• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2chaj5y.jpg

dbt6c.jpg
[...]
34-year-old father of three with stage four metastatic kidney cancer surprised his high-school sweetheart with a romantic date in a Florida Hospital
[..]
room that was transformed by a team of clinicians.
[...]
staff granted Lazaro Fonteboa his wish of taking his wife, Tracey, out on their wedding anniversary by transforming a hospital room into a quaint tea room with food donated from one of the couple's favorite restaurants, Infusion Tea.

It was the perfect date,”
[...]
“It was gorgeous and I couldn't ask for anything more. It’s beyond special.”
One hospital employee arranged a tuxedo for Laz,
[...]
Another brought his flute to give the couple a private concert.

“In all that they’re going through in dealing with this cancer…just to have a moment to themselves where they can actually be a husband and wife
[...]
” said radiation physicist Chris Warner.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/fl...ncer-patient-give-wife-surprise-date/30315806

So sweet<3!!!

I wish they had arranged a dress for her to be there to match his tux, that would have been an added sweet touch for them.

Back