• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
i2leog.jpg

Stewart Greene, 64, has been charged with the murder of his grandson, nine-year-old Alex Robinson
2v1mc74.jpg
[...]
man has been charged with murdering his own nine-year-old grandson, police said
[...]
Officers were called to schoolboy Alex James Robinson's family home in Lincoln
[...]
The little boy was rushed to hospital but was pronounced dead a short time later.
[....]
said tonight that Alex's grandfather, Stewart Greene, was charged with his murder after a post mortem examination was carried out on the boy's body earlier today.

They have not revealed how Alex died.

Greene, 64, has been in custody
[...]
and will appear before magistrates on Boxing Day.

'Following the post mortem held this morning (24th December), the investigation is now being treated as a murder inquiry,
[...]
'We can now name the victim as 9 year old Alex James Robinson of Lincoln.

'The 64-year-old man mentioned in our earlier press releases has been charged with the murder of Alex, He is Stewart James Greene
[...]
the grandfather of the victim.

'He will appear before Lincoln Magistrates on Boxing Day.'

The 64-year-old man was previously said to be 'helping police with inquiries'.

Alex's father, John Robinson, paid tribute to his son
[...]
with the heart-breaking message: 'My little boy up in heaven the brightest star shining ever xxx.'

Officers were called to Alex's house in Lincoln, shortly before midday on Tuesday, when he was taken by ambulance to Lincoln County Hospital.
[...]
Gen Robbo wrote: 'My beautiful nephew the brightest star in the sky.'
[...]
'Gutting is not the word john. I know how much your kids mean to you, life is so cruel and no words will make your loss better!! RIP Alex.'
[...]
'Gorgeous boy, Rip Alex. Another Angel taken to soon xxx.'
[...]
'Rip little man, heavens gained another young angel xxx.'

The mother of two said she believed a family lived at the property - the boy, a girl aged about five, a woman and her partner.
[...]
'We've seen the little lad out on his bike and sometimes we've seen him in his window bouncing on his bed.'
[...]
Paula Smith, 43, said she was sickened to hear of the death of the boy.
[...]
'I've lived here for eight years and I'm sickened that this has happened so near to Christmas.

'I feel so sorry for the family that are involved. I used to see the little boy going up and down the street on his scooter being followed by his little sister.
[...]
'He was such a young boy who had got all his life ahead of him.

'He was such a pleasant little boy who always said hello to you even though I didn't know him.'
[...]
neighbour, who did not wish to be named said: 'It's really tragic. There are police outside in the street and I don't think anyone knows exactly what happened at this stage.
[...]
SOURCE
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/dec/24/murder-grandson-lincoln-grandfather
&
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-30600641

How sad. This little boy should have been opening gifts like my grandsons this morning. I wonder what the circumstances were that led to the loss of Alex's life...and where his parents were. I wonder if the grandfather has a history of violence. I want to know more. RIP Alex.

‘Nannie’ leaves tribute to grandson Alex, 9, describing her ‘angel now in heaven’ as grandfather appears in court charged with his murder
  • Alex Robinson, nine, was pronounced dead at Lincoln County Hospital
  • His grandfather Stewart Greene, 64, has been charged with his murder
  • Alex was described as the 'brightest star shining ever,' by his father
  • Greene was remanded in custody after appearing before magistrates'
  • Alex's grandmother leaves tribute describing her 'angel now in heaven'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arged-murder-cheeky-Alex-9.html#ixzz3N4CkpYng

First picture of grandfather, 64, accused of murdering his nine-year-old grandson as he appears in court
  • Schoolboy died after emergency services called to his home last week
  • Grandfather was arrested soon after and charged with murder
  • The 64-year-old appeared in court today for a preliminary hearing
  • He did not speak and nodded his head to confirm his name to court clerk
  • The suspect was not granted bail and will remain in custody
117639g.jpg
Stewart James Greene has been charged with his grandson, Alex Robinson's, murder

A British man who drowned his grandson in the bath just two days before Christmas will spend at least 22 years in prison.

Stewart Greene killed Alex Robinson, 9, at his home last year when his mother left to buy a turkey for the family's holiday dinner.

The 65-year-old locked the doors, filled the bathtub and callously drowned his grandson.

Greene, who had a history of mental health problems, then rolled a cigarette and waited for the family to come home, reported Sky News.

"I've drowned Alex in the bath," Greene calmly told his daughter Joanne when she returned.

Greene was discharged from a psychiatric unit against his will two weeks before the killing on Dec. 23.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/brit-drowned-grandson-9-bath-jailed-life-article-1.2448892

Greene was discharged from a psychiatric unit against his will two weeks before the killing on Dec. 23.
When someone says they need to stay in a mental health facility, they should be allowed to stay.
Who ever discharged him should be going to prison with him.

Back