• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Rick Waid

Hi, my name is Rick Waid and I love to try and help with missing person cases. Thank's for accepting me in this great place.

Last edited:
What about missing sock cases? I can't find my one of my favorite left foot socks... it's pink and has polar bears on it.

Muahahahaha:crack:! Now we gotcha;)! I am the queen of this site:cool:. Morbid used to be king:wtf:, but I drowned him in a butt of Malmasy:rolleyes:. He was pretty much an asshole anyway:mooning:.
As my first royal edict to you:smug:, you must send me a $20 bill or face my wrath:mad:.. NO-fucking-body wants to face my wrath:nailbiting:!

You will start off as a manwhore :woot:and, upon proving yourself worthy:wideyed:, you will be promoted to minion.:smuggrin: I may name a cat after you:cat:. Beware of everyone on this site:shifty:; this is where bad trolls:troll: and tards :wacky:wind up after being kicked off every fucking site on the innernets:jawdrop:.
Morbid :devil:is confined to a CDC hospital:smug:; he has an entirely new and never before seen STD:nailbiting::arghh::nailbiting:. It's so virulent it jumps off his sofa ;)and chases you down:doctor:.

I wouuld introduce you to the rest of the members:asshat:, but I am just back from a 5 year old's birthday party:dead: and I'm still twitching.:wacky:x1,000,000.

Latest posts

Back