• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I will say this. As a male in his late 40s, I can still look at an 18 year old and very much be aware of how attractive she is. I may even fantasise about being young again and with such a girl. But, I would feel seriously uncomfortable about being sexual with someone so young in real life. It would just seem so wrong to me. I am not comfortable with actually entertaining the notion of sex with someone easily young enough to be my daughter, and would feel like a dirty old perv if I did.

But that's just me. If any forty something of either gender wants to screw an 18 year old, and that 18 year old is equally happy screwing them, both are having fun with it and perfectly happy about it, and if that feels ok for them, I'll not make moral judgements about it. Live and let live.

Personally speaking, though, although I do tend more often to be attracted to younger women, and can recognise the sexiness of any good looking adult female of any age, in terms of sexual activity or relationships, any younger than about mid-30s upwards and she'd probably be too young for me.

My preferences run to the younger side as well, I'm 33 (soon to be 34) and my hubby is 29, but I still have preferred age ranges that I'd be uncomfortable going out of.

I think it's the maternal part of me that makes looking at younger guys feel wrong. I have an almost 17 year old girl, I just can't look at people in the same age range and find them sexy or a turn on. To much ick factor there for me.

Always been into the older women. I had a pretty exciting "relationship" when I was 18-19 with a 32 year old divorced mother of 2. Started off with subtle hints and flirting, then texting, then she was texting me 2-3 times a week for a booty call. I lived out some personal fantasies for the 1st time and she was willing to let me which was the best part. Now 27 and still love them cougs ;);)

Always been into the older women. I had a pretty exciting "relationship" when I was 18-19 with a 32 year old divorced mother of 2. Started off with subtle hints and flirting, then texting, then she was texting me 2-3 times a week for a booty call. I lived out some personal fantasies for the 1st time and she was willing to let me which was the best part. Now 27 and still love them cougs ;);)
*Purrrrrrrr* Welcome to the den.

Ladies, can you please explain this to us guys? Really, I'm starting to get an inferiority complex. Is a teen hard-on all it takes to attract women nowadays??
it's not the hard on per se, for me. older guys have a sense of entitlement to a woman's body that is sometimes revolting. encapsulated in that statement I would include; the man's perceived "right" to have her stemming from I suppose generational ideals. the older man can believe that a man having a woman is correct (man=subject, woman =object) but the converse of that is against their very "souls"-a woman having a man (woman=subject, man=object) is appalling to them because they are objectified and uncomfortable with that.

also; men of a certain generation refuse to use condoms and become angered at the very thought of it in some cases. I understand yet find it absurd in this day and age.

the hard on is a problem if that is a problem. if a man knows he has trouble maintaining an erection, I believe he should take the blue pill and get on with it. I do not want to get a sore jaw just trying to get him finished as if if he didn't orgasm, the world would end. not to mention a lot of men of that age are still ignorant to a woman's desire for an orgasm as well and regard their own orgasm as the end of the sexual encounter.

I don't have time for a full dissertation but perhaps this will answer some questions from my point of view and introduce more questions/opinions on a subject im sure many of us dwell on.

it's not the hard on per se, for me. older guys have a sense of entitlement to a woman's body that is sometimes revolting. encapsulated in that statement I would include; the man's perceived "right" to have her stemming from I suppose generational ideals. the older man can believe that a man having a woman is correct (man=subject, woman =object) but the converse of that is against their very "souls"-a woman having a man (woman=subject, man=object) is appalling to them because they are objectified and uncomfortable with that.

also; men of a certain generation refuse to use condoms and become angered at the very thought of it in some cases. I understand yet find it absurd in this day and age.

the hard on is a problem if that is a problem. if a man knows he has trouble maintaining an erection, I believe he should take the blue pill and get on with it. I do not want to get a sore jaw just trying to get him finished as if if he didn't orgasm, the world would end. not to mention a lot of men of that age are still ignorant to a woman's desire for an orgasm as well and regard their own orgasm as the end of the sexual encounter.

I don't have time for a full dissertation but perhaps this will answer some questions from my point of view and introduce more questions/opinions on a subject im sure many of us dwell on.
This is such a foreign mentality for me.. not to bash the older gents who feel that way, but what is the friggen point of doing it if you're just in it to get your own nut off? And if for some reason you can't last long enough to get the woman off, why wouldn't you just jerk off beforehand? Maybe it's because I'm a giver but ahhhhhhhh I just don't get it...

