• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/11/25/ferguson-protesters-

block-interstate-980-in-downtown-oakland-michael-brown-fatal-officer-involved-shooting/OAKLAND (CBS SF) — For the second night in a row, protests over the grand jury decision in the Michael Brown shooting case have turned violent in the streets of Oakland, with blocked freeways and reports of fires, vandalism and looting.
Protesters briefly shut down two major freeways, vandalized police cars and looted businesses in downtown Oakland, smashing windows at cell phone stores, car dealerships, restaurants and convenience stores on a second night of protests Tuesday night.

http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/11/25/4253612/oakland-police-arrest-numerous.html#storylink=cpy

Reporters creating the news
I'm shocked, shocked I tell you
CNN lying to viewers, tell me it's not so
Just shocked, a news network with an agenda
;)
Here’s a quiz for you folks in the media: What happens if you’re out doing “man on the street” interviews but none of the men on the street fit your “narrative”?

If you’re CNN, you stop interviewing them.

It has been remarkable to watch the last few days as America’s self-styled “most trusted news network” has sent out teams of reporters to various areas of Ferguson, Mo., ostensibly to cover the protests there. While their cameramen are watching cars on fire and stores being looted, the reporters ramble on about how “most people here” are “peaceful protesters.”

Again, he notes that the protesters were very peaceful — and would have remained so if it weren’t for those police officers making people so angry by stifling their voices.

This is a news organization that has lost all sense of its role.
http://nypost.com/2014/11/29/why--were-peaceful/

Last edited:
Strong arm robbery isn't considered a job by most of us
Although seems CNN & MSNBC agree with you

I'm talking about the kid found shot to death in his car during the protests. You fucking beak off a lot ... try reading next time.

A moment of peace amid Ferguson anger: Cop hugs emotional protester after befriending him during march
  • During an emotional rally in Portland, Oregon, freelance photographer Johnny Nguyen snapped a photo of a 12-year-old black boy Devonte Hart as he hugged a white police officer Portland Police Sgt. Bret Barnum with tears in his eyes
  • Hart held up a sign that read 'Free Hugs' at the rally
  • The touching photo has been shared, 'liked,' or viewed on social media more than 100,000 times
35a58q0.jpg
Emotional: During an emotional rally in Portland, Oregon, a 12-year-old black boy, Devonte Hart, with tears in his eyes, embraced a white police officer, Portland Police Sgt. Bret Barnum
And I bumping this just because I needed to. Because I needed it. I wanted to see the picture again. And I wish it was here in Ferguson. :(
Maybe someday soon. I don't even give a shit that Jack disliked it. He isn't here. It's easy to look in from the perimeter and laugh.......safely, behind the lines......Armchair quarterbacks always have strong opinions about what they see on tv.

This boy touched my heart. The look on his face says it all. I want to console him and tell him things will be okay. I want to tell him not to be frightened. I want to let him know that things can change if we all work together.

Fuck, now I'm :arghh: again.

Last edited:
He's pissed no one paid his blackmail to lead the protest, guess he's hoping Oblunder makes up for it
What tax issue?
We all know friend of Oblunder, friend of the IRS

FIRED UP: SHARPTON MEETING AT WHITE HOUSE
Al Sharpton will attend Monday White House civil rights meeting as Obama's schedule fills up with THREE separate Ferguson events

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-House-meetings-Ferguson.html#ixzz3KfhZHOuT
. Records reviewed by The New York Times show more than $4.5 million in current state and federal tax liens against him and his for-profit businesses. And though he said in recent interviews that he was paying both down, his balance with the state, at least, has actually grown in recent years. His National Action Network appears to have been sustained for years by not paying federal payroll taxes on its employees.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-shepherd/2014/11/18/new-york-times-digs-al-sharptons-tax-woes

Last edited:
Bring out the water cannons and rubber bullets and tell them all to get back to their fucking houses. I hope they're being recorded so they can be charged with criminal damage later. Our "meat wagons" have cameras on the roof pointing in all directions, rioters might think they've gotten away with it, but the knock on the door can come months later lol.

NFL won't discipline Rams players for 'Hands up, don't shoot' gesture

St. Louis police want five Rams players punished for their pre-game gesture on Sunday, but the league is staying out of it.

