• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
A Dillsburg man has been charged with raping a boy over a 14-year period, beginning when the victim was 5 years old and he was 11.

Jacob Dallas Stone, 25, of the first block of Autumn Drive, was arrested Wednesday and charged with rape and multiple sex offenses for repeatedly raping the boy from the spring of 2000 until April 28 of this year, according to a criminal complaint filed by Carroll Township police.

The criminal complaint accuses Stone of repeatedly threatening the victim with bodily injury should he refuse to submit to sexual relations. The affidavit states that the threats of harm and forced sexual contact occurred regularly and sometimes several times a week for 14 years.

The crime was reported to police on Dec. 9 and on Dec. 10, the investigating officer interviewed Stone's mother, Bobbi Jo Miller, who told him, according to the criminal complaint, that Stone had told her on Oct. 14, 2014, that "he had been engaged in sexual activity with the victim since he was 5-years-old."
Specifically, Stone is charged with rape with the threat of forcible compulsion, rape of a person less than 13 years old, statutory sexual assault, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse of a person less than 16 years old, sexual assault and indecent assault of a person less than 13 years old.

He is in York County Prison on $250,000 bail.

http://www.ydr.com/crime/ci_27171005/dillsburg-man-charged-raping-boy-over-14-year

I'm thinking with that large of an age difference they are relatives . Eleven seems young to babysit , and you don't see a lot of eleven year olds just hanging out with random five year olds . He told his mom in October , but nothing was reported til December .

He was doing this when he was 11! How did no one see that something was wrong with these boys? I am willing to bet the 11yo was being abused as well. This is so freaking sad.

Latest posts

Back