Charles Warner was Oklahoma's first lethal injection since a botched execution in April that left Curt Lockett writhing in pain for 43 minutes
  • Warner screamed 'My body is on fire!' during his execution in Thursday
  • Officials say he was faking being in agony
  • Warner raped and murdered an 11-month-old girl in 1997
  • Retired prison guard says Warner was 'hamming it up' in attempt to halt future executions
By Associated Press

Published: 20:42 EST, 16 January 2015 | Updated: 11:37 EST, 17 January 2015

Lying? Charles Warner began complaining about the effects of the experimental drug before they had been administered for his execution

An Oklahoma inmate executed amid a legal challenge over lethal injection began complaining about the effects on his body before the drugs were administered, prompting some to question whether he may have exaggerated his symptoms to help his fellow death row inmates' case.

Charles Warner, who was executed Thursday for the killing of an 11-month-old girl in 1997, said during his last words: 'It feels like acid.' The comment came before any of the lethal drugs were administered and while he was only receiving a saline drip through an intravenous line.

While on the gurney, he also said he'd been 'poked' five times.

Warner's attorney who witnessed his execution, Madeline Cohen, said since she wasn't able to view the IV insertion, she asked Warner to tell her how many times the execution team tried to insert the line and whether he was experiencing any problems.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2914176/Dying-Oklahoma-inmates-words-stir-questions.html

--Al

My sympathy lies with the baby that this evil bastard RAPED and MURDERED. When Robert Glen Coe was executed, I was told by some idiot that I was wrong to teach my kids that the death penalty is a good thing because "it takes too much money, the bastard is a human being, two wrongs don't make a right, blah, blah, blah....". And I told the stupid bitch "Well, what if that had been YOUR daughter?". She didn't answer. If executions keep these evil pos from hurting anybody else, and it DOES, then I am all for it! I hope it hurt like hell for the baby killer. He had no feelings for the baby he raped and killed. Why should amybody feel bad for his sorry ass? Glad he can't hurt anyone else, ever. Thank you, Oklahoma!

My sympathy lies with the baby that this evil bastard RAPED and MURDERED. When Robert Glen Coe was executed, I was told by some idiot that I was wrong to teach my kids that the death penalty is a good thing because "it takes too much money, the bastard is a human being, two wrongs don't make a right, blah, blah, blah....". And I told the stupid bitch "Well, what if that had been YOUR daughter?". She didn't answer. If executions keep these evil pos from hurting anybody else, and it DOES, then I am all for it! I hope it hurt like hell for the baby killer. He had no feelings for the baby he raped and killed. Why should amybody feel bad for his sorry ass? Glad he can't hurt anyone else, ever. Thank you, Oklahoma!
I have been raked over the coals for my opinions of most people that get the dp and especially that last case here in Ok when it went through on some other sites. One moron went as far as saying that people who believe in the death penalty deserved to die, my retort was they should herd morons such as his self up and hand them over to these perv freaks that commit crimes bad enough to be sentenced with a dp and save everyone some time and grief, as usual no sympathy for this clown

saw convicted baby killer Charles Frederick Warner exclaim from the death chamber: “My body is on fire.”

Satan jumpin the gun by a few minutes it sounds like. No biggie.

The Thursday night execution at Oklahoma State Penitentiary in McAlester came after an extensive look at the process that included $71,000 in upgrades

Disgusting this much money was wasted to ensure these asswipes don't twitch too much when they're peacefully and painlessly euthanized. Bleeding heart fucktards complicating simple shit.

He raped and murdered a baby. No one should believe a word he says about anything.

I hope it did hurt though.

"Because Oklahoma injected Mr. Warner with a paralytic tonight, acting as a chemical veil, we will never know whether he experienced the intense pain of suffocation and burning that would result from injecting a conscious person with rocuronium bromide and potassium chloride," Cohen said in a statement.

So cuz the first drug did it's job and numbed any pain he may have felt and relaxed him prior to the rest of the drug application, we'll never know if he felt pain? Huh? The system worked and his attorney is still trying to make a fuss. What a fucking idiot.

Except for the unfortunate deaths of the innocent victims, the has a great ending. I do hope they're last thoughts before they died were of the victims and realized the world is definitely better off without them in it. They did this to themselves. The one complaining about how he got stuck 5 times and it hurt, that's nothing compared to what he should have gotten.

Fucking narcissist...they poked me five times...its all about me.

A bullet to the forehead would be cheaper, and faster then this chamber with its $71,000 in upgrades...I`m Canadian, I envy your death penalty...but seriously $71,000 upgrade so this fuck can die half ass humanly...you guys are getting the shaft.

i'm confused, am I supposed to feel bad that this douche bag got poked five times? i do actually feel bad not knowing if his final moments were in pain.... i would feel much better if i knew for sure that he suffered as he took his last breathes.

but seriously $71,000 upgrade so this fuck can die half ass humanly...you guys are getting the shaft.
This ^^^ I actually agree with!

If we had spent $71,000 on bullets we could clean out all the states' death rows and still have left-overs for any new cases.

Yep he couldn't move but felt it all. You guys are gonna have to give me a few minutes. I have to break into my "Happy" dance!!!! I freaking LOVE it when a baby raper/killer gets put down. I don't understand why some people have a negative response to it. If a dog catches rabies, do they whine and form protests when the down in put down then ,too? It is the same thing with these baby killing bastards. They are sick, can't be cured, they are dying slow, they pose a threat it people and other animals, as well, they WILL attack other people. So hell, be humane and put these evil, I mean, SICK, poor animals. If one of these bleeding heart idiots hear about a child being attacked by a rabid animal, they want it put down because on of THEIR kids might be attacked be it. Are they all so stupid, they don't realize that one of these "human" rabid animals could attack one of their kids?!!! Damn, stupid people piss me off in a major way!! Rant over, guys. Sorry.:joyful::sorry::shame:

:kiss::)Damn, JackBurton!!! You almost made me shoot my Jack Daniels out my nose and THAT is alcohol abuse!!! Thanks for the laugh though. I needed it really bad today. My ol' man left me this morning then my brother called from the hospital and told us his heart is 90% dead and he is dying. So I need all the laughs I can get. Thank you,again!!

rod2pop, I thank you. All this is nothing I can't handle but thank you for your concern. It means alot. On a positive note, one more baby killer is off this earth. Since they like causing pain so much, why can't we pack them up and send them overseas? There are people, like Isis, that like it as much as these freaks do, right? So send them over and let them kill each other. Hell, they aren't good for anything else. Except maybe as test subjects. Why use animals when our prisons are full of human test subjects. Then there is a great way to find out what effects a new drug, or makeup products, will have on people. I wish that the decision for these kinds of things was MY decision. I could think of a thousand ways they could be useful and not put innocent people in harm's way.

Back