• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...l-Player-Killed-During-Robbery-286773151.html

terrence-tusan-shot.jpg

One of two suspects fatally shot during an attempted robbery in North Texas was a Howard University football player who was home for the holidays.

The Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office identified the two men as 22-year-old Terrence Neal Tusan and 18-year-old Jakobi Dmon Gipson. Tusan was a running back for Howard University's football team for three seasons.
[....]
Police say three men forced their way into an apartment and gunfire broke out, leaving two suspects dead and two residents wounded. The third suspect fled.

Police recovered two guns, one belonging to a victim and another belonging to a suspect. Police haven't specified who opened fire.
[....]
Tusan was a senior who was majoring in Leisure Studies. He was from Arlington, Texas.
[....]

Drug related i'm guesssing.

I can't have sympathy for someone like this. Tough luck, shouldn't have been a dumbass criminal.

haha leisure studies? The fuck? What kind of worthless joke degree was this college charging tens of thousands(if not more) dollars for, what kind of dipshit degree was this asswipe thug wasting his time for? How absurd.

He was probably there on a football scholarship. I just had to find out what leisure studies is, and it is truly a joke. Probably just for athletes; something they can maybe pass.

LEISURE STUDIES

An increasing number of Americans view recreation and leisure studies as a fundamental human activity to enhancing their quality of life. The 21st Century society, with its growing longevity, urbanization, cultural diversity of expanding populations, expanded levels of health, fitness, and nutrition consciousness, affluence, science, and technology, needs to be educated to the potential use of free time.

The Leisure Studies major prepares students for careers that focus on leadership and management roles in the leisure and recreation industries.

:rolleyes:
http://www.coas.howard.edu/hhpl/LeisureStudies.htm

I find it so sickening how universities try to butter up and make these joke majors sound like something of actual importance or worth. Absolutely no shame in scamming the dipshit youth of this country, not that they don't deserve it, but still.

College is such a fucking racket it's disgusting.

No what is sickening and irks tf out of me is that there are people like YOU In this world ! I should report this shit bcus this site should of been deleted your dumb ass comments. this yung man jus lost his fkn life ! you idiots. he was a real friend, he made an impact on my life, and the last time I checked thats all that fkn matters ! If he was white I bet you muh fkkas would be saying how bad yu feel. fk this world and all yu ppl in it ! he doesn't need your sympathy pussy, he has mine!

Sum? You mean like addition? I have sum to say. What's 2+2? Oh I'm sorry...numbers to big for a leisure major?

In 2010, Tusan was profiled by NBC station KXAS while playing football for Trinity High School in Euless, Texas. He had worn #2 on his jersey in memory of his older brother Joseph.

Joseph had also worn #2. But in 2004, while a college football player in Oklahoma, he was killed in a racially motivated crime.

"I'm not going to lie, like, I took it real hard," Terence Tusan told KXAS.
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...l-Player-Killed-During-Robbery-286773151.html

So this may or may not have been drug related, we don't know and frankly I don't care. Some people come from drug and crime infested environments, and when home from college are right back in that scene. I don't think I really matured until I was about 27, and I had been in the Marines and college by then.
The point here is a guy was in the process of bettering his life, leaving his environment and hopefully improving his future. So he was an athlete, and his major was probably bullshit by most academic standards but the dude was trying, and whatever happened to him if he had lived, his life would have been enriched by his college experience.
If this guy was robbing a store, or had done the forced entry I might have a different opinion, but now I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt based on the fact that he was striving to accomplish something better, and that shouldn't go unnoticed.

The kid's brother had been killed while he was in college also, but it didn't sour this guy's attitude about trying it for himself; I call that balls.

Last edited:
@Gaucha - Cute nick, btw. I read his DC address. I was referring to your response. At least when @JackBurton jumped the gun and made unsupported assumptions, rightly or wrongly, he gave reasons and his posts had substance.

I'm not trying to be harsh, honest, I've never even read your posts before, but all your post contains is a pretty childish attempt at a "neener" to make fun of him without anything else. Were you just trying to be mean, or did you have an opinion? I'm being sincere.

This is the first post of yours I've read. If that's what it was meant to be, that's perfectly fine. People get on "tard defenders" all the time, but they usually support their opinions. As I said, I was just surprised... (?)

I was making a joke. Since I have read BB's comment, agreed with it and have moved on. I was making a joke from his grammar/spelling, and yes the major. But as BB put, at least he was making an attempt with any degree. Anything else you want to say? Just responding to a comment on shout of a tard defender or "troll" in the thread.

I was making a joke. Since I have read BB's comment, agreed with it and have moved on. I was making a joke from his grammar/spelling, and yes the major. But as BB put, at least he was making an attempt with any degree. Anything else you want to say? Just responding to a comment on shout of a tard defender or "troll" in the thread.

"Anything else you want to say?" Wow, LOL. Uh, no. I think I understand things now. Thank you for the clarification.

Edit: Typo.

Last edited:
"Anything else you want to say?" Wow, LOL. Uh, no. I think I understand things now. Thank you for the clarification.

Edit: Typo.
I wasn't saying that in a rude way, is there anything else you want to say? Honestly if so great! You can pm me if it is about me if it is back on topic even better.

