• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2aabm6e.jpg
Altoona police reported
[....]
that two people were arrested and charged in connection with a child endangerment case.
[...]
Iowa Department of Human Services workers contacted them about a possible case of child abuse
[...]
Southeast Polk School District officials reported to DHS that a "3-year-old student had come to school in a condition consistent with possible abuse and neglect."

Police said that when they went to the child's home, an apartment
[...]
to investigate, they found an oven on with the door open and the 3-year-old unattended near it.

"So, so fortunate because the door was obviously down and open and running and the 3-year-old running, not a lot of room in this apartment to move around in. That child easily could have hit that and could have fallen right face first into this stove that was on -- could have been a tragic situation,"
[...]
Police said they found an adult sleeping in another room with the door closed.

Officers said they found "poor and cluttered living conditions with dirt, clothing, human feces and other items on the floors, counters and furniture. Evidence of long-term marijuana use was discovered along with the drug itself."

A 3-year-old and 4-month-old were removed
[...]
Two people were arrested and charged in the case Monday night.

Christopher Ike Whitfield, 25, is charged with child endangerment causing serious injury and child endangerment causing no injury, two counts of neglect or abandonment of a dependent person, conspiracy to deliver marijuana, possession with intent to deliver marijuana and failure to affix a drug tax stamp
[...]
Jennifer Ann Mills, 25, was charged with two counts of neglect or abandonment of a dependent person, conspiracy to deliver marijuana, possession with intent to deliver marijuana and failure to affix drug tax stamp.
[...]
http://www.kcci.com/news/police-find-2-small-children-near-open-oven-door/30370460

To be fair, little kids are fucking disgusting and get covered in shit all the time.

The other stuff though, clearly evidence of some dipshit abusive parents.

Nahhh @JackBurton I have a 20 month old we call the shit weasel as a term of endearment, my little one just loves playing in her shit, it's fuckin disgusting. By three kids aren't playing in shit anymore, even the most disgusting ankle biter doesn't wanna be covered in shit. I cant help but think of my own child covered in shit with no way of getting clean, it would upset her to no end. Thinking about it literally makes me wanna kill these people.

Back