The police association released a statement in which it called for "the players involved to be disciplined and for the Rams and the NFL to deliver a very public apology." The organization was incensed when five Rams players -- Tavon Austin, Stedman Bailey,Kenny Britt, Chris Givens and Jared Cook -- held up their hands in what has become a well-known sign of support for the Ferguson, Mo. community grappling with the shooting of Michael Brown by police officer Darren Wilson.

"I know that there are those that will say that these players are simply exercising their First Amendment rights," SLPOA business manager Jeff Roorda is quoted as saying in the release. "Well I've got news for people who think that way, cops have first amendment rights too, and we plan to exercise ours. I'd remind the NFL and their players that it is not the violent thugs burning down buildings that buy their advertiser's products. It's cops and the good people of St. Louis and other NFL towns that do. Somebody needs to throw a flag on this play. If it's not the NFL and the Rams, then it'll be cops and their supporters."

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/12/1/7313815/rams-players-ferguson-hands-up-police-discipline

Last week on Philadelphia radio 97.5's "The Fanatic," NBA star Charles Barkley said the Missouri grand jury was right when they decided not to charge Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson for fatally shooting Michael Brown.
Barkley told host Mike Missanelli that the looters are “scumbags," adding, "There is no excuse for people to be out there burning down people's businesses, burning down police cars."

"I can’t believe anything I hear on television anymore, and that’s why I don’t like talking about race issues with the media anymore because they love this stuff and lead people to jump to conclusions. The media shouldn’t do that. They never do that when black people kill each other," he added.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...uson-grand-jury-got-it-right-looters-scumbags

Last week on Philadelphia radio 97.5's "The Fanatic," NBA star Charles Barkley said the Missouri grand jury was right when they decided not to charge Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson for fatally shooting Michael Brown.
Barkley told host Mike Missanelli that the looters are “scumbags," adding, "There is no excuse for people to be out there burning down people's businesses, burning down police cars."
Sir Charles as the voice of reason? Damn, what is this world coming to?

Michael Brown’s stepfather, Louis Head, is being investigated for inciting Ferguson riots by yelling ‘burn this b---h down’: report
The stepdad was caught on camera urging supporters to 'burn this motherf----r down' last Monday after a grand jury declined to indict former Ferguson cop Darren Wilson in the Aug. 9 shooting of the unarmed teen. Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder has called for Louis Head's arrest for inciting the riots that left a chunk of the St. Louis area in cinders.
svqfxc.jpg
[...]
grieving stepdad’s words have him in hot water.

Slain Ferguson, Mo., teen Michael Brown’s stepfather, Louis Head, is under investigation for inciting a riot after urging supporters to “burn this bitch down” several times after a grand jury declined to indict Officer Darren Wilson
[...]
Authorities have already interviewed some of those who were with Head at the time of the evening decision announcement made by St. Louis County prosecuting attorney Robert McCulloch, though it’s unclear if the stepdad will face charges, Ferguson police Chief Tom Jackson told
[...]
Cops expect to interview Head at some point, Jackson confirmed.
Missouri’s Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder is among those who believe Head acted criminally, telling
[...]
radio host Laura Ingraham last week that the grieving step-parent “should be arrested and charged with inciting a riot.”
[...]
Head consoled Brown’s mother, Lesley McSpadden, who sobbed when the announcement was read Nov. 24, as other protesters yelled out “f--k the police.” An enraged Head is then captured on video turning around and screaming “burn this motherf----r down” and “burn this bitch down” several times.
“We are pursuing those comments, and there's a lot of discussion going on about that right now, but I really can't get into that at this time," Jackson told
[...]
Family attorney Benjamin Crump has since distanced McSpadden and Michael Brown Sr. from the comments, calling them inappropriate and “indefensible.”

The parents of the slain 18-year-old called for calm ahead of the controversial decision, which sparked protests around the nation — none as fierce as in Ferguson.
"We don't condone people acting on emotion calling for people to do irresponsible things at all,"
[...]
"And so we want his family, his mother and father's message to come across louder than anybody who might be associated with them ... And they can't control what others do. They can control what they pray for."
McSpadden, for her part, deflected blame from Head last week during an appearance
[...]
saying it was Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon’s fault for failing to control the rowdy crowd.

