• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2rgkj0p.jpg

Stacey Nikkel​
- A mother is in custody after her toddler was found alone in a tipped-over stroller.
Sheriff's deputies
[...]
were dispatched to an incident involving a 2-year-old child who was found alone.

A person passing by in the area found the 2-year-old child stuck in a stroller that was tipped over and left unattended,
[...]
The child was found in a vacant field, near the north side of the roadway of Cherry Lane, near Sage Lane. It is believed the child was alone in the stroller from about 10:30 p.m. on Saturday until found at about 9 a.m. the next day
[...]
The child was physically unharmed and was taken into protective custody then transported the Jamison Center.

Deputies located and arrested the child’s mother, 34-year-old Stacey Nikkel,
[...]
Just before the incident, a couple had been trying to adopt the girl and had her in their custody. Nikkel and the couple had been locked in a custody battle. The judge at the hearing said that CPS dropped the ball, and awarded custody back to Nikkel on June 9,
[...]
Nikkel was subsequently arrested on charges of Child Endangerment, Child Abandonment, and Being Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance. She was booked on the charges at the Central Receiving Jail in Bakersfield. Her bail was set at $20,000
http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-...r-in-a-field-near-tehachapi-061814?hpt=ju_bn3

Authorities believe a 2-year-old child was left unattended overnight in a stroller in a vacant field.
[...]
34-year-old Stacey Nikkel, has been arrested on suspicion of child endangerment, child abandonment, and being under the influence of a controlled substance.

A person passing the rural field, near Cherry and Sage lanes, saw the child in a tipped-over stroller around 9 a.m. Sunday,
[...]
Investigators believe the child was alone in the stroller since roughly 10:30 the night before.

The child was physically unharmed and was taken into protective custody.

Nikkel was arraigned Tuesday in a Mojave courtroom.
http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/...rnight-in-Tehachapi-area-field-263693471.html
27wve9u.jpg
Her FB
https://www.facebook.com/stacey.nikkel?fref=browse_search

Last edited:
Let the other family adopt this poor child already!

Holy fuck a pack of rabid racoons could raise the child better than this cum dumpster!

Edit: and throw that damn judge off of the bench, then hit him upside the head with it!

Thankfully the poor little one didn't wind up dead!

now that you added the picture... I even feel worse for the little one!

Even with this cunt (I don't use that word lightly!) of a mother, this poor baby finds a way to smile and melt your heart.

What a beautiful little girl. I'm so grateful she is still alive, no thanks to that egg donor. I don't understand. Did she forget where she left her for 10-1/2 hours? She didn't care? But if she didn't care, why fight for the girl in court? I just don't understand.
Here is what I think is plausible. The babydaddy already signed over his rights as a parent and that child is her only tie for him. So, she want'ed the baby to hold on to him, not for any strong maternal love. Judge Shit for brains gives the kid back to her and babydaddy is long gone, so why worry about taking care of the child? This is just a wild guess. I have nothing to back it up with.
One thing I do know...this bitch needs to be locked up until her uterus is no longer producing eggs.

But just think of all the extra welfare and food stamps and attention she can get with a baby that you can't get without. It's all about possession and control. If you think about it, most bad things that people do boil down simply to control, sometimes it's because they are not in control of themselves or their lives or it's because they are such control freaks nothing can happen without them controlling it down to the nth degree.

So glad this baby girl wasn't injured or worse. Anything could have happened to her. Hope the adoptive parents get her now and forever. Mom was given a second chance and blew that all to hell in one weeks time. I hope the judge doesn't give her any more chances. Her drugs and fun are more important to her than her child. She doesn't want her...but she doesn't want any one else to have her either. Its a control issue. Glad she was only with this tramp for eight or nine days!! Can't imagine what else this little girl has been through during that time.

