• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2ekm3bb.jpg
Questioned by police: Harley James Paynter voluntarily went to police in connection with the sickening mutilation of pug, Otis, 13
[...]
man has been arrested for killing and mutilating a family's pug after police found its tongue, an eye and its intestines scattered
[....]
Harley James Paynter turned himself into police to be questioned over the the depraved crime - which took place while he was staying at the dog owner's house as a friend of her son's.
[....]
responded to a panicked call from the dog's owner, Melissa Lanter, who claimed she had found the tongue of her 13-year-old pug Otis - and the rest of him was missing.
[....]
she had seen Paynter leave her house with blood all over his face.
[...]
Police Sgt. Paul Davis, who was on the scene, said: 'In 30 years, I've never had a call like this. It's gruesome.'
[....]
responded to the call at 1:45 am. Ms Lanter said Paynter had come downstairs around and hour earlier before leaving the house.

In her call to the police,
[...]
'I went upstairs and found my dog's tongue, and my dog is gone. And he had blood all over his face.

'He done something with my dog and he left.'
[...]
was being held yesterday in the Licking County jail on a charge of cruelty to animals, a second-degree misdemeanor, .
[....]
who owns three dogs - claiming she was horrified when
[...]
informed her of what had happened adding: 'It's scary. It's frightening. It makes me want to move.'
[..]
officers suspect the suspect was under the influence of alcohol or drugs - but the report does not go into further detail
[....]
Sergeant Davis added: 'The homeowner woke up in the morning and found pieces of the dog in the yard and in the house.

'I hope this is the last time in my career that I have to talk about something like this.'
SOURCE
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...in-newark-for-gruesome-mutilation-of-dog.html
his fb
if4eh5.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/harley.paynter?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

Karma has a weird sense of humor about this one....

Is it just me or does it look like the flaming douchbag has eyeliner on?

“He done something with my dog and he left.”
Didn't his Mother teach him that it's rude to eat and run?!

He's in the Licking County jail and one of his charges stem from removing the dog's tongue...
Took the words out of my mouth. Keep an eye on this one he's one lick away from being a serial killer they always start on animals.

POS! Poor woman wouldn't have let the garbage into her home except for her son and where the hell was he?

What's potentially very worrying is that most thrill killer serial murderer types start out with doing shit like this to animals. A decade from now he could well be doing this kind of shit to people, and be yet another dirtbag serial killer on the wanted list.

These kind of crimes against animals are often punished much less severely than they should be. Anyone who does this to an animal ought to be considered highly dangerous to people too, and sentenced accordingly

This is scary as hell. A guest of her son's. Who the hell does he run with? What the hell was he on?? Who could have imagined.

At least it was an ugly, annoying dumb breed rather then a dog that was actually cute and good.

At least it was an ugly, annoying dumb breed rather then a dog that was actually cute and good.
Yes, the freak was of a dumb, ugly and annoying breed and far from good or cute.... . but the pug was loved. Too bad it was the pug getting murderdinstead of the other dog freak ....

Last edited:
Rest easy Otis. His poor family. I dont think I could get over coming home and finding my dog's tongue

All the pugs I've had have all been totally placid, they just love people and trust strangers so easily.

Back