• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

n0longerinuse

Jessica-Setzer.jpg

Jessica Setzer
MILWAUKEE —[...] woman [...] charged with stealing a dog from a Milwaukee yard.

Jessica Setzer, 20, [...] theft charges, for stealing the 3-month old Chihuahua.

[...] told police the dog had followed her.

The dog changed hands several times, before being located by police.

Setzer could face up to six years in prison if convicted.
http://www.wisn.com/news/woman-charged-with-stealing-chihuahua/30893070

I'm sure there is more to this story but it hasn't really been updated much on the local news sites.

I couldn't open the link on my phone but the picture indicates to me that drugs were probably a factor. The skank probably sold the dog to the type of skank that would want a chihuahua:confused:

I have to say tho, Typically I dislike little yappy nervous dogs. Mine is nothing like a typical chihuahua... So I'm no typical skank.
I'm glad that you confirmed that because from your posts over the past year or so, ive always taken you for the atypical type:D

skanks rule
chows drool

stealing pets is wrong
luring them to your house with lots of tummy rubs
and butt scratches is unwrong

Ok, for one. You just don't steal people's fur babies.
For two. If this bitch is 20 yrs old. That is a drugged up, yet really young looking 20.....
She looks like a 10 yr old heroin addict

Back