“The crowd was already stirred, it’s been stirring since Aug. 9, I wouldn’t hold him accountable for that,” McSpadden said of Head. “They stirred the pot. They had everyone on edge.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-eyed-ferguson-riots-report-article-1.2030219

Now the governor has to take the blame, he can't blame Oblunder he has no proof, plus the Oblunder administration is known for destroying their enemies
It pretty obvious to anyone not an Oblunderbutt who made the call to keep the National Guard back and let the criminals loot and burn the city

'False and absurd': Missouri governor fires back against his lieutenant for saying Obama administration kept National Guard out of Ferguson as rioters torched the town

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onal-Guard-Ferguson-rioters-torched-town.htmlk

The Day Mayor called for national Guard

Holder also expressed concerns privately about Gov. Jay Nixon’s decision this week to declare a state of emergency at a news conference and activate the National Guard . . .

A top aide to Holder called the governor’s office earlier this week to express Holder’s displeasure and “frustration,” according to a Justice Department official.

“Instead of de-escalating the situation, the governor escalated it,” said the official
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2014/11/25/holder-national-guard-ferguson/

The failure to deploy the Guard appears in his view to have allowed violence to spiral out of control.
We also KNOW that Valerie Jarrett was in CONSTANT communication with the Governor Jay Nixon throughout the ordeal. WHY WAS A STAND DOWN ORDER GIVEN?

This administration, starting to sour on everyone except the lawless

David Clarke, black Milwaukee sheriff: Eric Holder has ‘disgusted’ me
Attorney General Eric Holder is guilty of race-bait tactics in his response to Ferguson, said Milwaukee’s widely quoted and tough-talking black sheriff, David Clarke, in a recent nationally televised interview.

“He comes out with these scurrilous claims that law enforcement officers hit the streets every day with some nefarious intent in their heart to deny people their constitutional civil rights and indiscriminately just shoot black males as if it were some sort of sport,” Sheriff Clarke said in an interview
Sheriff Clarke made the statements in context of discussing the fallout from the grand jury’s decision not to indict Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson in the Aug. 9 shooting death of teen Michael Brown. The tough-on-crime sheriff also criticized the Congressional Black Caucus, and decried members’ claim that the grand jury determination only proved that “black lives don’t matter” in the United States, and rebuked the White House for fueling racial animosity,

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-milwaukee-sheriff-eric-holder/#ixzz3KsAx1e5t
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/3/david-clarke-black-milwaukee-sheriff-eric-holder/

Everyone getting tired of these characters

“The notion that white cops are out there just killing black people – that’s ridiculous. That’s just flat-out ridiculous,” the TNT basketball analyst told CNN. “I challenge any black person to try to make that point. Cops are actually awesome. They are the only thing in the ghetto between this place being the wild, wild west. So this notion that cops are out there just killing black men is ridiculous and I hate that narrative coming out of this entire situation.”

We never have meaningful dialogue over a cold beer when things are going good,” Barkley explained to CNN. “When something bad happens, everybody has a tribe mentality. Everybody wants to protect their own tribe, whether they’re right or wrong.”

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/12/03/barkley-defends-police-following-ferguson/

Charles Barkley Slams Obama, Sharpton as ‘Same Cast of Sad Black Characters’
Barkley told Baldwin, “Every time something happens in the black community, we have the same cast of sad characters. We don’t have to have Al Sharpton go there.”

“We have the same sad sack of black characters,” Barkley said. “We need some strong black men in St. Louis to stand up and say ‘Hey, let’s handle this situation.’”
In an interview with CNN’s Brooke Baldwin, Barkley says that President Obama should not go to Ferguson, and that Al Sharpton shouldn’t go either.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/12/0...harpton-as-same-cast-of-sad-black-characters/

Portland cop wanted to bring crying 12-year-old protester “back to kid level” with hug
Sgt. Bret Barnum asked for a free hug and got a big one from 12-year-old Devonte Hart during a Nov. 25 protest in Portland, Oregon. The 21-year veteran of Portland Police Bureau wanted to reassure Hart that “everything was going to be OK,” he said in an interview with the Oregonian.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...l-hug-12-year-old-protester-article-1.2032169

Two New Black Panther Party members plotted to bomb Gateway Arch and kill Ferguson Police Chief

ST. LOUIS - Two members of the New Black Panther Party arrested last week on federal weapons charges were planning to bomb the Gateway Arch, and to kill St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Bob McCulloch and Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson, sources tell NewsChannel 5.