I'm with @taintfutcha ...with the over 30's I've gotta stop in the middle suck for a bit then continue the lackluster love making.... With the 18-23 set I get my rocks off , and even if it's quick the recharge time is just long enough to take a bathroom break and bam they're ready to go again... Plus they're so eager to please.

What I don't understand is why these teachers are shitting where they eat so to speak. I mean there are young sexy guys EVERYWHERE.... Why the hell would you ruin your life to fuck one of the 35 teenagers you see everyday when it's just as easy to pick one out at the gym.... Unless they really are using their power over them as a teacher to get laid which makes it 100 times more fucked up

Last edited:
octeachers_zpsf1a39ce1.jpg

Expressions. What do they tell us?

The one on the left looks like she has just found her beloved but gruesomely mutilated dead puppy on her bed.

The one on the right looks like she did it.

Ladies, can you please explain this to us guys? Really, I'm starting to get an inferiority complex. Is a teen hard-on all it takes to attract women nowadays??
even as a teen i went with much older men boys were yak and now that i have a 16 year old son even grosser

An art teacher is in trouble after he reportedly published a Facebook status defending teachers accused of having sex with students, claiming that the victims should have kept their "mouths shut."

Sean Patrick, who teaches at South Hills High School in West Covina, California, has been placed on paid leave following the incident, according to NBC Los Angeles.

Patrick's alleged comments came after two teachers at the school, Melody Lippert, 38, and Michelle Ghirelli, 30 were arrested Saturday and accused of having sex with students during a non-school-sanctioned beach party.

The ages of the victims were not reported.

The curse-laden Facebook post from Patrick's account captured by the New York Daily News said:

I just got one thing to say. As many of you know especially those of you whom were once former students and now adults and are my friends on facebook and posting about it two female teachers (colleagues of mine) got arrested for going on summer vacations with and sleeping with some of the male students... Hey... all I gotta say is EVERYONE KNEW MISS [redacted] who was the high school algebra teacher (who also flunked me twice for not "showing my work") w/as fucking the popular senior boys at my highschool when I was there. So what?!.. All I want to know is what the fuck is in the heads of the dudes who banged these ladies and then squealed? ... Shit man! You should have just kept your stupid mouths shut and enjoyed it. I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore.
Everyone has lost their fucking minds.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6532348

So this lady has been banging students for years?.... I hope she's crucified.... Fuck her

I think the male colleague was talking about another teacher, from when he was at high school. Not sure why other teachers doing something wrong would make his colleagues' actions any more acceptable, but I think his thought pattern goes along the "we all knew Miss X was doing this, and she was never fired, - why should Miss Y and Miss Z be fired for only doing the same?"

Well, it's probably a good idea that Sean isn't teaching right now. I get the feeling that he wouldn't be ashamed of screwing his own students and would get pissed when he got caught for it too.

He's right, this shit has happened for years but where he's wrong is that times and attitudes have changed. I fucked many older men when I was still a teenager, no one cared, no one got in trouble BUT that was 20+ years ago. DUI isn't used to be a crime, neither was arson of your own structure, same with most cases of spousal and child abuse (rule of thumb) but things have changed and for good reason. It's not a new law, it's not something shocking when these ridiculous skanks get caught, they brought it all on themselves and deserve all the punishment that is handed down to them and in some cases MORE than is handed to them.

The arraignment of two female teachers accused of having sex with male high school students during a beach camping trip at a San Clemente beach was postponed on Tuesday to March 4, an Orange County judge ruled.
Michelle Ghirelli, 30, of West Covina and Melody Lippert, 38, of Covina are each charged with one misdemeanor count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor by illegally providing them with alcohol, according to the Orange County district attorney’s office.
Proceedings were continued partly because prosecutors haven't turned over their investigation to attorneys, and partly because prosecutorhttp://www.dreamindemon.com/community/threads/melody-lippert-and-michelle-ghirelli-like-to-party.75526/page-2s may tack on additional charges against the pair, said Ghirelli's attorney Stephen DeSales.

He declined to comment on Ghirelli's case but previewed her defense: "There's always two sides to every story."
Lippert and Ghirelli remain on paid administrative leave as the district investigates the allegations. If they are convicted, they face up to a year in jail.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-teachers-accused-of-sex-with-minors-20150217-story.html

He declined to comment on Ghirelli's case but previewed her defense: "There's always two sides to every story."
I wonder if they're going to try to say that the boys forced them? I can't really imagine what else one could allege to get out of something like this.

... :banghead:... I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it... Every time I see this kind of news, remembers me how my High School was so lame, plain and boring... those were the days... all my youth wasted... :bigtears:

Back