• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
"A redfaced Texas woman ended up in an ER after a meth pipe she hid in her genitals during a drugs bust got stuck.

Christina Searcy stuffed the tube into her vagina after the van she was traveling in with three pals was pulled over by a Montgomery County deputy on Friday, reports the Houston Chronicle.

"Searcy then also admitted to having a pipe hidden in her genitals. But when she tried to remove the device, she found it was lodged.

The 36-year-old was rushed to Kingwood Emergency Room where doctors successfully took out the tube, which later also tested positive for meth."

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/natio...ors-remove-meth-pipe-vagina-article-1.2086427

Bit rough for 36, but some makeup would prob make a world of difference. Really doesn't look that bad for a meth addict, at least not one worthless enough to pipe her poon.

I only read to figure out if "prison wallet" meant what I thought it meant.

It does.

How embarrassing would that be? To have to tell someone, "Hey, don't mean to inconvenience you, but. . . Um. . . There's a meth pipe stuck in my vagina. If we could get that out. . . Uh. . . Now. . . That would be super."

I only read to figure out if "prison wallet" meant what I thought it meant.

It does.

How embarrassing would that be? To have to tell someone, "Hey, don't mean to inconvenience you, but. . . Um. . . There's a meth pipe stuck in my vagina. If we could get that out. . . Uh. . . Now. . . That would be super."
I dunno, guess it would be better than a gerbil up the butt but still [South Parks Limmiwinks episode was a classic tell me that song doesn't get stuck in your head after you watch it] I still don't understand these women using their snatch as a stash and I guess this one wasn't the black hole of the one that got a damn gun up her twat and apparently was able to get it back out now that one took the cake and the pie:eek:

QUITE: Pipe tested positive for meth.......

Probably would test positive for quite a few other things!:wideyed:

Next time she should start bringing some WD-40 so she won't have so much trouble getting it out. I'm sure that was the first time in along time anything has been in her cooter voluntarily.

Latest posts

Back