• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
Ms Chowdhury's daughter, Ayesha, was found dead in her bedroom at the flats in east London with more than 50 injuries to her body, including carpet burns and a bite mark on her shoulder, jurors were told.

Ms Muddar controlled Ms Chowdhury through a set of male alter egos, the court heard.

Ms Muddar talked of her hatred of Ayesha in a series of phone calls and text messages and pretended to have cancer, blaming Ayesha for making her condition worse, the prosecution said.

On the morning Ayesha was found dead, Ms Muddar dialled 999 and reported Ms Chowdhury had tried to kill herself and that Ayesha was dead, the court was told.

Jurors heard when the operator asked if she was concerned about the child, Muddar responded: "Ayesha is always naughty. She never makes her bed and she is a problem child".

The cause of the child's death was a head injury, the jury was told

Prosecutor Mr Whittam said: "At the core of this case is the relationship between Kiki Muddar and Polly Chowdhury.

"It was complex and involved fictional characters."

The court heard the pair became friends when they lived near each other, and in 2012 Ms Muddar moved into Ms Chowdhury's home, which led to the breakdown of her marriage.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-30915965

Ok........I will need a diagram of who is who, when they met who, who killed who, when they killed them, why they killed them, how long it took to notice the killing, and most of all a Tylenol with at least 5 shots of whiskey to even remotely to be able to comprehend what I just read 5 times and still don't understand it! :bookworm:o_O

I thought by reading the news article I'd clear things up for me but that didn't help a damned bit. It only introduced two more characters and a very screwed up relationship....... So the two women loved one another but let their Male alter egos drive the relationship? Da Fuq I'm rather confused right now. Im going to go grab a beer to help me sort this matter out.

At first I thought Chowdhury had dissociative identity disorder & Muddar was a male personality she had formed. But then I realized Muddar was real. I'm so confused.

Oh the horror!

My husband is 32 and couldn't make the bed if his life depended on it, it's not a capital offense.
I'm actually the culprit there, half the bed is made daily. BUT I think her quote really explains how out of touch she is. I mean, no insanity plea I hope because the UK is way too lenient but I think this broads brain cells aren't functioning up to par.

The ex-husband of a woman accused of murdering their eight-year-old daughter has said his wife was possessed by her lesbian lover, a court has heard.

Afsar Ali told the Old Bailey he was happily married to Polly Chowdhury before their neighbour Kiki Muddar moved into their home.

Giving evidence for the prosecution, Mr Ali told how he had moved house to get his family away from Ms Muddar after she befriended his wife.

He told jurors: "She would often disagree and she would say 'let's ask Kiki's opinion', what she thinks about certain things, which it really in a way made me a bit angry and upset because it was my family.

"I wanted to get away from Kiki."

After they moved, Ms Muddar came to visit in 2012 and began sleeping in the same bed as his wife, which led to Mr Ali leaving the family home, the court heard.

"I was told Kiki was on high doses of medication and the cancer was getting worse and she needed Polly's help, that she needed our family's help to support her," Mr Ali told the court.

When questioned by prosecutor Richard Whittam QC how he felt about it, Mr Ali said: "I was devastated. I was really, really upset.

"Polly is the type to support people. She's good - a good heart - and she wanted to support her but she wasn't listening to me."

And Mr Ali and Ms Chowdhury's marriage was somewhat unconventional, too:

The couple met when Mr Ali was serving a jail sentence at Feltham Young Offenders Institute in 2006 and Ms Chowdhury was working in administration for a firm of solicitors, the jury heard.

Both had experienced unhappy arranged marriages and he helped her run away with him. In 2001, they had an Islamic marriage, but after Ms Muddar moved in, he moved out on 13 December 2012, which was Ayesha's birthday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-30939807

What a totally bizarre situation! I could see this as a psycho thriller movie plot. Wow. RIP Ayesha.

Yes? I cannot make sense of it either, but I'd love to hear what you think.
Honestly all i can picture is the scene in the alice in wonderland cartoon with the mad hatter and they keep running to new seats...Other than that, I got nothin lol.

Kiki Muddar, 43, invented a cast of fictitious characters to seduce Polly Chowdhury, 35, and poison her mind against her eight-year-old daughter.

Both women deny murdering Ayesha Ali, who was found dead in her bedroom in Chadwell Heath, east London, in 2013.

Jurors at the Old Bailey heard Ms Muddar had a personality disorder.

The court was told she created characters, including "Jimmy Chowdhury" and Muslim spirit guide "Skyman", to manipulate Ms Chowdhury.

She used Facebook and sent text messages to Ms Chowdhury pretending they were from them.

Psychiatrist Cleo Van Velsen told the court: "[Ms Muddar] has an impaired relationship with reality because she has created an alternative one.

"She... does not have many friends and suddenly she has created a world where she is a star.

"She tells lots of lies - she tells them to herself, which is why they are so convincing. I don't think she has a grasp of reality."

Dr Van Velsen said the characters were not constructed purely for Ms Chowdhury.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-31133927

If I see bite marks on a kid, or the child reports being bitten, that's it...I remove immediately
Not that I'm disagreeing because I'm not. I'm just wondering if you have seen cases where parents/caretakers have bitten a child as a "punishment" for the child biting? I remember both my grandmothers telling me to do that if my kids ever bit, I have always wondered if people still did it because I found it an incredibly stupid idea.

Not that I'm disagreeing because I'm not. I'm just wondering if you have seen cases where parents/caretakers have bitten a child as a "punishment" for the child biting? I remember both my grandmothers telling me to do that if my kids ever bit, I have always wondered if people still did it because I found it an incredibly stupid idea.

