• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
zldipv.jpg

Yana (pictured) - who suffered from cerebral palsy - was being cared for by her mother when she was killed
161i2r5.jpg
Yana's body is carried out of the apartment after her headless corpse was found at the apartment
[....]
mother has been arrested
[...]
after she cut off her disabled daughter's head, telling police that she heard the voices of demons in her head telling her to do it.

Nadejda Voronova, 33, is being held in a secure psychiatric ward for tests following the grisly discovery of the headless corpse of a seven-year-old girl
[...]
had been looking after her young daughter Yana - who suffered from cerebral palsy - alone since she divorced her husband four years ago.
[...]
she had been struggling to get by without him, and had taken it badly when her mother had died at the start of the month, leaving her without any support in caring for Yana.
[...]
She looked worse every day but she didn't ask anyone to help, we thought she was managing.'
[...]
called to the woman's apartment when they got an anonymous tip-off that she had killed her daughter, and turned up to check on the child's welfare.
[...]
who was sitting in the front room, told them she had killed her daughter after hearing voices she believed to be demons who had told her to do it.
SOURCE
http://www.capitalbay.com/news/6350...r-and-tells-police-demons-made-her-do-it.html

I don't know whether I believe her about hearing demons, sounds like an excuse for someone who was overwhelmed and also grieving. She'll be hearing demons now alright.

Well it's pretty f***Ing coincidental that these"demons" only began talking to her AFTER shit got too heavy. I think she was tired of taking care of that poor little girl and no one was around to witness it, so she figured now would be the perfect time& the perfect crime because she didn't just kill her daughter SHE CHOPPED HER HEAD OFF. No"sane" person would do such a thing so she must be crazy right? So no jail time? Pfft I can see right through this bitch& I'm sure the judge will too. (fingers crossed) RIP little angel, I'm so sorry your mom was a selfish cunt rag

Well, I am deferring too much of the judgementalism until I know more.

Yes, what she did was evil, cruel and nasty, fucking vicious and unacceptable. But in terms of motivations, there are two possibilities.

1. She tired of caring for the poor girl, didn't give a shit about her, so decided to kill her in a manner that she could later try and pass off as resulting from insanity - and therefore her actions were coldly calculating, and she deserves to be prevented from wasting any more oxygen as soon as possible. Kill her now.

2. She genuinely was suffering from a psychotic episode and hearing voices telling her to do fucked up shit. Shit like that does happen. If this is the case I would be less sure what to think. I would still feel some compassion for her then, yet at the same time would feel that that poor kid's death should still count for something and mom should have to pay a very stiff penalty for that in some way.

But I'll withold saying more about how I feel until I have a better notion of the killer's state of mind.

I believe the loss of her husband compounded by the grief over the recent loss of her mother, compounded by having a significantly disabled child to care for physically and financially with no help 24/7 caused a psychotic break. It doesn't negate what she did. Or take away from the horror of killing her daughter and decapitating her. Some folks just don't have the inner strength to deal with multiple stressors in life like some of us have.

Obviously she's lying. Everyone knows it's God who tells people to slaughter their children not demons.:sarcasm:

Back