• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
a0dyfs.jpg

Jassiah Clark​
Four-year-old Jassiah Clark was reported missing to Baton Rouge Police on Saturday, and searches for him thus far have turned out unsuccessful.
[....]
reports that this is not the only tragedy suffered by the boy’s family in recent weeks. Just about a month ago, two men who were reportedly closely related to the child killed one another in a fight. Now the child’s loved ones are mourning the loss of two of their loved ones while panicking to search for Jassiah.

Jassiah is an African-American child who stands at approximately three feet tall. He weighs 40 lbs., and has dark hair and eyes. He was last seen wearing a pair of Levi’s denim shorts and a Hornets jacket. He was also wearing a pair of Adidas brand tennis shoes that were black, red and blue. His mother, Brittni Clark
[...]
and is distraught at the trouble that has befallen her family.

“I just want him to come home.”

Brittni is still mourning the loss of the two men who shot one another in an altercation
[...]
(her boyfriend and brother), but now she has to put on a brave front to search for her four-year-old son.
[...]
reports that the Baton Rouge Police are trying to put together the pieces of this case to find out what happened to little Jassiah. He was reported missing at around 10:50 p.m. Saturday night after he was last seen in the afternoon. He was reportedly last seen near his home
[...]
If you know anything about the disappearance of this little boy, please do not hesitate to contact the Baton Rouge Police Department at (225) 389-3853, or call Crime Stoppers at (225) 344-7867. Police are asking for anybody with any possible information to come forward in hopes of locating the missing child.
[...]
it’s been longer than 24 hours since Jassiah Clark vanished from around his house, leaving numerous possibilities to be speculated about what happened to him.
[....]
that K9 units have been used around the area in the search for him and nothing has been found and no reports have been shared indicating that the K9 units had hit on his scent at all. This could be indicative of any number of scenarios. Did this missing child wander away from his home and get lost, or did he disappear under nefarious circumstances?
http://www.inquisitr.com/1696776/mi...missing-from-baton-rouge/#wz3qxCwW65Al6pC6.99

A 4 year old child shouldn't be unaccounted for at 10:50pm! He should have been safe & warm at home long before that late hour, why would they wait so long before alerting the authorities?! At 4 years old children are still so vulnerable. Hopefully this family will be spared from another tragedy, and given a Christmas miracle instead.

A 4 year old child shouldn't be unaccounted for at 10:50pm! He should have been safe & warm at home long before that late hour, why would they wait so long before alerting the authorities?! At 4 years old children are still so vulnerable. Hopefully this family will be spared from another tragedy, and given a Christmas miracle instead.
yeah my hinky meter went up as soon as I read the article
theres alot more to the story

I never understand what makes some parents wait so long to report really small children as missing. I'm sure everyone with kids has been temporarily unable to find them for a few minutes, the panic is indescribable, it makes time seem to stretch, minutes feel like hours. How do you not ask for all the help available? Personally I'd be on the phone if I couldn't find mine within 15 minutes. I wouldn't be able to handle the panic for that long before begging everyone and anyone to help me find my kid.

It makes me jump to conclusions that the parents are guilty of something when they take hours to report them missing.

This isn't going to end well. That's a very bad part of BR; used to be blue collar neighborhoods, now it's all gangs and drug dealers. It's close to where my junkie-asshole ex son in law was found nodded out in his car with my baby grandson in the back seat, screaming. HA! Now he's in prison!

yeah my hinky meter went up as soon as I read the article
theres alot more to the story
It's definitely suspicious. I have a four year old girl, and if I couldn't find her, I'd be calling the police, fire station, the National Guard, and Batman within minutes. Of course, that would never happen, because she follows me more closely than my shadow, so if I wanna find her, all I have to do is stop walking, and she'll run right into my booty. :)

I just don't see this ending good. The story is incomplete, at best, and what parent waits until almost 11 o'clock at night to report their 4 year old missing when he was last seen that afternoon? That makes no sense.

Baton Rouge authorities expand search for missing 4-year-old boy

Authorities have expanded the search for a missing four year old boy
[...]
as no new leads have emerged.

More than 50 officers have canvassed homes near where the boy was last seen

[...]

The FBI, EBR Sheriff’s Office and Center for Missing and Exploited Children are all involved in the search, said Sgt. Mary Ann Godawa

[...]

Jassiah Clark was last seen around sundown on Saturday near his home on Robertson Avenue, family have said. Police were notified by 11pm

[...]

“I’m desperate,” said Jassiah’s aunt Lesly Reed. “I need my nephew here.”

[...]

Original post

A 4-year-old Baton Rouge boy has been missing since Saturday afternoon, placing new strain on his family still mourning the deaths of two men close to the child who killed each other in an argument

[....]

