• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I'm thinkin she looks more skanky hot when young then goin down the tubes fast type when you add a couple years. She has that Slavic look that is appealing when fresher but after bad living gets scary looking. Her looks are close to that woman that was trapped in the closet with some guy in recent stories here. I also think that she is a twisted stone cold murderess and this wasn't her first rodeo on review. Somehow in the first case she was able to skate and has her defenders in this one too. After reading the article submitted by Daley I really had to go wtf at him as now she's all 48 hrs material. I don't think she even injected more than a pop for herself and once again oded a middle aged man.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/whos-to-blame-in-google-execs-od-death/
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kiss-of-death-and-the-google-exec/
I'll look up the old case and bbl
what I'd like to know is who is behind all the promo of her being a lost little girl [she was really bordering on over the hit in sugardaddy land] and doing so many promos for her? There should be an investigation into that. Areas the DAs prosecutor should seriously be looking at: was this guy a schmuk trying to look cool for her and did he ever use heroin before hooking up with her? did he ever even really use heroin before his fatal injection? Was she more than just an enabler for his vices or more someone directly leading him into being offed by her [like the other guy]. I think she is serial personally and a dangerous element in society. This is from someone that felt many celeb ods well noones fault but the oder all of which were drug users and knew more or less what they were doing.

If it weren't for that internet search i'd be inclined to believe this was just a bizarre coincidence. Both these dudes seem the type to indulge in some fun with drugs. Overdoses happen all the time, rich people who pay high price whores party and engage in drug usage with such whores, not seeing the "holy shit she's definitely a murderer!" just with those two incidents. The family calling making her out to be this troubled nutbag doesn't sell it either. What drug user isn't a total nutter? What loose woman doesn't have a mountain of deep psychological issues and isn't an all aorund dipshit damage case?

That internet serach though, if true, def makes it hard to see her as anything but a killer. I'll buy into coincidences to an extent, but when you're searching out info on the exact crime that is alleged to ahe occurred, and it occurred twice at that, you lose my vital backing.

That internet serach though, if true, def makes it hard to see her as anything but a killer. I'll buy into coincidences to an extent, but when you're searching out info on the exact crime that is alleged to ahe occurred, and it occurred twice at that, you lose my vital backing.

I am sure she is devastated at the thought.

California prostitute charged with killing a Google executive with an overdose of heroin aboard his yacht pleaded guilty Tuesday to involuntary manslaughter and administering drugs.

A Santa Cruz County Superior Court judge sentenced defendant Alix Tichelman to six years in prison under a plea deal that included reducing a manslaughter charge.
[...]
Defense attorney Larry Biggam said Tichelman was relieved to have the court proceedings behind her and she is expected to serve only three years. She will be credited for nearly a year already served.
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/natio...y-google-executive-overdose-article-1.2228163

well, I guess the're gonna wait until she murders someone bigger like a fed or something, has that batshit crazy look tht'd make most intellegent men run like hell
http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/04/...elman-after-her-release-from-santa-cruz-jail/
stc-l-sbalix-0520-05_2.jpg

ril 3, 2017 at 5:25 pm | UPDATED: April 3, 2017 at 5:54 pm
SANTA CRUZ — Alix Tichelman, the heroin addict and prostitute convicted of felony involuntary manslaughter of a Google executive in 2015, was detained by Department of Homeland Security Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents after she was released from a Santa Cruz jail on March 29, according to the Santa Cruz County Sheriff’s Office.
Tichelman has dual citizenship in the U.S. and Canada, according to a Santa Cruz County court documents related to her bail amount.

ICE spokesman James Schwab declined to comment on the detention.

Tichelman, who the media sensationalized with names such as the “Harbor Hooker,” made headlines in 2015 when she was found guilty of felony involuntary manslaughter and administering drugs to a 51-year-old Google executive from Santa Cruz who died from a heroin overdose on his yacht.

“A month after she was sentenced in 2015, ICE sent a hold for Ms. Tichelman. On March 27 of this year, ICE requested we detain her for 24 hours longer than her sentence,” said Santa Cruz County Sheriff Sgt. Chris Clark.

Pursuant to the California TRUST Act, the Santa Cruz County Sheriff’s Office refused to hold Tichelman any longer than her sentence dictated. The TRUST Act, which went into affect on Jan. 1, 2014, prohibits law enforcement from detaining an individual on the basis of immigration status.

Pursuant to the California TRUTH Act, the Santa Cruz County Sheriff’s Office notified Tichelman and her attorney that ICE had requested the hold and intended to detain her. The TRUTH Act, which went into affect on Jan. 1, 2017, requires local law enforcement agency to provide notification to the individual and their attorney if that agency provides ICE with notification of an individual’s release date and time.

“ICE agents were on hand at 5 a.m. March 29 when Ms. Tichelman was released,” said Clark.

Department of Homeland Security Immigration and Customs Enforcement Public Affairs Officer James Schwab said his office was preparing a press release that would address the specifics of Tichelman’s detention. He said he could not address Tichelman’s immigration status until the department’s legal team was consulted.

At the time of her release, Tichelman had served nearly two years in the Santa Cruz County Jail for the 2014 incident.

On Nov. 23, 2014, Tichelman was aboard Google executive Forrest Hayes’ yacht, “Escape” in the Santa Cruz Yacht Harbor. Tichelman injected herself with heroin, prepared a second needle and consensually injected it into Hayes’ arm.

When Hayes clutched his chest and lost consciousness in the boat’s cabin, video surveillance shows Tichelman appear to coolly clear evidence of the drug use and later closed blinds to conceal him from outside view, as he lay unconscious and dying.

The video shows her in the cabin for seven minutes after Hayes’ death, stepping over him with a glass of red wine in hand. Hayes’ body was found the next morning by the ship’s captain.

Not sure if I should say this woman is a stone cold bitch who should rot in prison for life (she should and worse.) Oooor she could make a great lab assistant in prepping victims oops I meant patients..... See Earl!? That's what happens when you give me the wrong medication.
[doublepost=1491503779,1491497627][/doublepost]
She cleaned up nice.
I totally agree with you sir. I just gave ya some crap to show my support :p

Back