• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
The thugs seized her outside the school she attends and forced her into prostitution and forced her to consume drugs. She was not a volunteer.

Do you grok that? She. Was. Not. A. Volunteer.

--Al

And I bet that quota was both inflated and based on the amount and cost of the drugs she ingested while...I dare say it...in their company.
You say she was in their company as if she was a guest. She most certainly was not a guest, she was kidnapped.

You really need to take your fucking meds today, your chemical imbalance is scary.

You say she was in their company as if she was a guest. She most certainly was not a guest, she was kidnapped.

You really need to take your fucking meds today, your chemical imbalance is scary.

Stop it...she was fed drugs while in their company...those drugs were not gifts. She was cha-ching to them and that's horrific...She wasn't a guest...she wasn't even a friend.

Stop it...she was fed drugs while in their company...those drugs were not gifts. She was cha-ching to them and that's horrific...She wasn't a guest...she wasn't even a friend.
I don't understand why you're focusing on the wrong part of the story. She was kidnapped and raped, who fucking cares whether or not she took the drugs willingly! Shit, she might have been happy for the drugs, at least she would be out of it while she was BEING RAPED BY MULTIPLE STRANGE MEN.

@lithiumgirl. I don't see how the value of the drugs they forced on her to try to gain her compliance, or at least keep her incapacitated, is something she somehow owes them. I think you may be unconsciously projecting some experience of your own on these young women. Let it go.

$1200 / $20 = 60 fucks

60 fucks / 7 days = 8.57 fucks per day. Not as outrageous as it sounds at first.

If it was $50 a pop for fresh chicken, that's only 3.43 fucks per day.

Father and son among group of Florida men charged with abducting and drugging girl, 16, for one week and forcing her to have sex with up to eight men at one time
  • Derrick Powell, Sr, is charged with sexual battery and Derrick Powell, Jr, is charged with assault
  • Five other men are accused of crimes related to the trafficking of the teenager, who was shuttled between homes and forced to engage in sex
  • Prosecutors says on two occasions she was forced to have sex with up to eight men
  • The girl was located and rescued, then helped identify the homes where she was held
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-drugs-week-long-abduction.html#ixzz3MyoTfphu

What kind of fuckery is going on the Powell household? Hey dad wanna kidnap a teenage girl and make her turn tricks for cash? Sure son but only after you do your chores.
Oh and to think they consider themselves men. I'd like to castrate them and then put them in general pop. see how tough they really are when they are the prey.

It's a pity we can't force these turds to sell their sorry asses to every gay psychopath with a sadistic streak who wants a piece of the action.

But how about tieing them all up in some room and letting the poor girl's family in there for a bit to inflict the kind of punishment they think fitting. If I was the girl's father I'd want to castrate the fuckers with a red hot knife before killing them.

Another point that ought to be mentioned. During this ordeal the fact that this girl of only 16 was distressed and drugged up to fuck must have been obvious to each and every disgusting specimin of a man who paid to fuck her, especially those who gangbanged her. But they did it anyway. Find and punish them too.

Not blaming the victim...these men are clearly parasites...but you can't be a parasite with out a host. She owe'd $1200...for what the drugs she ingested while hanging out? Isn't there a calculator on her smart phone...I would be calculating the whole time...what do I owe...what do these fuckers owe me...pay me bitches. Go back to school girl...stay there.

You ARE blaming the victim.

And this tendency by some to blame the victim is why so many scumbags get light sentences or don't get prosecuted at all.

Here in the UK, muslim gangs were systematically sexually abusing and exploiting vulnerable young teenage girls. And they weren't stupid - they deliberately targeted girls from troubled backgrounds whom the police would have little sympathy for. Consequently they got away with it for many years, even though everyone knew it was happening, partly through a politically correct fear of being called racists, but mostly in the case of the police due to an overwhelming tendency to blame the victims. So no one did anything about it.

And you know what? And not saying this is the case here, but just generally. So what if some girl has a history of drug or alcohol abuse? So what if she has been in trouble with the law? That doesn't mean she deserves the kind of crap these disgraces for men set out to inflict. Blaming the victim is just fucking wrong.

Back