The men, identified in an indictment as Brandon Baldwin and Olajuwon Davis, are said to have given false information and bought guns from the Cabellas in Hazelwood, Missouri.

[...]

Sources tell NewsChannel 5 that Baldwin and Davis were being investigated for months. The suspects were aggressively pursuing explosive devices.

Chief Jackson said he "was warned about a plot" by federal agents, but was "not given a lot of detail.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/loca...es-plot-to-bomb-arch-kill-mcculloch/19565733/

On Olajuwon Davis' facebook page -

ali-screen.png
Somebody needs a refresher on the rules of capitalisation. Either that or his "cause" has too many buzzwords that they insist be capitalised. Either way, the content of the message aside, it's painful to read.

On Olajuwon Davis' facebook page -

ali-screen.png
Oh FFS, St Louis is called Mound City because of Cahokia Mounds dipshit! An ancient civilization just over the river in Illinois. It was a city established in 1250 AD and was a meeting ground for the Cahokia civilians to meet, have events, and bury their dead. http://cahokiamounds.org
Google is your friend :asshat:!!

I swear on whatever deity u choose. Ignorance seriously is bliss. For those who choose to remain that way. As for the rest of your Arch rant, your words hold as much credence with me as that of a Grand Wizard of the KKK. Extremist, inflammatory, intended for one purpose.

Oh, btw. How did that whole, blowing up the Arch because it represents racial inequality thing go? :confused:

Last edited:
“We have the same sad sack of black characters,” Barkley said. “We need some strong black men in St. Louis to stand up and say ‘Hey, let’s handle this situation.’”
In an interview with CNN’s Brooke Baldwin, Barkley says that President Obama should not go to Ferguson, and that Al Sharpton shouldn’t go either.
I've been a fan of Barkley for quite a long time. He was part of the "bad boys" of the NBA back in the 80's and early 90's. The "Round Mound of Rebound", and then his years with the Suns. Anyway, his basketball skills aside, people need to listen to him right now, he's speaking the truth. What he is saying is making sense.

Is this dude for real? here's your hero Oblunderbutts, if his mouth is open he's lying to you
His actions are definitely more community organizer than presidential

OBAMA ON GARNER: 'MY TRADITION IS NOT TO REMARK ON CASES'

The opposite is true: from Skip Gates to Trayvon Martin to Michael Brown, Obama nearly always weighs in.

In his remarks Wednesday on the non-indictment of the New York police officer who allegedly choked Eric Garner to death during a routine arrest, President Barack Obama claimed that he does not involve himself in such controversies. "My tradition is not to remark on cases where there may still be an investigation," he said.

Yet Obama broke in with his own remarks at about 4:43 p.m., interrupting his own pre-scheduled address to a gathering of Native American leaders at the White House to offer his take on the grand jury decision before local officials had their chance to react.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...Garner-My-Tradition-is-Not-to-Remark-on-Cases

Last edited:
Do the real facts of the Brown Shooting matter?

Guess only 2 black lives count

MEDIA IGNORE 224 TEENAGERS KILLED IN CHICAGO SINCE MICHAEL BROWN'S DEATH
Since August, Al Sharpton and MSNBC, CNN, the big three networks, and all the righteous protesters and Anonymous hacktivists have been using the death of Michael Brown as a basis to claim that our society is prejudiced against black teens. But since then 244 teens have been killed in Chicago, most of them black males, and not a word has been said about this death toll.

As the lives of hundreds of teens are laid waste in Chicago, Jesse Jackson, who lives in that very city, remains quiet.
Al Sharpton has bypassed Chicago in his constant trips about the country to capitalize on violence against blacks.
And former Obama Chief of Staff, now Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, has issued no comment.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...illed-in-Chicago-Since-Michael-Brown-Was-Shot

