• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
[...]
father who was arrested last weekend for allegedly assaulting his 4-month-old son will soon face an upgraded criminal charge after the child died hours before Christmas.

Nevin Janduher died of severe head injuries
[...]
facility that shares a campus in New Hyde Park with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, where the boy’s mother works as a radiologist.
[...]
The boy suffered the injuries
[...]
while in the care of his father, Jagsheer Singh, 28,
[...]
Singh’s wife, Dr. Reena Malhotra, was at work that day. She returned to the couple’s Bayside home early Saturday and went to sleep without checking on the baby
[...]
Nevin appeared normal at 7 a.m. Saturday, when Singh made him a bottle, according to statements he allegedly made
[....]
The father then gave the boy a bath, and during that process the boy fell off a changing table that was about 4 feet off the floor, Singh said. Singh did not tell his wife about the fall
[...]
At 8 a.m., Singh noticed the child was unresponsive, and he then awakened his wife and called 911
[...]
But doctors determined that the baby “suffered multiple severe skull fractures, widespread brain injury resulting from lack of oxygen and retinal hemorrhages,
[....]
They argued the trauma was inconsistent with a fall.

Singh was arraigned Monday on charges of first-degree assault and child endangerment. He is locked up in lieu of $200,000 bail.
[...]
Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said charges would be upgraded against Singh in the event that Nevin died.
SOURCE
http://pix11.com/2014/12/25/queens-...-after-4-month-old-son-dies-on-christmas-eve/
On Thursday night, a spokeswoman from Brown’s office said the assault charge would not be upgraded until the medical examiner conducts an autopsy. Singh is due in court Jan. 5.

“Instead of protecting and nurturing this helpless, innocent baby, the defendant is accused of tragically assaulting his son,” Brown said in the release.

Queens radiologist Dr. Reena Malhotra, is urging authorities to release husband, Jagsheer Singh, 28 — the man prosecutors say killed the couple's 4-month old baby at their home in December.

“I write you, humbly, to attest to the fact that my husband Jagsheer is a loving and caring father and husband,” the grieving mother wrote in a recent letter to Justice Richard L. Buchter, pleading for her husband to be granted bail.

“His children and his wife are suffering from his absence,” his wife wrote, referring to his two children from a previous relationship.
Malhotra said the letter to the judge was written “from my heart.” “Our family is his world,” she wrote. “He has a big heart, is a God-loving man, and is a responsible person with a calm demeanor.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...usband-accused-killing-baby-article-1.2142419

I hope she is faking these feelings , and has a plan to slowly torture him to death if she gets her hands on him .

Jeeze - you'd think as a radiologist she'd be able to see through the murdering cunt.

Less sympathy from me to the Mother now the deluded woman has written that cringey letter .

I think it's safe to say a loving Father he is not , as he killed one of his children and loving Fathers don't usually do that .

I also think the children's suffering would be a whole lot worse if Daddy comes home and is left babysitting again .

Moms refusal to accept the evidence leads me to assume that's why she was so blind to the abuse that was probably going on way before the babies death.

Keep those parents apart as he is dangerous and she is an idiot which leaves their other children at high risk.

I don't know which is more sad. The fact that a helpless, innocent baby died or the fact that this same baby has a mother who, surely understands the damage done better than most, is supporting this bastard.

A Bayside man has been sentenced to 18 years in prison for killing his 4-month-old son in 2014. The Queens district attorney’s office said the act of abuse, which resulted in the multiple skull fracture, was more than enough to sentence the man who pleaded guilty on Oct. 22, 2016 to second-degree manslaughter and assault.

The DA said Singh admitted to using an object to inflict injuries on the infant while the mother was away. Singh had told investigators the baby had fallen off the changing table, a detail he kept from his wife at the time, the complaint said. But sometime later, he found the baby having trouble breathing, Brown said. The next morning, Jandu was found to be unresponsive and still having difficulty breathing. The child was taken to Flushing Hospital, then to Cohen Children’s Medical Center. Doctors determined Jandu had suffered extensive brain injury from lack of oxygen and retinal hemorrhages.

Several days later, Nevin Jandu was dead.

According to the DA, doctors said the injuries were inconsistent with a fall from the changing table, which would have been about 4 feet from the ground.

Singh was originally facing 25 years in prison for the death of his infant son with Brown pushing for more time behind bars for the Bayside man.

The Nov. 15 sentencing hearing determined that Singh will serve a sentence of 18 years for assault and a concurrent five to 15 year indeterminate term for manslaughter.

http://www.timesledger.com/stories/2016/48/baysidefather_2016_11_25_q.html

Back