• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
She was probably jealous that her mother took in all these small children and it took mom's attention and money away from her and what she wanted. Then to top it off...she was expected to help with the kids and she resented it. As soon as her mother left the house it seems...she took her anger and resentment out on Kenneth. She did a lot of damage in less than 30 minutes.

From reading the first post, I knew - as many of you did - her story was bs, and how it would end. Two masked men? She isn't even creative. It is simply sad. That precious little boy didn't seem to have a chance. I doubt it was the first time she hurt him. I hope the siblings can be placed in a loving home, and get help for what no child should endure.

I just couldn't beat her long enough, or hard enough...smh. That pic of him in the orange tee is killing me. You can see the story of his whole, short life in his weary, little face. Gods, I gotta get outta this one.

So said. And if she didn't like the living arrangement she could've moved out. she didn't have to stay there

:shrug: don't know why I thought it was PA. . still wish that NY still used old sparky because this bitch does deserve it

Beat and strangled him in front of his twin and younger sibling . :(

She looks way rough for 19 like I can just see the evil in her eyes.

A five-year-old boy was kidnapped from his home during a home invasion. He was being watched by his guardians 19-year-old daughter. She reported that to him and held her down and took him about 1:30 PM
what? what was this supposed to mean? sorry, first thing that i have read about this, but it leaves me confused.

oh good god, that poor little boy. (yeah, i just read the first page....i do not know if i can stomach the second.)

Last edited:
what? what was this supposed to mean? sorry, first thing that i have read about this, but it leaves me confused.

oh good god, that poor little boy. (yeah, i just read the first page....i do not know if i can stomach the second.)
Bad typing on my part. She reported two masked men held her down and grabbed the boy.

Strung-out drug skank. I simply want her dead, no trial, not defense, no nothing, to beat and strangle a 5 year old in front of his siblings, fuck it, she isn't salvageable so just kill her now.

But, I would like to know her motive and as long as I'm being curious, I'd like to know why the parents didn't have custody of their children.

Think we can say she is a social path. There lots of people who are bi-polar that actually dint murder children.

she's being treated for being Bi-Polar...
I'm calling bullshit already.

For a number of reasons. One look at her tells me "drug skank" and if she's "being treated" then that implies medications as that is the appropriate treatment for bi-polar and therefore her mania and depression should be controlled or at least tempered.

And not least of all being that it's a bullshit excuse for MURDER, schizophrenia is a whole different mental health issue that without a doubt can cause some horrifying symptoms, bi-polar usually isn't that dramatic or scary. I think the skank is grasping at straws to make herself look like less of a murdering monster.

Krystal...I couldn't agree more. As someone who has been fighting my addiction demons (successfully for 2 year - Opiates)....one look at her screams junkie to me...she was probably either withdrawing or so miserable with her own life that she took it out on that poor child. He paid the ultimate price for her own issues. It breaks my heart that he was taken away from his parents to be delivered into the hands of this monster. Before a child (especially 3) is given to another family, isn't there a back ground check on all of the people residing in the house? If that girl had such a difficult time dealing with her bi-polar/mental health issues I am wondering if there would be a notation of such on the DYFS records. I just found it odd how the mom put it out there so quickly. I don't think an insanity defense would stand up...I don't think there was any real reason or motive for this murder other than some sick bitch beating on some poor innocent child simply because she could.

A smidge off topic but congrats on 2 years @ManicMommy , opiates are a motherfucker!

I also want to add that I don't mean to make light of bi-polar disorder in general by my previous post, I know from family members that it is a very serious mental illness, I'm simply saying for her it's a bullshit excuse.

I'm calling bullshit already.

For a number of reasons. One look at her tells me "drug skank" and if she's "being treated" then that implies medications as that is the appropriate treatment for bi-polar and therefore her mania and depression should be controlled or at least tempered.

And not least of all being that it's a bullshit excuse for MURDER, schizophrenia is a whole different mental health issue that without a doubt can cause some horrifying symptoms, bi-polar usually isn't that dramatic or scary. I think the skank is grasping at straws to make herself look like less of a murdering monster.

Getting the right meds and the right dosage of meds is well known to be extremely difficult. At 19, and with the state of mental health care over there, it's very possible that she wasn't medicated properly, and whatever she was on on might have done jack-shit in her case, but been very effective for someone else.

Sometimes, a bipolar manic phase can slip into a psychotic episode. I'm not saying that that's the case here, but there's a lot of misinformation about mental illness out there, and I'm just pointing out that it's not unknown for that to happen.

Mental illnesses can also be comorbid,or misdiagnosed. Along with the strong possibility that she was self medicating or abusing other drugs of course.

Testimony: Brenda VanAlstyne knew her daughter hit children in her care

The foster mother of two sisters of slain 5-year-old Kenneth White told a Family Court judge on Thursday that one of the girls said they had been hit with a baseball bat by Kenneth's alleged killer.

Linda Dunn said one of the girls had bruises across her body — and reported being hit "numerous times" by Tiffany VanAlstyne.
http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Testimony-to-resume-Kenneth-White-family-court-6160465.php

Getting the right meds and the right dosage of meds is well known to be extremely difficult. At 19, and with the state of mental health care over there, it's very possible that she wasn't medicated properly, and whatever she was on on might have done jack-shit in her case, but been very effective for someone else.

Sometimes, a bipolar manic phase can slip into a psychotic episode. I'm not saying that that's the case here, but there's a lot of misinformation about mental illness out there, and I'm just pointing out that it's not unknown for that to happen.

Mental illnesses can also be comorbid,or misdiagnosed. Along with the strong possibility that she was self medicating or abusing other drugs of course.

I think a lot of the problems people ..me included..have is Not realizing the full effects of bi polar and that's because SO MANY people are claiming to have it and reality is a lot of those people have just got away with showing their ass .. throwing tantrums.. Ect all through out growing up .. so now they are adults who still want to throw their damn crazy disrespectful yelling screaming tantrum. And when someone calls them out on it . they blame bi polar.... If I were to guess I probably have heard 50 different people through out my life claim this.. I don't know much about bi polar .. but the only symptom most of these LIARS have is childish tempers..

That being said I know some people truly have it and I can't imagine how hard their life is ...mental health is ab serious issue in america..

Last edited:
Back