Jassiah Clark was last seen by his mother about 12:30 p.m. Saturday, near their Robertson Avenue home,
[...]
He added that police are still following different leads and have not yet released a narrative of where Jassiah may have gone.

As the sun set Sunday, about 20 of the boy’s family members and friends walked up and down Robertson Avenue.
[...]
“I just want him to come home,” said the boy’s mother, Brittni Clark.

But the boy, whose disappearance has been heartbreaking for his family, already was a witness to another heartbreaking event. The boy’s uncle and mother’s boyfriend killed each other after a drunken argument in the front yard of the home where they lived,
[....]
The boy and his 10-year-old brother were only feet away.

In that tragedy, Lester Reed, 32, stabbed 19-year-old Tevin Crump, who then shot Reed in the chest outside a home
[....]
on Nov. 23. As Reed fell to the ground with a bullet in his torso, Crump stood over Reed and tried to shoot him again — even as a knife protruded from his chest

[...]

But the gun jammed, and moments later, Crump fell to the ground just feet from Reed, and the two died shortly thereafter — Crump at the scene and Reed at a hospital.

Jassiah, along with his 10-year-old brother, were outside the home just feet away when the argument broke out, two family members said. He had been living at the home with his mother for a few weeks

[...]

Jassiah was deeply affected by what he saw. In the weeks since the shooting and right up to his disappearance, Jassiah cried every day and told his mother that he missed his uncle. Though other family members still mourned both men every day, they did their best not to bring it up to Jassiah,

[...]

“That’s hard for an adult to fathom an uncle and stepfather (being) killed before your eyes,” Brittni Clark said of her son. “But for a 4-year-old … that’s crazy.”

Clark has been especially hard-hit after the deaths — her boyfriend and her brother were the two men involved in the double slaying.
[...]
when she got the news, she was in Parish Prison, where she had been jailed three days earlier. Police say she and another woman stole at least $7,000 from an elderly man’s bank account while working as the man’s caretakers,
[...]
She was released on bond three days after her family members died.

Clark said the last 24 hours have been horrible.

“I’m numb,” Clark said of the events of the past month. “I’m very numb. I can’t really feel because I just don’t understand why everything has just fallen down on me all at once. It hurts so bad.”

[...]

conflicting accounts as to where Jassiah was last seen. While police say Jassiah’s mother last saw him at their home close to 12:30 p.m., family members say Jassiah was playing with boys in the street several hours later
[...]
about 5:30 p.m. Those boys then saw Jassiah wander north alone on Robertson Avenue and then make a left turn near Denham Street, according to Jassiah’s neighbor Terri Burris, whose 10-year-old son plays with Jassiah often. The boys didn’t think much of his wandering because they all regularly walked from one end of the street to the other, Burris’ son added.

Shortly after the boys were playing, a neighbor saw Jassiah walking alone near a canal that runs roughly alongside Robertson Avenue

[...]

Jassiah was wearing Levi’s shorts, a Hornets jacket and Adidas tennis shoes with black, red and blue on them, according to police. He is 3 feet tall and weighs 40 pounds. Jassiah’s mother described him as a fun-loving kid who likes to ride bikes and play football and who enjoys making s’mores

[...]

“It’s like one thing after another,” Reed said. “All we can do is hope we overcome it all.”
[....]
http://theadvocate.com/news/police/11152063-123/police-searching-for-missing-4-year-old

yeah remember Jenise Wright that her family didnt notice her missing for hours
actually the next day and she was found raped and murdered by her teen neighbor
they need to take all the kids from this fucked up family
who the fuck lets a 4yo wander?
people that dont care
and the family sounds as fucked up as it gets

So, Mom was in jail for theft, the Uncle and the boyfriend got into a drunken argument and killed each other while children were watching and now the 4 year old is missing...

Maybe a good Samaritan took the boy away from all that bullshit so he could have a better life. I know it's a real long shot but I'm hoping for a miracle here.

First I was thinking Mom did it, now what with witnesses saying he was by the river..

I just cannot fathom how you would let a 4 year old baby out to play alone , unsupervised and not check. For HOURS. My youngest is still 4 and it is inconceivable to me.

Don't tell me this Mother was in the house acting normally - she must have been out of her skull at the very least, because even the scummiest parents look at the window or holler for their kids from time to time.

I don't get how the mother can be so irresponsible in caring for this 4 yr old. I suspect he fell into the canal. I don't believe this is going to end well. This mother should face charges.

fuck fuck fuck not what I was hoping for although in my heart I knew
Body of missing 4-year-old Jassiah Clark found
The search for 4-year-old Jassiah Clark, missing since Saturday night, ended tragically Monday night when his body was found in a deep hole about 25 feet from his home
[....]
An officer found Jassiah’s body about 7:30 p.m. after using a flashlight to take a closer look at the hole in a vacant lot behind Jassiah’s home. Sgt. Mary Ann Godawa
[...]
said the hole was filled with water and dirt.

