• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
“By the end of the night, I was on stage in the nude,” Hoffman said, according to the New York Post. “It was such a buzz. During my first week of dancing I made $1,000 in one week, so I decided to make a living out of it.”

Now Hoffman travels all over the world performing as "Kat the Midget Stripper" in sexy outfits made by her mother.
Hoffman says performing not only gave her confidence about her body, but it also helped her find true love in the form of her 6-foot-tall army sergeant Eich Bushner, 34, who wanted to meet her after seeing her pictures online.

The two are now engaged and Bushner said he's ready to spend the rest of his life with Hoffman, no matter what difficulties they might face.
A happy story for @Jaded :shy:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...pper_n_6534644.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Back