• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
9zuihh.jpg

Danmarie Lugo-Lugo
shes got a moustache​
Danmarie Lugo-Lugo was arrested
[...]
Pennsylvania police, after she called to confess to sexually abusing a toddler.
[...]
19-year-old teen admitted to police that she sexually abused 22-month-old toddler.
[...]
happened back in November, at the home where the suspect would often babysit.
[...]
reveal when asked why she did it, Lugo-Lugo allegedly responded that she was quote "bored and horny".
[...]
the child's mother, the suspect was at one time a foster child in her home.

"I agreed to have her with me, you know, because she didn't have any other family member who was able to have her, or was willing to have her."
[...]
behind bars charged with aggravated indecent assault. She faces $25,000 bail.
http://6abc.com/news/police-teen-admits-to-sexually-abusing-toddler/433737/

Court documents: Birdsboro woman 'horny and bored' when she molested toddler
[...]
has confessed to molesting a then-22 month-old girl
[...]
Danmarie Lugo-Lugo, of Birdsboro, stands accused of sexually abusing the toddler on Nov. 12 at the suspect's home
[...]
Lugo-Lugo confessed to the crime, claiming that she was "horny and bored."
"That's awful. I hate to hear things like that. That is just terrible,"
[...]
"I don't understand why somebody would do something like that."
[...]
The toddler's mother said she cannot believe she was betrayed by a woman who was once her foster daughter.

The little girl's mother spoke
[...]
about why she opened her home to Lugo.
[...]
Lugo-Lugo attempted suicide the next day. She allegedly used a phone to record a confession of the abuse.
[...]
http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regio...-and-bored-when-she-molested-toddler/30182856

:yuck: I feel like I need a bleach bath after reading this. Bitch looks like a Geico caveman....who stopped this fucking snatch face from killing herself? They should be charged too!!! Ick...IIIIICCCCKKKK!!!! My skin is crawling. I'm kind of glad the headline wasn't "Neanderthal Chick KILLS Toddler" but still...very unsettling. (((((shivers)))))

I honestly didn't realize that was a girl until I started reading the article.

At the *very* least, she realized what she did was wrong and confessed to the crime. No one would have ever known otherwise. She could have continued to molest the child for a long time...

For the record, I am not saying that she should get a slap on the wrist and let go. Child molestation is one of the worst things you can do in my opinion. She should be kept from children if she can't control herself. Jail/prison time is a must IMO.

I applaud legitimate foster parents, because they do face a tremendous risk taking in strange youngsters. Presumably foster parents receive a file or some information on the child's background and any known problems. I hope they do.

Often, potential foster parents are told very little, since a lot of that info can be considered confidential medical info. There was that case of the foster child who died because the foster parents were not informed of his HIV status, and so didn't have him in treatment for it.

oh come on now. growing up with the name danmarie has to affect you in a way that wax-strips could never. what she did... totally horrible, her facial hair, well, not too bad. she has a 'stache that many 16 year old boys would envy.

October 07, 2015

Danmarie Lugo-Lugo, 20, of the 600 block of East Main Street pleaded guilty before Judge Stephen B. Lieberman to aggravated indecent assault of someone younger than 13 for the Nov. 12, 2014, assault.

In court Tuesday, Assistant Public Defender Holly Feeney said Lugo-Lugo suffers from mental health issues and was a victim of repeated assaults when she was younger.

She requested a sentence of one to three years in state prison followed by seven years of probation.

Assistant District Attorney Carmen J. Bloom asked for a sentence of 22 months to five years in state prison followed by five years of probation.
Lieberman chose to follow Feeney's request.

Lugo-Lugo was ordered to have no contact with the victim. She will also be required to register as a sex offender for the rest of her life.

http://www.readingeagle.com/news/ar...saulting-22-month-old-girl&template=mobileart

Why would she ever be let out of prison?

Because she clearly has mental problems, has facial hair and self protects by not plucking her eyebrows and making herself ugly. Because she is a broken child of the system and the system want to see if they can fix it. But more than anything she called the cops on herself ... she didn't go get a second or third babysitting job so she would have some variety.

*** i think she would be pretty after a wax and a tweeze. Like Gypsy Blancharde. Remember her, her mom shaved her head to fake cancer and made her live in a wheelchair? She is pretty now.

15727282_10158263557930643_136436138757498723_n.jpg

Its hard to believe this is the same girl

gyspy-and-dee-dee.jpg

Last edited:
Because she clearly has mental problems, has facial hair and self protects by not plucking her eyebrows and making herself ugly. Because she is a broken child of the system and the system want to see if they can fix it. But more than anything she called the cops on herself ... she didn't go get a second or third babysitting job so she would have some variety.

*** i think she would be pretty after a wax and a tweeze. Like Gypsy Blancharde. Remember her, her mom shaved her head to fake cancer and made her live in a wheelchair? She is pretty now.

15727282_10158263557930643_136436138757498723_n.jpg

Its hard to believe this is the same girl

gyspy-and-dee-dee.jpg
Wait the top pic is the same girl as the one pushing the chair? That is crazy and hard to believe. Wow

One reason Gypsy Blanchard looks better because she got some new teeth in prison. She lost a lot of teeth due to the crazy medications her mother forced on her.

I applaud legitimate foster parents, because they do face a tremendous risk taking in strange youngsters. Presumably foster parents receive a file or some information on the child's background and any known problems. I hope they do.
Often, potential foster parents are told very little, since a lot of that info can be considered confidential medical info. There was that case of the foster child who died because the foster parents were not informed of his HIV status, and so didn't have him in treatment for it.
I know these posts are very old but I needed to respond so everyone can. Understand how broken our system is..
I wasn't able to know anything about my daughter's history because I was a foster parent and all of that is confidential. Because she was my niece, I knew some things.. but, I was from another state when and estranged from my brother..
Then when I adopted her, all of her records were sealed.

Imagine a broken child moving from foster home to foster home with never having any of their carers given any background info. Therapy is limited if at all because of the privacy.. and foster care is always considered temporary even when it's long term and the entirety of the child's childhood.
Then at the magical age of 18 ...

Congratulation kid, you made it to adulthood. Bye.

Back