• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
It does not hurt anyone to talk about things going on in their lives. It feel good to talk to people. I steered away from forums for such a long time because people will always want proof.

Maybe I just want to talk about it. Try to figure out things about it. Maybe some of you can help me to understand things better.

Then this is a good goal, IMHO, not trying to convince anyone of anything. If I thought that were possible, my bank accts. would make the Federal Reserve look like food stamps, lol.

As long as you can handle the healthy skepticism that comes with this, and relative, OtherWordly topics without getting butt hurt (I'm sure you can), and you don't self-promote/spam/scam per forum rules, this should provide a great forum for some good food for thought on all three sides of the fence. As always, JMOs. :)

I get headaches a lot. And I usually take the experience in my dreams. I have a hard time sleeping.

You just described a large portion of the population that do not participate in readings.

I steered away from forums for such a long time because people will always want proof.

Come on. You didn't really expect people to just accept your claims as truth, did you?

Do you mind if I ask what your religious views are? If you believe in a heaven or hell? You mention doing past lives readings, so you believe that souls, for lack of a better word, reincarnate?

I'm not asking in order to mock. As I said, I'm very interested in the human mind, belief systems, and why we believe what we believe.

After I had read so many people and saw that their issues now are the same that I saw in their past lives it made me think. Was I just picking up on there current life issues and I had a great imagination? Or maybe we do relive our past lives over and over. I am surely no expert. I just went through an interested time in my life.

I pray to God for guidance every day. I do not attend any church or read the bible. I have read some of the bible before.

After I had read so many people and saw that their issues now are the same that I saw in their past lives it made me think. Was I just picking up on there current life issues and I had a great imagination? Or maybe we do relive our past lives over and over. I am surely no expert. I just went through an interested time in my life.

Do you regress yourself in trance (deep alpha), meditation, etc., or do you stick to reading others?

I pray to God for guidance every day. I do not attend any church or read the bible. I have read some of the bible before.

You may want to if you believe in the Christian God. The Bible has a few, specific verses concerning psychics, mediums and the like. Long story short, he doesn't like you all too much.

If someone asks for a read I find somewhere quit and instantly start typing. I rarely do past lives anymore. It is like I moved on. When I do passed loved ones I look at their picture and type as it comes to me. I make sure I tell the person if it is an audio or a visual I am receiving.

And they are all positive as far as I know. I do not claim I am a psychic or a medium. I just see and hear. People say I am all bundled in one. I try to be very honest and offer all that is shown.

You may want to if you believe in the Christian God. The Bible has a few, specific verses concerning psychics, mediums and the like. Long story short, he doesn't like you all too much.
The sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers , men who have sex with men are all condemned in the Bible as not going to heaven. :rolleyes: We're all doomed :p

One thing I know I have been through a lot and I do have knowledge to extend to people. Some might not want it and then some will except it.

The sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers , men who have sex with men are all condemned in the Bible as not going to heaven. :rolleyes: We're all doomed :p

Hey, man, I didn't write the stupid shit. :p But it is the Book of the Lawd, and that's what he says.

Look at our world and then the bible. Yes we all are going down south. My son is gay do I think he is going to hell? I do not because he is a very kind and loving person who helps many in need.

Look at our world and then the bible. Yes we all are going down south. My son is gay do I think he is going to hell? I do not because he is a very kind and loving person who helps many in need.

What you think and what the Bible says are two, vastly different things. But that's a different subject entirely. Point being, God doesn't like psychics.

And they are all positive as far as I know. I do not claim I am a psychic or a medium. I just see and hear. People say I am all bundled in one. I try to be very honest and offer all that is shown.
Not at all, I will list the verses that I know from memory,
Leviticus 20:6
Leviticus 19:31
1 John 4:1
Deuteronomy 18:9
Revelation 22:15

I know there's more but I don't remember them all.

look at how computers and phones have taken most of our time away from our kids. No one near me goes to the park and plays with there kids. They are on their computers and phones.

Yeah, they really weren't into the old Pagan love fests, though they did like an appreciable amount of Egyptian paganism/lore. That whole nakey dancin' round the fire and "love the one you're with" thing seriously pissed old Constantine and the Nicene Council off, too, lol.

How many of us have broke the commandments? People talk about the bible so much but do they adhere by every word?

Leviticus 20:27
“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.”

Deuteronomy 18:10-13
"There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you. You shall be blameless before the Lord your God"

Those are two of the more specific ones. It's not just he doesn't like it, he considers anyone who practices it an abomination. Harsh.

Another verse tells a story of a fortune teller having a demon cast out of by Apostle Paul.

How many of us have broke the commandments? People talk about the bible so much but do they adhere by every word?

I'm an atheist, so the bible is meaningless to me. I only asked about religion because an afterlife to most people in our cultures suggests heaven and hell, but you also talked about past lives, which means reincarnation. Those are different, conflicting belief systems, so I wondered what your thoughts were on these belief systems.

look at how computers and phones have taken most of our time away from our kids. No one near me goes to the park and plays with there kids. They are on their computers and phones.
The parks in my area a plumb full, including my family. I don't always take mine to the park but my hubby does.

Back