• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
[MENTION=2867]TheMeaningOfItAll[/MENTION],i didnt say i forgive him and yes considering the past and whatnot i will visit him at some point...i dont condone it in the least i dunno how to explain it other than the fact i dont think it was "him" so to speak.kinda like if a ex-girl or boyfriend of yours got piss drunk and ran a whole family over it was fucked up and its horrible but hes still a friend who ive had alot of experiences with so i cant really bring myself to just outright hate him and be like oh i hope your torn apart in jail...so yeah maybe im completely fucked in the head but i just cant think of him as a complete monster without looking into his eyes one more time

i just cant think of him as a complete monster without looking into his eyes one more time
I wouldn't think of him as a monster because I hadn't looked into his eyes for "old times sake". I would think of him as a monster for abusing and breaking a 3 month old. Even the worst monsters on Earth have people that enjoyed their company at one time or other but that does not make the acts that exposed them any less bad. Not accepting the truth does not make it any less so. Just as accepting it does not negate your memories, it just makes things all the sadder.

I'm sorry the friend you thought you had turned out to be a monster.

La Crosse child abuser sentenced to prison

A La Crosse father who abused his infant daughter was sentenced today to seven years in prison.
[..]
This isn’t a case of someone losing control once, twice or even three times,â€￾ La Crosse County Deputy District Attorney Crystal Jensen said. “This really is a repeated systematic torture of a child completely incapable of protecting herself.â€￾
[...]
Attoe, who is in remission from Hodgkin’s lymphoma, blamed his medication for his loss of control. Jensen said the excuse was “difficult to accept.â€￾

Prosecutors charged Attoe with five counts of physical abuse of a child. He pleaded no contest to two, while the other three were dismissed but could be considered during sentencing.

Circuit Judge Scott Horne also ordered Attoe to serve five years on extended supervision and five years on probation for the “extreme and severe maltreatmentâ€￾ of the child.
http://lacrossetribune.com/news/loc...cle_27aca434-ab47-11e1-babc-001a4bcf887a.html

As someone who has taken Prednisone a couple times, I can tell you, it made me INSANE. I was NOT the same person. My daughter told me: Mom, don't take those anymore, please. I'm not kidding, I WANTED to smack the crap out of everyone I saw. I was a hell beast. And I am not a violent person by any means of the word. I shy away from conflict with people I know.
How ever. ... I don't have broken babies. Because I realized what was happening and talked to my doctor and we stopped the meds.

The abuse of this baby was over a prolonged period of time, and he hid it. That shows no remorse. That shows he didn't care about the children. A normal person (and shit, we all know I'm not normal!) will realize that something bad is going down, and take steps to prevent the abuse. Or if they just snapped, and hit a kid and somehow hurt it, they'd AT LEAST get the poor baby help and take steps to prevent ANOTHER attack!

This man should have to register as an offender against children so everyone knows what a monster he really is.

Oh please. You lost any right you had to try and justify yourself or not allow yourself to be "mocked", "maimed", "defamed", and whatever the hell else anyone feels like they should be able to do to you-- when you made the news for being the reason there's a 3 month child out there with fractures, bruises, and severe damage to how many parts of her body exactly?? If you are idiotic and heartless enough to do anything that caused THAT MANY injuries to a child that is ONLY 3 MONTHS OLD.. hate to break it you but you're completely fair game. You get NOT ONE OUNCE of sympathy from me, and I'm sure 95% of the rest of the world. Here's an idea.. next time you are expected to care for and be a primary care giver for a child, maybe you should research any medication and side effects you might have BEFORE something happens, instead of doing extensive amounts of research AFTER THE FACT to justify your actions.

And for the record-- Nothing is copyrighted material once it hits the internet and NO ONE owes you or your wife an apology. If you can do all this research to justify and account for your actions AFTER THE FACT there is absolutely no reason in the f*cking world you couldn't have done it before hand and avoided causing this poor child ANY HARM.

Maximum Discharge Date: 05/31/2024 Mandatory Release/Extended Supervision Date: 05/31/2019
Parole Eligibility Date: n/a

I lost 6 years of my life and a job I loved because I was overdosed on steroids (id as well as oral doses) to ease the pain and advancing disability for rapidly advancing osteoarthritis, scoliosis, neuropathy and severe pain. I wound up with an anxiety disorder, frequent panic attacks, severe depression (when I wasn't shaking and sweating) and a weight gain of more than 60 lbs. Bullshit on his "steroids made me do it". 'Roid rage does occur...in people with a predisposition to violence; most of us get fat (steroids are stored in fat and take for-fucking-ever to wash out), have trouble with depression and anxiety. Your emotional and/or mental disorders are magnified by the steroids, you don't just turn into an out of control maniac unless there's a predisposition. So there!
I can't take steroids without going all warrior princess and found that out but during the peak of finding that out never so much as thought of hurting a child and the guy I drew a claymore on but didn't chop his head off deserved it, lol, even though, once again i didn't use it on him or harm a hair on his head in a totally provoked situation

I can't take steroids without going all warrior princess and found that out but during the peak of finding that out never so much as thought of hurting a child and the guy I drew a claymore on but didn't chop his head off deserved it, lol, even though, once again i didn't use it on him or harm a hair on his head in a totally provoked situation
I knew him maybe 12 years ago. He was always psychotic, and frequently violent. Anyone that would leave him alone with a child deserves a beating.

I knew him maybe 12 years ago. He was always psychotic, and frequently violent. Anyone that would leave him alone with a child deserves a beating.
I believe you. People attempt to use the excuse of drugs for all sorts of attrocities.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back