What a beautiful little girl. I'm so grateful she is still alive, no thanks to that egg donor. I don't understand. Did she forget where she left her for 10-1/2 hours? She didn't care? But if she didn't care, why fight for the girl in court? I just don't understand.
Here is what I think is plausible. The babydaddy already signed over his rights as a parent and that child is her only tie for him. So, she want'ed the baby to hold on to him, not for any strong maternal love. Judge Shit for brains gives the kid back to her and babydaddy is long gone, so why worry about taking care of the child? This is just a wild guess. I have nothing to back it up with.
One thing I do know...this bitch needs to be locked up until her uterus is no longer producing eggs.

The baby keeps a roof over her head and money for her drugs, cigarettes, booze etc.

Im kinda thinking she doesnt want the kid really but doesn't want anyone else to have her

Wow. I hope the judge feels really good about his decision to take this baby from the adoptive family only to have her abandoned by her stupid slag mother. Shoot this bitch in the crotch and let her bleed.

I hope that with her pulling this stunt a judge with an actual functioning brain awards the little one back to the prospective adoptive couple.

The judge needs to take a better look on who he is sending these babies to, just because she gave birth to that baby doesn't make her a mommy.

I think that when a judge has a pattern of rulings that end in obviously foreseeable tragedies, his or her constituents should be able to hold an immediate vote for them to be removed, without having to go through the House of Reps, or the senate or whatever... just a direct vote of the people. You'd need some conditions to be met before such a vote could do much good, such as; a minimum percentage or above of the local citizens must sign a petition stating that they believe the judge in question to be of questionable ability in their rulings, among others.

Of course, you'd probably run short of judges fairly quickly.

My in-laws got a Golden from a breeder. Before she would allow them to even CONSIDER purchasing the dog, she required three visits to observe how BOTH of them interacted with the puppy. And after the adoption/purchase, they had required home visits to make sure the puppy was being cared for.

Why don't we care this much about human babies ?

axk6q1.jpg
Mother gets 2 years for abandoning toddler in field
[....]
woman was sentenced Monday in Kern County Superior Court to two years in state prison for abandoning her toddler in a field overnight
[...]
She has also lost her parental rights.

Stacey Nikkel was found guilty by a jury last month of one count of willful cruelty to a child.
[...]
served about six months in jail while awaiting trial and earned about another six months of jail credit for good conduct and work.
[...]
she continues working and keeps up her good behavior, she'll be released from state prison in about five months.

Judge Gary Friedman's sentence was on the low end of what he could have ruled, but two years was the recommendation from the probation department

[...]
"I'm saying this with the hope that a little compassion is going to cause you to turn around, because you're at the crossroad right now,"
[...]
Nikkel left her 2-year-old daughter alone in a field in June. The child was found in an overturned stroller by a woman on her way to church.

Nikkel tested positive at the time for a mixture of narcotics and alcohol
[...]
A misdemeanor charge of being under the influence of a controlled substance was filed but later dropped.

As for her daughter, Deputy District Attorney Victoria Pyo said

[...]
Nikkel's daughter is in the care of foster parents who hope to adopt her.
[...]
Nikkel was also charged in 2012 with willful cruelty to a child, but that case was dismissed.
http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/...ng-toddler-in-field-286591081.html?hpt=ju_bn3

No amount of narcotics is an excuse for this type of behavior. Drugs don't make people into heartless baby abandoning monsters, you have to start off with some level of evil to get to the point that you're just gonna leave your kid in a field.

I live in a rural area at the end of a dead end road,people used to regularly drop their cats off at the end of our road, and every time I'd find homes for as many as possible and keep the rest. While I was bringing in cats on cats on cats I was also using a out 20 bags of heroin a day. My cats were always fed watered and their liter boxes cleaned. I fucking hate animals that use their addictions as an excuse for their depravity

I hope it's the same family she was with before that slore snatched her away. If so, I bet she was so happy to be home.

So glad her parental rights have been cut. Next step get your tubes tied bitch, you don't deserve to have kids.

Back