I'm entitled to say what I want about this. I made a joke, original comment is gone now so it doesn't make sense now. Another comment was made that defended the guy that made a good point. I agreed with it. Move on from me and keep it with the topic (as many other insults I haven't made myself) have or pm me

No what is sickening and irks tf out of me is that there are people like YOU In this world ! I should report this shit bcus this site should of been deleted your dumb ass comments. this yung man jus lost his fkn life ! you idiots. he was a real friend, he made an impact on my life, and the last time I checked thats all that fkn matters ! If he was white I bet you muh fkkas would be saying how bad yu feel. fk this world and all yu ppl in it ! he doesn't need your sympathy pussy, he has mine!
I take it you never made it past the 5th grade.
Its never too late, Most cities have adult education services.
Good luck!

QUOTE: No what is sickening and irks tf out of me is that there are people like YOU In this world !

You do realize that he was at fault for getting killed. Anyone who breaks into my house would have been blowed away too. I don't care if they were white, black, purple with pink polka-dots, whatever........one bullet does the same on all colors! Dumb ass was probably lucky he made it to the age he did make it to if this was his normal hobby! Death has no prejudice of color when stupidity takes charge. Take that message back to your neighborhood and see if they can comprehend it.

The point here is a guy was in the process of bettering his life, leaving his environment and hopefully improving his future. So he was an athlete, and his major was probably bullshit by most academic standards but the dude was trying, and whatever happened to him if he had lived, his life would have been enriched by his college experience.
Most people who enrich their station in life don't need to use a fire arm to get access to easy money/drugs. I suspect the victim might have had a criminal history. Really could not give half a fuck about the victim to tell the truth, other than to thank him for making sure Mr Tusan will never get a chance to rob another smuck, be they good, bad or your garden variety drug dealer.
Now if the victim was a drug dealer who ripped off his customers, well... Karma might take it's sweet ass time, but it usually evens out in the end.
Now, to add the much needed "pity the poor robber" link (Christmas spirit and all) Former Mentor speaks on Tusan.
Just because your brother got killed by an asshole, does not mean he had to one up his bubba's murderer by being an armed robber who invades peoples homes. Karma's a bitch.

That's my thing, too, @Kathy. I don't care who the intruder is, cross my threshhold unknown and univited at your own peril. No remorse. I'm sorry your karma met my firearms, my multitude of melee weapons...and me.

@NoBS and @Keepalowprofile .Thank you folks who brought it to my attention that I misread the article and didn't realize that the dead football player was one of the home invaders. I was thinking he was a resident or guest in the home that was invaded. So, I agree, fuck him!

and the last time I checked thats all that fkn matters !

Just curious, what source are you checking with before saying stuff this profoundly dumb?

I think it also matters that he was committing a crime when he was shot and killed. Seems to me one sorta led to the other.

He may have been a nice guy deep down, may have had something to actually offer the world, but he kinda disregarded all that and threw it into the trash himself when he chose to commit an armed robbery.

The point here is a guy was in the process of bettering his life, leaving his environment and hopefully improving his future.

Someone in the process of bettering his life and leaving his bad environment usually doesn't choose to commit robberies. College is profoundly overrated. Just cuz someone is in school or , playing a sport doesn't mean they aren't still a total scumbag through and through, doesn't mean they've changed in the slightest or have any interest in doing so. Not saying that's the case with this fellow, but it very well could be. As far as i'm concerned, his actions point far stronger towards one end then the other.

BTW, a leisure studies degree is hardly bettering oneself. What a joke. Sure his emplyment opportunities would have been immense with that one, lot of tables out there that need a busboy.

but the dude was trying

Was he?

And if he was, he clearly wasn't trying hard enough, as evidenced by his criminal exploits.

f this guy was robbing a store, or had done the forced entry I might have a different opinion

Why is robbing a store worse then robbing private property? And am i missing something, how do you/we know he wasn't the one involved in the initial forced entry. The article states, "Police say three men forced their way into an apartment"

[QUOTyourackBurton, post: 862434, member: 22605"]Just curious, what source are you checking with before saying stuff this profoundly dumb?

I think it also matters that he was committing a crime when he was shot and killed. Seems to me one sorta led to the other.

He may have been a nice guy deep down, may have had something to actually offer the world, but he kinda disregarded all that and threw it into the trash himself when he chose to commit an armed robbery.

Someone in the process of bettering his life and leaving his bad environment usually doesn't choose to commit robberies. College is profoundly overrated. Just cuz someone is in school or , playing a sport doesn't mean they aren't still a total scumbag through and through, doesn't mean they've changed in the slightest or have any interest in doing so. Not saying that's the case with this fellow, but it very well could be. As far as i'm concerned, his actions point far stronger towards one end then the other.

BTW, a leisure studies degree is hardly bettering oneself. What a joke. Sure his emplyment opportunities would have been immense with that one, lot of tables out there that need a busboy.

Was he?

And if he was, he clearly wasn't trying hard enough, as evidenced by his criminal exploits.

Why is robbing a store worse then robbing private property? And am i missing something, how do you/we know he wasn't the one involved in the initial forced entry. The article states, "Police say three men forced their way into an apartment"[/QUOTE]

Calm yourself cowboy, I went on to say at the bottom of the thread that I had misread the article and thought the kid was a person in the house that got invaded. I was mistaken. However, if he had been only selling drugs and not robbing people, then all my previous statement would still apply. Some suckers never change, but I don't expect anybody to change overnight.

Well my mistake, missed that part of your comments.

However, if he had been only selling drugs and not robbing people, then all my previous statement would still apply

I'd agree, but that's only cuz i couldn't give less of a shit about people selling drugs. Victimless crime, no big deal.

Dumb ass. Is there anything else to say. This kid had what most kids don't and becoz he got caught up in that "thug life" now he's dead. Rightfully so. Fucker should have kept his ass at home and quit fucking with them lowlife no goods who never made it out and never gonna make it out.

Back