• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2qvv9jq.jpg

"I apologize to the family," Parilla said during his perp walk. "It was not my intention."
11c6q2b.jpg
Marco Antonio Parilla Jr., 23, was charged with first-degree murder for allegedly killing Kondek.
[...]
officer in Tarpon Springs, Fla. was shot and killed while responding to a noise nuisance 911 call.

The police officer Charles Kondek, 45, was a 17-year veteran of the local police department and a married father of five. Kondek was also a former NYPD officer
[...]
The shooter was identified as 23-year-old Marco Antonio Parilla Jr. Police also identified him as a transient.
[...]
happened at 2 a.m. Sunday in Tarpon Springs—approximately 28 miles outside Tampa—after Kondek arrived at the apartment complex where the noise complaint was reported.
[....]
Kondek got to the scene he saw Parilla—former resident at the apartments—confronting someone he had issues with.
[...]
Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said at a press conference that Parilla had a .40 caliber handgun tucked in his waistline. When he saw Kondek he shot at him and stole a white Hyundai sedan from a victim
[...]
Parilla then fled the scene and ran over Kondek while he was trying to reverse out of the apartment's driveway. He then lost control and crashed into a power pole and a pickup truck. That's where he was brought into custody. He was not injured.
[...]
While Parilla was driving away, another resident from the apartments came out and began shooting at the fleeting car because he thought Parilla had gone there to kill him,
[...]
There is now a warrant for that resident's arrest.

Gualtieri said Parilla shot Kondek because "he felt like a caged rat."

Kondek was transported to Florida Hospital North Pinellas to receive medical treatment, but was pronounced dead
[...]
Parilla was charged with first-degree murder and booked at the Pinellas County Jail.
"I apologize to the family," Parilla said during his perp walk. "It was not my intention."

Parilla had already been arrested five times,
[...]
Records from the Department of Corrections showed that Parilla had been charged and convicted of possession and delivery of a controlled substance, possession and delivery of cocaine, dealing with stolen property, trafficking in drugs and leaving scene of a crash with injury.
[...]
Kondek's family has not yet spoken on the tragedy.

Police are still trying to find the other shooter in the incident.
SOURCE
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...fficer-charles-kondek-shot-and-killed-on-duty

r2oi9s.jpg
Charles Kondek, 45, was fatally shot early morning Sunday. Police say Kondek was a former NYPD cop.
1he5c4.jpg

Flowers are placed on a police car near the scene of the shooting of Officer Charles Kondek in Tarpon Springs, Fla., on Sunday. Kondek, a former NYPD cop, was shot and killed responding to a call shortly after 2 a.m.​

This is the kind of assailant that need to be dealt with deadly force but seem to not receive hardy, if any injuries. He said that this was not his intentions. What other results did he think would happen? I see his transient status upgraded to a jail cell for a long gone time. WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH.

Well, golly gee, he apologized and he didn't mean to murder him in cold blood for doing his job. Certainly we should all forgive him, maybe start a gofundme account so he can get a nice apartment.

Enjoy death row motherfucker.

Deputies arrest man who shot at accused Tarpon Springs cop killer
5d2kiw.jpg

Jareem Roach​
[...]
another arrest in connection with the murder of a Tarpon Springs Police Officer.

Pasco and Pinellas deputies put the cuffs on Jareem Roach
[....]
They believe he was the man, accused cop killer Marco Parilla, was initially looking for.
[....]
parilla believed Roach had ratted him out on the conditions of his release from prison, and as a result, law enforcement officers were looking for him.
[...]
Parilla went to the Tarpon Springs apartment complex to have it out with Roach.

While he went to Roach's door, a female friend waited in the car with the radio blaring.
[....]
resident became upset and asked her to turn the music down. She refused and instead waved a hand gesture at the man. He called police and Officer Charles Kondek was dispatched. Moments later, that same resident called police again to report shots fired and an officer down.
[...]
after Parilla unloaded his weapon at the officer, Roach believed he would be the target, and opened fire on Parilla. "This all happened in a very, very short period of time,"
[...]
"From the time the Parilla fired and emptied that gun at the officer, all seven rounds at the officer, the officer returns those two rounds, the time that Roach comes downstairs at Parilla."

"After Roach unloads the 9mm into the car and Parilla is driving off, Roach does something at that point, and that's what we don't know,
[...]
"Does he take the gun and go back into the apartment? Does he discard the gun someplace? What does he do with that gun? That's the question that we don't know."
[...]
initially questioned Roach as a witness, but released him. They were searching for him and finally caught up with him at a motel in Pasco County. Roach now faces a charge of felon in possession of a firearm.
http://www.wfla.com/story/27695729/al

Wow for this officer to survive as an NYPD officer and probably thinking to himself that moving to a small town in Florida where the crime rate is nowhere compared to NY it was going to be easy living. Sorry for his family that he was way off on this one and it costs him his life. Mind you all over a little bitch blaring the music and giving the bird to the neighbor instead of turning it down even slightly.

Gualtieri said Parilla shot Kondek because "he felt like a caged rat."

I'm glad he hates feeling like that. It makes me feel good knowing the rest of his life will be miserable.

Sickening to hear his "apology" which is nothing more then some bullshit excuse shitting the blame. Fuck this guy.

Back