• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
Grand Prairie police arrested two people for driving while intoxicated early Sunday after back-to-back car crashes into unoccupied police cars.
Shortly before 3 a.m., police pulled over a driver for a traffic infraction in the westbound lanes of Interstate 30 near South Belt Line Road. Another police car was called to the scene. Police arrested the person for driving while intoxicated, police spokesman Lyle Gensler said.

During the DWI investigation and arrest, a second driver struck an unoccupied police car, Gensler said. Police arrested the second driver for driving while intoxicated, he said.

While the officer investigated and made the second arrest, a third driver struck the other unoccupied police car. The third driver was not under the influence of alcohol or drugs and was ticketed, Gensler said.
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...ie-after-three-back-to-back-car-crashes.html/

QUOTE: The third driver was not under the influence of alcohol or drugs and was ticketed, Gensler said.
I'll bet they were too! The cops just got tired of that shit and just wanted to finish up and get the heck out of "DODGE"...... I mean Grand Prairie. These idiots must have all gone to the same bar or party and the first one said follow me and the other said OK and off they went, into police cars! Kind of like me at work at 5:30 p.m. and I have been there 10 hours already. It's amazing how quick I move a chatty Kathy along down the hallway when it comes quitting time.

I have seen quite a few videos of the same thing happening at various DUI stops on YouTube. They will definitely elicit a "Holy Shit" from the viewer.

--Al

Back