• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
Tarus Scott, 30, and Genard Dupree, 27, were arrested Tuesday after a surveillance camera in a Walmart in Lake Wales, Florida, captured the whole stunt on tape, WESH-TV reports.

The video shows the suspects walking through the store together. Suddenly, Dupree lays down on the ground near the entrance as he clutches his chest and pretends to have a heart attack.
25uijy0.jpg

When other shoppers saw Dupree on the ground, they tried to help him while Scott allegedly helped himself to $369 worth of toys, including a motorized power wheel Barbie car, a Leap Frog tablet, and a Barbie Glam vacation house, WFLA reports.

Once Scott was out of the store, Dupree got up, brushed himself off and walked out as well. Both men were seen getting into a silver sport utility vehicle, according to ClickOrlando.com.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/17/genard-dupree-tarus-scott_n_6341912.html

I need someone to fake ebola near the coffee isle ...

What a couple of dipshits!! Too funny! Can't believe they even conceived they'd get away with this. Can't stop laughing.

So I have procrastinated greatly this year.

Went to Walmart last night to tie up a few loose ends. When we got there a fire truck and ambulance came in just after we parked. A man who was working there had a heart attack and dropped dead. All I could think of was how sad it would be to die in a crumby job at such a time.

Off topic, but relevant. Also the guy at the door was telling the freaking world about it! He really wanted to make friends...

QUOTE: Genard? Sounds like "Ya nard!"

OOOOORRRRRR Better yet "YA TARD!" (YA TARDED) OR "GEE TARD" (GEE TARDED) Either way sounds appropriate to me! This is a number one example why I don't trust certain people! Scum buckets now have a place to stay for Christmas!!! Merry Christmas Ya Tard and your dumb ass friend Tarus!

Latest posts

Back