• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

maddhattie

Not too much to say about myself, so I'll just give the basics. I'm 34, living in NC, with 5 children ranging in age from 11 months to 19 years. Haven't been here long, but whenever I have a bit of free time, I'm here, I can't even remember life before the Demon, LOL! I must admit, I had an ulterior motive for introducing myself. I wanted to say Thanks, from the deepest crevice of my cynical, jaded heart to my Bold Fairy. Best Christmas present EVER! I can't wait to use my crap button!

Welcome. I already told u, but u r rocking the updates on the older stories! Thanks. So have a cookie (except mine r peanut butter so I'm not sure what the brown dots r. Just wipe those off)

Here have a cookie. I just got a fresh batch of day old cookies at the food shelf.

Edit to add:
I must be having a sugar high, I forgot to say: Welcome, So welcome!

My cookies are Sugar free and quite stale, no chocolate chips for me, but if you throw thwm in the microwave for a second or two, they'll freshen right up! Hello and Welcome! <3<3<3

Welcome! Your womb is a prolific as mine, but I was more efficient. Kids from 18 to 3.

Welcome. I don't bake but gave you a cookie anyways. Not sure where the dog found it.

In real life I'm the odd duck that brings wine to the cookie exchanges. But in my defence it is Cupcake wine. Red Velvet variety.

Oh. And I don't have a dog.

Welcome! Your womb is a prolific as mine, but I was more efficient. Kids from 18 to 3.
Thanks! I love children, obviously, but I do believe I've had as many as I need. Mine are all at least 4 years apart, so that I could get each child out of diapers and almost in school before baby brother or sister came. It made things a little easier, LOL! 3 boys, 2 girls.

You're currently the update queen, maddhattie. Always enjoy your posts and very much appreciate those updates. <3

You're currently the update queen, maddhattie. Always enjoy your posts and very much appreciate those updates. <3
Thanks! I'd ask for a crown, but my little girl would just take it. Appreciate the accolades, but I'm new & playing catch up, so whenever I read a thread that's old and has no resolution, I just have to know what happened! I'm sure most of us have that in common, so I come back and post what I find. I try to only update the ones that struck a chord with Members, that way I'm not clogging up alerts! I am amazed by @Whisper, I don't know how she keeps up with these threads!

Back