Federal autopsy released in Michael Brown shooting — conclusions seen similar to local, private examiner's
The autopsy found that the 18-year-old died of multiple gunshot wounds and had severe head and chest injuries — the chest injury possibly an exit wound from a shot that entered Brown's arm. It also found a minor gunshot wound to Brown's right hand was from a close range discharge of a firearm.
A federal autopsy in the Ferguson police shooting reached similar conclusions to those performed by local officials and a private examiner hired by 18-year-old Michael Brown's family
[...]
The Armed Forces Medical Examiner System's autopsy on Brown, conducted at the request of the Department of Justice, was among grand jury documents that St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Bob McCulloch released
[...]
with little explanation.
[...]
include transcripts of eight federal interviews of possible witnesses to Brown's shooting in early August; police radio traffic; and an alleged audio recording of the shots fired by
[..]
officer Darren Wilson.
contained information that was similar or identical to the materials that McCulloch released
[...]
after a grand jury decided not to indict Wilson in Brown's death. A transcript of testimony from an Air Force pathologist who performed the Justice Department autopsy
but the autopsy report itself was not released until Monday.
[...]
The transcripts of the witness interviews that were released
[...]
were already included in previously released testimony heard by the grand jury.
[...]
Justice Department autopsy found that Brown died from multiple gunshot wounds and had severe head and chest injuries, though it noted that the chest injury might have been an exit wound from a shot that entered Brown's arm.
[...]
autopsy also found a minor gunshot wound to Brown's right hand was evidence of close range discharge of a firearm.
[...]
The Justice Department is conducting a separate civil rights investigation into Brown's death.
[...]
has reviewed all of the grand jury documents that have been released and none appear to include a transcript or a recording of a two-hour FBI and county police interview with Brown's friend, Dorian Johnson, who was with Brown when he was shot.
[...]
the first batch of documents did include seven video clips of Johnson's media interviews, as well as a transcript of his testimony to the grand jury.
Johnson was walking with Brown when they encountered Wilson in a Ferguson street. Wilson fatally shot Brown, who was unarmed
[...]
Johnson painted Wilson as provoking the violence, while Wilson said Brown was the aggressor. He also said Wilson fired at least one shot at his friend while Brown was running away.
[..]
transcript released in November notes that jurors listened to a recording of an Aug. 13 interview of Johnson by the federal and county investigators.

Ed Magee, a spokesman for McCulloch, acknowledged earlier Monday that his office didn't release copies of FBI interviews with some witnesses at the request of the Justice Department.
[...]
"Those reports are not ours to release,"
[...]
Hours later, Magee advised reporters that "as promised, additional information concerning the grand jury testimony on the Michael Brown/Darren Wilson investigation is now ready to be released."
[...]
jury investigations are closed to the public. When McCulloch released documents last month, he said that he wanted transparency and believed "everyone will be able to examine that same evidence and come to their own conclusion."
[....]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-released-ferguson-shooting-article-1.2039727

Last edited:
Michael Brown shooting witness Dorian Johnson hired by city of St. Louis
Dorian Johnson, who was with Brown when he was gunned down by a Ferguson police officer in August, has been hired to work for the city
21bu90i.jpg

Dorian Johnson
Meet the city of St. Louis' newest hire.

Dorian Johnson, who was with Michael Brown when the Missouri teen was gunned down by a Ferguson police officer, has been hired to do work for the city
[...]

The 22-year-old was hired under a state grant through the city's Agency on Training and Employment, or SLATE, the mayor's chief of staff, Jeff Rainford,
[...]

The job, which is listed as a temporary position, pays about $8.50 an hour. It follows Johnson meeting the low income eligibility requirements, said Rainford.
[....]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...rian-johnson-hired-st-louis-article-1.2039878

Take part in strong arm robbery, lie to LE, lie to the Grand Jury, get a government job
You just can't make this stuff up

The father of the “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot,” slogan has just been employed by the United States government.

Dorian Johnson, the star witness to the Michael Brown shooting and the man who was Brown during the strong-arm robbery moments before Brown was killed has been hired by the city of St. Louis.

According to STltoday.com, “Jeff Rainford, Mayor Francis Slay's chief of staff, has confirmed that Johnson was hired under a state grant through the city's Agency on Training and Employment, or SLATE.”

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/michael-brown-star-witness-gets-government-job

29cv49j.jpg

Crystal Eschert believes she was fired in retaliation for raising safety concerns on a building being used by the department.
Charlotte fire investigator dismissed for insensitive Michael Brown Facebook comment
The Charlotte Fire Department fired Crystal Eschert after they received a citizen complaint regarding an insensitive Facebook post that referenced the Michael Brown shooting. Eschert believes she was actually fired for raising safety concerns on a building that was in use by the fire department.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ator-fired-facebook-comment-article-1.2053556

Latest posts

Back