• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Notyavgkat

Just came across this forum and fell in love. Where has this place been ?? Anyways, I love true crime stories, always watch 48 hours, dateline, documentaries, scary movies, etc etc. I have 2 wonderful kids, divorced...but usually have them every 2nd weekend. But if I could start my own forum it would be something just like this one so expect to see alot of me. Laterz. Jeremy !

Hi @Notyavgkat Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll enjoy. There's a guard fish named Twinkle swimming somewhere around here, not sure where....

Until I can find him, I will give u sneak peak at our (my) guard (lol) dog. He says have fun here or else!

mbhgds.jpg

Hi @Notyavgkat Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll enjoy. There's a guard fish named Twinkle swimming somewhere around here, not sure where....

Until I can find him, I will give u sneak peak at our (my) guard (lol) dog. He says have fun here or else!

mbhgds.jpg

mbhgds.jpg
LOL, too funny ..... yup i'm already having a good time ! Thank ya !!!

Welcome. More details or I retrieve my cookie. Quick. Three thing about you you'd never tell your parents.

I'll wait.:whistle::writer:

48 Hours comes on tonight. It's about that hooker that shot the google exec up with heroin and left him 4 dead on his yacht. It don't sound that great, I might check it out. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

How you doing :smuggrin:? Thanks for joining we likes noobs. So how's it hanging? Whatever they say don't sit on the couch. Oh and they are the crazy ones I'm perfectly normal :p.

Hello, Jeremy! Glad to have you here. I watch ID channel, cloo, any crime shows I can find, ( when I'm not stuck watching Sprout and/or Nick Jr.) so I'm sure we'll get along well. Hell, I'll even overlook the Tarheels avatar. :p

Welcome you've been warned stay off the sticky couch buckle up and get ready to be mind f***ed.

G' Mornin' Jeremy! And WELCOME!
Yes you must participate in the 3 Weird Things thread. But I also agree with @Nell, you must give more juicy details....

Latest posts

Back