• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
this started right by my house and I had no clue anything had happened
2ni05cw.jpg

A Canadian man is accused of brandishing a gun at cops in Windsor, Ontario, and border agents on the Ambassador Bridge, shown, which connects Michigan to Canada.​
Border patrol agents shot a Canadian citizen waving a handgun at the Ambassador Bridge entrance to Detroit early Sunday
[....]
The gunman is the same suspect who allegedly dared Ontario cops at a nearby McDonald’s to shoot him only minutes before.
[...]
now accused of brandishing the weapon during a 3 a.m. incident on the Ambassador Bridge that connects Michigan with Ontario.
[...]
suspect reportedly ignored all commands by officers to put the gun down as he pointed it at the inspection booth and then at agents.
[...]
when border officers opened fire on the man, according to the statement released by CBP spokesman Kris Grogan.

Windsor police confirm the suspect was the same man who waved a gun in a McDonald’s parking lot at about 2:40 a.m.
[...]
“Why haven’t you shot me yet?” the suspect allegedly asked Windsor officers
[...]
It’s believed he pointed the gun in the direction of officers as fast food customers stood nearby — unaware of the gun-toting suspect. He then drove off before Windsor police could get back to their patrol cars.
[...]
suspect has not been identified, but is currently in the custody of Detroit police after being treated for gunshot wounds at a nearby hospital.
SOURCE
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/canadian-man-shot-u-border-guards-pointing-gun-172046427.html

Actually better that he got to American side because not all of our border guards have guns
up until few years ago none had guns
now a couple that have passed the tests have them

Any other individual would have been blown away in 9 different directions with the way cops are so paranoid these days (can't say I don't blame them) who wouldn't have a weapon what so ever. I'm not sure if he knows how many odds he beat in a lifetime of an evening!

Any other individual would have been blown away in 9 different directions with the way cops are so paranoid these days (can't say I don't blame them) who wouldn't have a weapon what so ever. I'm not sure if he knows how many odds he beat in a lifetime of an evening!
yeah and just announced on the news he had a fake gun
the same kind Tamir Rice was killed over

Unlike Tamir Rice this dumbass got what he was asking for in spectacular fashion and he DESERVES EVERY FUCKING BULLET. Sorry but anyone who deliberately acts in a way that puts others at risk deserves what they get. And he got it good.

Unlike Tamir Rice this dumbass got what he was asking for in spectacular fashion and he DESERVES EVERY FUCKING BULLET. Sorry but anyone who deliberately acts in a way that puts others at risk deserves what they get. And he got it good.
Except this guy wanted to die and didn't. I don't think Tamir was looking for suicide by cop.

Back