“We had hoped we would find Jassiah alive and well, but unfortunately that didn’t happen,
[...]
“This is a tragic incident that has affected everyone who worked this case.”
[...]
By Monday night, the lot, once filled with grass, had been turned to tire-tracked mud. Police tape surrounded the perimeter.
[...]
said late Monday that the family had looked at the hole several times in the past few days, but they thought it was a puddle because only a shallow amount of water was sitting atop the mud.
[...]
at one point in the search, she had seen a police officer stumble at the hole, but he managed to grab a fence to steady himself.

“I’m pissed off,” Reed said about the city-parish not addressing the hazard. She said she plans to be at Mayor-President Kip Holden’s office first thing Tuesday morning to express her anger.

“It’s been very unacceptable,”
[...]
“It could have been anybody’s child.”

No determination has been made yet whether the boy’s death was an accident or a slaying
[....]
On Monday afternoon, police and unmarked cars lined Robertson Avenue, where the boy’s family lives, as groups of officers spoke with children and adults in an eight-block area,
[....]
The officers were joined by more than 20 members of Jassiah’s extended family, who had gathered at his house and the surrounding streets to look for him and also to stand together in the family’s driveway and await more news.
[...]
“It reopened everything back up again,” Chapreca Harris said Monday afternoon. Harris is Lester Reed’s former girlfriend of 10 years who remains close to the family. “The family had to come together for that. Now we’ve had to come together for Jassiah. We just need a break.

Ruby Chambers, who is Lester Reed’s mother and Jassiah’s grandmother, added on Monday afternoon: “This seems like a nightmare to me. It ain’t no great feeling.””
http://theadvocate.com/sports/11162880-32/body-of-missing-4-year-old-found

yeah well if you watch your fucking kid this could've been avoided
I never let my kids out by themselves at that age and I don't let my gbaby to open the fucking door unless 'I'm there with him

Last edited:
How sad. To think if he was being watched as he should of been (and assuming this was an accident), he maybe could have been saved.... Poor baby never had a chance..

“I’m pissed off,” Reed said about the city-parish not addressing the hazard. She said she plans to be at Mayor-President Kip Holden’s office first thing Tuesday morning to express her anger.
“It’s been very unacceptable,”
This makes me want to rearrange the aunt's face :punch:

What's unacceptable is not watching a 4 year old toddler. They paid him so little attention that they don't even know what time he was last seen. Neighbors seemed to pay more attention to his comings and goings than the family did. It was 12 hours since mom seen him and 6 since neighbors seen him..why the delay in calling for help? Why wait till after it was dark to bother looking for a 4 year old?

They knew that hole was there and didn't check it? I call bullshit on them thinking that hole was a puddle. If it caught your attention enough to look at it multiple times, someone would have tested how deep it was or at the very least told your kids to stay away from the water. It would be something your mind flipped back to when he turned up missing. At 25 feet from his house..someone should have heard something.

No determination has been made yet whether the boy’s death was an accident or a slaying

In someways I hope it comes back that he died before going into the hole. It would be horrible to be murdered, but it probably would have been quicker and somewhat less scary than slowly drowning in a hole feet from your house and all alone. Plus the family passing the blame for his death makes me want to see them tied to a stake and eaten by fire ants.

“I’m pissed off,” Reed said about the city-parish not addressing the hazard.
Yeah well I'm pissed off that these "adults" were so fucking caught up in their own ignorant bullshit that they neglected a 4 year old and he is now dead.

How about some personal fucking responsibility for raising your own Goddamn children instead of blaming the fucking world for your failures? No, the family was so broken and torn because two drunk fucktards killed each other and whatever other bullshit they wrapped themselves up in that a 4 year old is dead because the adults couldn't be bothered to notice him gone for hours. It's not the parish's fault it's the ignorant adults that were supposed to be taking care of that child, they failed him and they shoulder all the blame in my opinion.

my grandson is his age and I cant imagine him being off where ever the hell he wanted
let alone hours at a time
no matter what happened accidental or not
they basically murdered him by being lousy caretakers
whine all they want how life isn't fair because they lost 2 earlier this month and now him
they neglect to realize every fucking one of those deaths was preventable
they need to be looked at hard by CPS
they killed him with neglect
they have no right to whine about it
every one of those deaths didnt need to happen
and mom was just released from prison
you would think after being away from him and living through the 2 deaths while she was in prison
she would want to keep him within reach
but no he wanders on his own just like so many other kids on this site
where they end up dead because mom and dad are to busy to realize a pedo has raped and killed their babies before they even notice they are missing
rant over
really hope a relative finds this site while searching his name

yet this family decides to blame the city like they were the ones in charge of looking after this child
fucking ghetto low lowlifes will now make sure they get paid for their neglect
make a buck off killing their own kid

Coroner: 4-year-old died from accidental drowning with signs of hypothermia
Preliminary autopsy results have been released for the 4-year-old who was found dead in a 20-foot deep, water-filled pipe
[...]
Coroner William "Beau" Clark, M.D. says the manner of death is an accident and the preliminary cause of death is drowning with hypothermia as a contributing factor.

