• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
250E218000000578-0-image-a-12_1422232852293.jpg

Six Florida children found living in house of filth with feces, trash, and roaches wall to wall and no running water
  • Grandmother Delthy A. Graham, 50, was charged Thursday with child neglect while father DaQuan N. Smith, 35, was also busted on the charges
  • Authorities came to the home after being notified the utilities had been shut off for thousands in unpaid bills
  • Police also observed that the refrigerator did not close all the way and was filled with roaches both dead and alive, and there was a loaded handgun in the master bedroom.

A grandmother and two parents were arrested and charged with child neglect after they were found with six children in a home without electricity or running water and filled with animal feces and cockroaches.
Grandmother Delthy A. Graham, 50, was charged Thursday with child neglect while father DaQuan N. Smith, 35, was also busted on the charges.
Mother Eboni S. Tucker-Smith, 32, had an outstanding warrant for perjury.

[...]
'There was old and current dog feces on the floors and beds of which appeared to be where the children slept,' according to the police. 'In two children's bedrooms the beds were old and dirty with mold and rust stains on them. I observed insects on top of the beds (roaches) and rotting food on the floors and the beds.'

[...]

Grandmother Delthy A. Graham, 50, was charged Thursday with child neglect after six children were found living in filth in her house

Upon getting a search warrant to go through the house, they discovered toilets full of feces, trash strewn everywhere, and dog feces
A broken window in the bedroom had been used to throw trash into the backyard.
Police also observed that the refrigerator did not close all the way and was filled with roaches both dead and alive, and there was a loaded handgun in the master bedroom.

[...]
The family had been driven to stealing water from a neighbor.
The unnamed children have since been turned over to a family member.
The parents and grandparents have all bonded out of jail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...trash-roaches-wall-wall-no-running-water.html

Why does there always have to be shit everywhere? Dog shit, cat shit, human shit. WHY?

Can't people be nasty and disgusting minus the shit?

Ohhh my GGGAAAWWWDDD! That makes me want to go home and start cleaning! I can't stand it! My kids are always fussing and wondering why I make them clean like things are supposed to be cleaned, not the way they think things should be cleand but the way I want things cleaned!!! I will be showing them this picture later when I make it home. Maybe I can use this as an inspiration for them and motivate them!

Stupid people...If I had six kids my house would be fucking spotless...I would never waste six capable sets of hands. Poor kids...all the potential of their contributions wasted, and stuck with parents who do not know how to delegate or assign tasks, living in a dump heap and ripping their kids off.

Ohhh my GGGAAAWWWDDD! That makes me want to go home and start cleaning! I can't stand it! My kids are always fussing and wondering why I make them clean like things are supposed to be cleaned, not the way they think things should be cleand but the way I want things cleaned!!! I will be showing them this picture later when I make it home. Maybe I can use this as an inspiration for them and motivate them![/QUO

Good for you...too many parents play the martyr, play the the kids exhaust me game, they use their children as an excuse to be a slob, And I say bull shit to that...my kids are my slaves, I haven't touched a garbage can in fifteen years, I have three sons, so yeah...I would never deprive them of the opportunity to HELP around the house.

There is white stuff sprinkled on the carpet. I wonder if that's that Carpet Fresh stuff from Arm and Hammer or just something growing?

They couldn't afford electricity or water but fo sho bonded out of jail?! WTF??

I'm so grossed out now!!!
I haven't folded laundry in a few days cuz my tailbone is broken and arm is broken and in a cast... My excuses seem petty now. Off to clean my house and fold laundry cuz this just made my skin crawl. :vomit:

There is white stuff sprinkled on the carpet. I wonder if that's that Carpet Fresh stuff from Arm and Hammer or just something growing?

I think that was a picture of the BACK YARD! I'm pretty sure this house has not seen anything Arm and Hammer related. So so so gross. I want to go clean my house now until my hands bleed.

That's what happens over a long period of time when all utilities are shut off. They became squatters in their own home! In my parent's neighborhood, squatters took over a property and the house eventually became as infested and disgusting as this. Bag after contractor bag was filled with diapers and rotting food, and there were open pails full of waste. The people were nicking potable water from the neighbors and bucketing out pond water to flush the drains. But even then, their toilets were 5-gallon buckets and the back yard looked like this (since there was no trash collection).

Really disgusting!

im sure its not carpet fresh or it might be maybe they thought the carpet fresh would get rid of the smell, maybe they should of tried febreze on the commercials they put a febreze stick up in a dumpster and the people blind folded could not tell they were sitting a dumpster.

Last edited:
I'm gonna puke-fridge wouldn't shut because of roaches and broke out a window to throw trash out.Ewwwwwwww

That white stuff is not carpet fresh or baking powder, it's sand. Some areas in Florida have whitish sandy top soil and it'll peek through thin lawn turf. hth!

Back