• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

paintedred

Rachael Thompson, 40 and from Plymouth UK, is accused of deliberately injuring her four month old Son by running a razor blade along his heels.

Thompson tried to say the baby kicked a razor that fell in the bath when she left him alone in there (double doh) but Doctors say his injuries were definitely inflicted on purpose due to the pattern of the cuts.

The worst part in this is at the end when it says THE BABY STILL LIVES WITH HER! WTF?!

....A&E nurse ... said she was suspicious because of Thompson waited two-days before bringing her son to hospital in September 2011......
She told the........ court the boy's wounds were "horrific", adding: "And You would not leave a four month old baby on its own in the bath.".........
... police consulted an expert who said a falling razor would be unlikely to slice into a baby's feet. And even if it did, it would cut in a "criss-cross" fashion rather deliver a clean, identical wound to both heels....

His mother when arrested told police "she would not hurt her child"....
''
.....Thompson had a history of self-harm and suffered from a personality disorder caused by childhood abuse and bullying at school....and the eating disorder bulimia for most of her adult life....''

(I don't know what they eating disorder bit has to do with cutting babies feet open?)

The little boy still lives in Plymouth, Devon, with Thompson and partner Trevor Parkins, who have another son together, aged 15 months old..........

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cruel-mum-slashed-baby-sons-4329309#ixzz3ERqH9mGB

......http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cruel-mum-slashed-baby-sons-4329309.........

Rachael Thompson
PAY-Rachael-Thompson.jpg

Oh, to say she has bulimia proves she's fricking crazy, that's why they mentioned it.
Awww, feel sorry for her.

Nope. Fuck that. Get that baby OUT of there.

I can't believe they're saying she did it on purpose, then saying she is mentally ill and faces jail - but she still has the baby and his Brother in her care?! :shrug:

No, don't get the BABY out of her care. Get the BABIES out of her care. There are some people who should never be allowed around kids and she is one of them. Where was the baby's father when this happened? If he was working, I understand that, but why didn't HE take the baby to the hospital? Two days? You just know he had to have known something was wrong. I don't believe he didn't know about the cuts on the baby's feet. That baby was screaming in pain. So what is HIS reason for not getting care for the little one?

That's just so wrong, leaving the children in her care while she waits to go to jail! What if she wants to harm them again or kill them in a "if I can't have them, no one can" final act of psychosis?

Oh my God. 4 months old! Slice her face up with a nice new blade. Better yet, an old, rusty one.

The people who made the decision to allow her to retain custody should be in jail right beside this monster.

Thompson had a history of self-harm

It's a shame she wasn't better at 'self-harm', so she wouldn't be alive to torture an innocent child.

Thompson had a history of self-harm
If she truly is a self- harmer (with the operative word being SELF!) that would have Nothing to do with slicing her baby!

People slice themselves with razors because they have issues coping with anxiety--- People slice their babies with razors because they are Evil fucking monsters!!!

So she purposely injured her defenseless four month old infant, knowingly caused him pain and suffering and possible life-long scarring, and this bitch is NOT in jail? And the baby is NOT in protective custody? Am I reading this right?

I think she is going for the borderline personality defense.

She would have been better off pleading insanity.

Last edited:
Sadistic not crazy. Fuck her. SAve the children!!!!!

Exactly. I use the word "sick" quite often, but in my personal vernacular, it usually has zip to do with bona fide mental illness.

Using "sick", for example, in many instances implies there is mental illness at play, when in fact, it's sadism, plain and simple. I'm not judging this bitch as truly mentally ill or not, ijs that we as a society need to come to grips with the fact there are people among us who *enjoy* inflicting pain and suffering on others, period. No excuses involved, they just do.

Mother who slashed her four-month-old son’s feet with razor blade is spared jail and continues to look after child because judge thinks attack was HER 'cry for help'
  • Rachael Thompson, 40, spared jail at Plymouth Crown Court
  • She sliced across each heel of her four-month-old boy with a razor blade
  • Hospital staff became suspicious when she only sought help two days later
  • She claimed that a razor had fallen into the bath and cut the boy's feet
  • But expert concluded that the wounds must have been made deliberately
  • Judge told court it was a 'cry for help' and suspended sentence because 'you love your son'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dge-thinks-attack-cry-help.html#ixzz3IjDnU4d7

Mother who slashed her four-month-old son’s feet with razor blade is spared jail and continues to look after child because judge thinks attack was HER 'cry for help'
  • Judge told court it was a 'cry for help' and suspended sentence because 'you love your son'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dge-thinks-attack-cry-help.html#ixzz3IjDnU4d7
Im sure we will end up reading about this kid dead at the hands of his crying for help sorry excuse of a mother in the future.

What the actual...I knew there was a high chance she would get off, because the child hadn't been removed from her care. But this is unbelievable treatment , even with our crappy UK laws. To commit such an act of your baby isn't a cry for help, it is sadistic. I seriously would like to hear the excuses from CPS etc on why they believe this woman is normal and fit to continue caring for her children, because in my eyes if you take a razor to your baby - then you clearly are not.

I thought that when most self-mutilators and bulimics (and anorexics) "cried for help" the person that they harmed was themself not their innocent children?

I've had my fun with both an eating disorder (anorexia) and self-mutilation and when I "cried for help" I hurt myself not others. Yes, I understand that others (my loved ones) were hurt as a result of what I was doing to myself but that was not the intent behind the actions, hence the term self-mutilation.

I think she's a fucking attention whore, harming herself wasn't getting her enough attention so she went to harming her child and like magic, lots of attention and sadly sympathy. I think she's a psychotic, self-centered cunt who isn't worthy of my or anyone else's sympathy.

Talk about a "cry for help", somebody needs to check out wtf is in that judge's water carafe. I've heard some shit rulings, but this is a friggin' cake taker. Too bad judges can't be tried for criminal rulings. Ugh.

Oh My god, My Heart Is breaking, really I think I'm having a panic attack! I can only imagine what this sick hefer is going to do to These babies. Fucking Asshole judge, just sentenced these 2 torture and death. I'm so angry I'm going to cry :'(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dge-thinks-attack-cry-help.html#ixzz3IjDnU4d7[/QUOTE]
omg

Who will be there to hear that baby's cry for help the next time his “Mother” hurts him? Because next time, it will probably be worse. Especially since she already got away with it once. :rage:

Slice up her feet and cut her Achilles tendons. That's a lifetime reminder of her crime. Plus! Everybody she knows, AND every time her neighbors see her, they will remember what she did.

If i accidently slashed her vagina multiple times with a razor, would i get off ? , because it would Definatly be a cry for help and not reckless mutilation. Save the babies. Not the psycho bitch mothers

because 'you love your son'
I love my sons, all of them and shockingly I have never slashed them with razors. Someone needs to let that genius of a Judge know that most parents who love their children don't go around abusing them.

I think the baby was crying and it irritated her. She cut his feet to punish him, choosing the feet deliberately because wounds and scars to the feet would be less noticeable than any other place on the body. Easy to hide with a pair of socks or booties. The act was totally calculated and intentional.

Back