Yes, I have seen several of those, and I kinda put them into a different category. The "stupid lack-of-parenting-skills" category vs. the "truly abusive" category. Those aren't a removal, but are a mandatory parenting course (for which they must give me their diploma before I'll agree to close the case).
Funny how many older folks still subscribe to that crazy theory. My own mother bit my first child on the forearm when he was biting other kids at daycare...this was many, many years ago, before I went work for CPS...and when I took him into Kroger with me, he was walking around showing it to people and saying, "See where my Grandma bit me?". I thought for sure CPS would be waiting in the parking lot. LOL

and when I took him into Kroger with me, he was walking around showing it to people and saying, "See where my Grandma bit me?".
That's too funny. Probably because I'm taking that the bite was a misguided attempt at discipline and not done to be abusive, therefore the mental image of your son doing that is giving me the giggles. Probably because I could picture my oldest having done that when he was little, much to my embarrassment, I'm sure.:D:oops:

Yup, she thought that was the way to cure the biting. LOL. She didn't bite him hard..just enough to leave a temporary red mark that went away within half an hour...but I almost died of embarrassment! My son is in his twenties now, and loves to tell that story, so thankfully, he wasn't negatively effected, but sheesh. It was...um....an experience. LOL

This is truly horrendous.....

A mother who abused, tortured and killed her eight-year-old daughter while under the spell of her sadistic lover has been jailed for 13 years.

Polly Chowdhury, 35, and 43-year-old Kiki Muddar were both convicted of the manslaughter of Chowdhury's daughter, Ayesha Ali, who died at their home in Chadwell Heath, east London, in August 2013.

Jailing Mudder for 18 years at the Old Bailey, Judge Christopher Moss QC said she bore the lion's share of responsibility for Ayesha's death, describing her as a "manipulative, wicked woman".

He told Ayesha's mother she had "disgracefully failed" in her fundamental position of trust to keep her daughter from harm.

Their trial had heard how Muddar created a fantasy world of alter egos on Facebook and text message through which she seduced Chowdhury and turned her against her daughter because she saw her as a threat.

She told Chowdhury, a solicitors' administration worker, that Ayesha was "evil" and had "bad blood", and repeatedly encouraged her to discipline the child.

Muddar bombarded her with more than 40,000 text messages, telling her: "You have no right to ever love or like your evil daughter."

In a recorded phone conversation with a friend the month before the killing, Muddar described Ayesha as "pure evil" and a "witch" and threatened to drown her in the bath.

Days before the killing, the couple, who were both horror film fans, terrorised Ayesha in the night by taking it in turns to wear a scary mask.

A neighbour heard the little girl screaming, sobbing and then pleading with her mother: "Amah, I don't want to be bad, Amah, Amah, I don't want to be bad."

They also made her write a list of things she had done wrong, which included "huffing and puffing", "telling lies" and "being rude".

The abuse came to a head on August 28 2013 when Ayesha was killed. Chowdhury told the court Ayesha was hurt while Muddar was giving her a cold bath as punishment for wetting herself.

However, Muddar's defence was that she spent the night at her parents' house - although a pathologist said she could have died hours before.

On the morning of August 29, Muddar returned home and dialled 999 to report Chowdhury had tried to kill herself and that Ayesha was dead.

Paramedics discovered the child "cold and stiff" in her bedroom, dressed only in a pair of pink pants. Although the cause of her death was a head injury, she had suffered more than 40 injuries, including a bite mark and carpet burns.

Chowdhury had left a series of notes, appearing to admit to the killing, saying: "I have taken my life and Ayesha's life".

Meanwhile, Muddar reacted dismissively when she told a paramedic: "She was a naughty child and mum thought she was possessed by the devil."

During the course of the investigation, police uncovered Muddar's web of deceit and lies when the recovered her recorded phone calls, text messages and Facebook messages.

Among her fake personas was Chowdhury's cyber boyfriend Jimmy who she pretended she was channelling when the couple had sex, and a Muslim spirit guide, Skyman, which she used to prey on Muslim Chowdhury's religious belief in ghosts and messages from beyond the grave.

Muddar, from Ilford, and Chowdhury, from Chadwell Heath, both denied murder, manslaughter and causing or allowing the death of a child between March 1 and August 29 2013.

A jury cleared the couple of murder, but convicted them both of manslaughter on Wednesday after deliberating for more than 31 hours.

After the verdict, Ayesha's father Afsar Ali, 35, said: "Over the last few weeks I sat in the courtroom as the truth unfolded.

"It was not the truth about my princess Ayesha, it was the truth about what they did to my little girl, how they tortured her and took away her life.

"Ayesha was an amazing little girl - loving, caring, intelligent and always smiling. She was helpful and considerate to everyone she met. She was a gift of love. I knew that the very moment she came into my world. Nothing will bring Ayesha back.

"All I have now is happy memories of the past, the joyful moments we have had together. She filled my world with beauty and I'm going to hold on to that for as long as I live. She was my sunshine, my closest friend."

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...sadistic-lover-jailed/ar-AA9sdJ4?ocid=up22dhp

What got really under my skin and filled me with anguish is imagining the pure terror of this poor little eight year old girl when I read of this sickening detail.....

Days before the killing, the couple, who were both horror film fans, terrorised Ayesha in the night by taking it in turns to wear a scary mask.

A neighbour heard the little girl screaming, sobbing and then pleading with her mother: "Amah, I don't want to be bad, Amah, Amah, I don't want to be bad."

What kind of twisted scum finds it fun to do that? I just hope that those women they share a jail with who do have some compassion for kids hear about this, and....er....let them know exactly what they think about it....every hour of every fucking day.

Last edited:
Back