• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
A western Montana man has been sentenced to 200 years in prison for impregnating his 11-year-old granddaughter and sexually assaulting the girl's younger sister.

District Judge Jeffrey Langton sentenced the 55-year-old Stevensville man on Wednesday to 100 years each on two counts of incest, saying he seems "to lack any semblance of a conscience."

The Associated Press is not identifying the man to avoid identifying the victims.

The man was arrested in June after the 11-year-old girl was found to be 32 weeks pregnant. She gave birth in August. He was the guardian of both girls.
http://www.kxly.com/news/northwest/...years-for-impregnating-granddaughter/30865550

oh puke! at least they gave the guy what he deserves instead of a slap on the hand and counselling

Disgusting!
WhatTheActualFuck! I will never understand incest....It is just so wrong on so many levels.

Lead therapy for this fucker. Why bother with 200 years... Just fucking kill him
Nah, put him on a chain gang and give his earnings to the kids, child support and all. Then when he dies while on the chain gang, revive him and make him work some more!

Oh
Nah, put him on a chain gang and give his earnings to the kids, child support and all. Then when he dies while on the chain gang, revive him and make him work some more!
no I didn't mean to down vote you stupid phone !!! I totally agree with you dude.

Oh

no I didn't mean to down vote you stupid phone !!! I totally agree with you dude.
LOL, I was wondering. Here I thought I had a good idea.:smug:

P.S. Don't worry about it, I don't get very excited about the negative ratings, once I found out too many wouldn't get me kicked out I stopped getting concerned.;)

o_O:mad::mad::rage::rage::rage:
Okay. Okay. Seems like my brain has taken a trip on the hell no train to Fuck that town and it isn't coming back.
What the fuck did I just read. No fucking 11yo should have to go through what this child went through. I loathe this selfish sick bastard with every fiber of my being. Really people. I just give the fuck up. :(:arghh:

Why the flying FUCK was this asshole given guardianship over those girls?! There is NO reason these children had to go through this.

The girl told Widmer that when she rebuffed Pruett’s advances, he would go out and lie on the couch and pout.

“He would go to couch and pout if he didn’t get what he wanted. … He’d wait to see if I could come out and look at him and feel sorry for him, but I wouldn’t,” she said.

In a later interview, the younger sister told Widmer that she sometimes woke up and watched “through a peeking hole” in her bunk bed as Pruett molested her sister.

“I’ve been keeping a secret,” the younger girl said in the interview. “Now I want to tell.”

Pruett eventually molested the younger sister as well.
[...]

In 1980, he was charged with taking indecent liberties, but most of the records in that case had been lost.

In 1985, he was arrested following an accusation that he had molested a niece in Arco, Idaho. Pruett was charged and then apparently fled the jurisdiction. A bench warrant for his arrest was issued in 1987. The case was dismissed two years later. No one is sure why.
[...]

Fulbright said Pruett has a long pattern of committing “eerily similar” sexual offenses.

“In my view, over the course of his life, he has set no boundaries when it comes to committing sexual offenses. … Everything about the defendant’s life and conduct in Ravalli County has earned him a 100-year sentence,” Fulbright said.

Fulbright also asked that Pruett be designated a Tier 3 sexual offender.

When Langton asked Pruett if he had anything to say, Pruett replied: “I’m so sorry.”

“Is that all?” Langton asked.

Pruett sniffled and nodded his head.

http://ravallirepublic.com/news/local/article_e0ef7ff6-a1db-11e4-8d2e-bb99c5cad42c.html

I HATE how these sick fucks terrorize their victims physically and emotionally but once they're found out they are nothing but blubbering,weak,little bitches. Enjoy prison you monster, now it's your turn to get molested in a bunk bed! Awwww what? You pouting ?

I HATE how these sick fucks terrorize their victims physically and emotionally but once they're found out they are nothing but blubbering,weak,little bitches. Enjoy prison you monster, now it's your turn to get molested in a bunk bed! Awwww what? You pouting ?
The fact that he also used the blubbering weak little bitch act to manipulate a 9 year old girl is perhaps one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard of a pedophile doing outside of the obvious.

I honestly cannot believe the gall of this monster.

That poor child. I went through pregnancy & labor at 15 years old, I was terrified and kept begging my Grandmother to take me home, thinking if I could just get back home with her that it would all go away. If I was that naïve and scared, it must have been a hundred times worse for her at 11 years old. She didn't even have a safe haven to yearn for. :(

I went through pregnancy & labor at 15 years old, I was terrified and kept begging my Grandmother to take me home, thinking if I could just get back home with her that it would all go away.
I'm praying that she had a C-section and didn't have to experience much for labor and definitely no pushing. Because I would think that while her body was "mature" enough to become pregnant it wasn't near ready to endure labor and that the doctors knew that and didn't make her go through it.

The man was arrested in June after the 11-year-old girl was found to be 32 weeks pregnant. She gave birth in August. He was the guardian of both girls.
4242540_G-620x360.jpg

fkn freak douchebag pos, yeas I am intellectually challenged as I can't think of anything else to think about this joker: they were in his care, and Idaho no less
http://latest.com/2015/01/55-year-old-man-gets-200-years-impregnating-11-year-old-granddaughter/

Cock-eating, piece of shit ..

I just hope he gets a really long life ... being use as a "stress reliever" for every "sick" low life scum bag who loves white asses. Oh... and I hope he'll need a colostomy bag soon.

IM DISGUSTED...FREAKIN SICK ASS BASTARD! I HOPE THAT LIL GIRL AN HER SISTER ARE OK AN THE LIL ONE TOO~AS FOR HIM, I HOPE THEY FUKK HIM UP IN PRISON, AN HEZ SOMEONEZ BITCH

this is 2015 correct? the age of technology and a new future? yet this jack-hole could not remember that it is not only sick as hell to fuck your 11 year old granddaughter it is illegal as well. just fucking kill him.

Back