"It is with great sadness and respect we investigate any unexpected or traumatic death,"
[...]
"When our investigation involves the death of a child, it is particularly tragic and we extend our thoughts and condolences to Jassiah's family and friends."
[...]
http://www.wlox.com/story/27696001/...accidental-drowning-with-signs-of-hypothermia

So sorry this kid couldn't have decent parents that could just keep an eye on their kid. I don't have my own, but guess what, I know where even the 10 year olds are when I'm babysitting, let alone a toddler. Poor little guy, same age as my nieces.

And I agree, the thought of him wondering when someone would get him out of there just breaks my heart..

Do not even get me started on them placing blame on the city. Bitch he'd still be alive if, I don't know, you knew where your fucking kid was. Bunch of no-good entitled motherfuckers out there today.
Hate people.

I have a 4 year old who has NEVER been out of my site, we have a privacy fenced in back yard he isnt allowed to go into alone. Way to go mom... Not to make you feel like shit or anything...

You just know they're going to sue the city for not filling that hole. They refuse to accept that they should have been watching him and that is the reason he is dead.

First I was thinking Mom did it, now what with witnesses saying he was by the river..

I just cannot fathom how you would let a 4 year old baby out to play alone , unsupervised and not check. For HOURS. My youngest is still 4 and it is inconceivable to me.

Don't tell me this Mother was in the house acting normally - she must have been out of her skull at the very least, because even the scummiest parents look at the window or holler for their kids from time to time.
exactly my girl is 9 and has to check in every 30 mins. At forty I'm at the door hollering, 50 i'm walking down the street with the dog and there is hell to pay.

Poor baby :( He didn't deserve to die like that. My morbid brain though is like did one of those kids he was playing with push him in there and left him on purpose? I know I know too jaded for my damn self.

This is the most fucked up family ever grand theft, drunken double murder with child witnesses, child neglect, and an accidental drowning because no one cared enough to watch him.

RIP little guy your family didn't deserve a little angel like you heaven is going to be so much better for you doll.

All BR is pissed off! The folks who live in the Pocket are taking the City Parish Gov't to the woodshed over the neglect of public works projects in their area, which they blame for little one's death. Other folks are attacking the family and neighbors for not watching their kids.

Me? 50/50 blame. Sad to say, poor areas ARE neglected as far as repairs and keeping the infrastructures safe and working. Workers show up to fix something, work for a day or so, then just leave. When residents call to ask when the repairs will be finished...they get blown off with stuff about backlogs.

We have shit for a City Council and shit for a mayor. The city is responsible for leaving the hole uncovered. The residents are responsible for letting it stay that way. It could have been covered with sheet metal and fenced off. mr cb and I do that with sinkholes and old septic tanks (after filling them with dirt and gravel. Hell, a few big limbs driven into the ground, some bobwire stapled to the limbs and you have a makeshift fence. Or they could,ve covered it with planks. God knows there's enough trash and wrecked up cars on lawns, carports and front yards.

My heart does go out to his loved ones; they could have done more, but I know they're hurting. I won't throw rocks at them; my own kids took advantage of my periodic inattention to do the most appalling shit you can imagine. I was on a first name basis with everyone in the ER.

I was thinking how hard could it have been to throw plywood and a couple cement blocks on it, there's always wood and blocks around, put a broken down car over it, that is if you're so cncerned aobut the welfare of the children. But wait, this hole didn't concern anyone until something horrible happened. I say you need to be proactive and watch your children and repair your own neighborhood if you can't get anyone else to do it. But I suppose, like usual, you rather wait for the horrible thing to happen and blame everyone around you. It's easier, isn't it?

I was thinking how hard could it have been to throw plywood and a couple cement blocks on it, there's always wood and blocks around, put a broken down car over it, that is if you're so cncerned aobut the welfare of the children. But wait, this hole didn't concern anyone until something horrible happened. I say you need to be proactive and watch your children and repair your own neighborhood if you can't get anyone else to do it. But I suppose, like usual, you rather wait for the horrible thing to happen and blame everyone around you. It's easier, isn't it?
Absolutely fucking awesome response!

I <3 you cubby!

Back