• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
somp0o.jpg

Sabina Selimovic, 15, fled Austria to
join the jihadists, according to local reports.
107jguq.jpg

Samra Kesinovic, 16, is thought to have
run away to Syria to join the Islamic State.
333hedh.jpg

Some photos show the girls standing beside armed men.
67nx54.jpg
[...]
girls reportedly ran away from home in April to join ISIS in Syria — and one might already be dead.

Samra Kesinovic, 16, and Sabina Selimovic, 15, vanished from their homes in Vienna and started posting troubling images of themselves online
[...]
These pictures show the girls in burkas standing beside terrorists clutching Kalashnikov rifles.

Many fear these images are being used to recruit other young girls to become jihadists.
Alexander Marakovits, spokesperson for the country’s Interior Ministry, said that they have received intelligence that indicates one of the girls might have been killed during the ongoing fighting in the region,
[...]
Government officials have not officially confirmed this claim.

"We also have this information and have checked it, but cannot say with absolute certainty that it is true. But the parents have been informed their daughter could be dead," Marakovits told the German-language paper,
[....]
It is not know which teen is thought to have been killed.

The girls come from Bosnian refugee families who settled in Austria after the Bosnian War of the early '90s
[....]
Both girls were born in Austria. Authorities are investigating how the pair was persuaded to flee Austria for Syria.
[...]
that up to 130 people from Austria are thought to be fighting abroad with Islamic terrorists.

Two more teen girls from Austria also fled the country allegedly to join terrorists in Syria
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...syria-thought-killed-report-article-1.1940106

This makes 3 girls that I've read about, one other was muslim & from Scotland. ISIS began on Twitter, right? So they appealed to the young people somehow & in some way that life made sense to these kids. They're sneaky.

This is seriously the most stupid thing I have heard in a long time. What stupid, stupid girls...

Why? I don't understand what would be so appealing to teen girls? I just don't get it
Teenage girls are the dumbest species on the planet... I dated some of the most unattractive people on earth when I was 15 and I was a good looking girl but they were bad ass losers and that was hoto_O, what I found appealing then gives me the heebie jeebies now...I just wish that the girl who died didn't have to pay such a high price for being dumb and 15:(

I am not sure the extent of it, but I don't think this is as uncommon in Austria as it would be here.

Actually, it would be, Austria is a wealthy first world country, it's just that these muslim terrorist recruitment groups are popping up all over. Including Northern Europe and America and Australia. They target dumbass (spoiled) teens through the internet.
Given that they were Bosnian muslims, this story does not surprise me at all.
But it can happen anywhere. Just last week, in my country, some idiot and his wife up and left and took the kids too, to go fight in Syria. I always just hope they get blown to bits, good riddance to bad seeds, but those kids....

Actually, it would be, Austria is a wealthy first world country, it's just that these muslim terrorist recruitment groups are popping up all over. Including Northern Europe and America and Australia. They target dumbass (spoiled) teens through the internet.
Given that they were Bosnian muslims, this story does not surprise me at all.
But it can happen anywhere. Just last week, in my country, some idiot and his wife up and left and took the kids too, to go fight in Syria. I always just hope they get blown to bits, good riddance to bad seeds, but those kids....
I had read that this is becoming a problem in Austria, I don't know how much of one just that it was definitely on the rise.

But I absolutely agree they are targeting teens everywhere through the internet, its scary the things that can happen under our noses.

I don't know how much of one just that it was definitely on the rise.

I looked it up and your were right, because all the Eastern European (Chechen, Serbian, Bosnian) terrorist groups are using the country as a place to plan and plot. They also use it to get away from Russian prosecution due to Austria's asylum laws.

Oh Eastern Europe, every time I think my loathing for you cannot get any deeper, you manage to piss me off even more.

I looked it up and your were right, because all the Eastern European (Chechen, Serbian, Bosnian) terrorist groups are using the country as a place to plan and plot. They also use it to get away from Russian prosecution due to Austria's asylum laws.
I am glad you looked it up because I knew it was a problem but I didn't know why:)

Austrian jihadi teen girls reportedly want to leave Syria, ISIS, come home
Samra Kesinovic, 17, and Sabina Selimovic, 15, had started lecturing classmates about their lifestyles and were even suspected of a vandalism attack at their school that called for jihad. They left Vienna in April, and purportedly were married off to militant fighters and are now pregnant.
The two Austrian teenagers who became poster girls for the jihad in Syria are now desperate to come home after becoming disillusioned with their new lifestyles.

Samra Kesinovic, 17, and Sabina Selimovic, 15, who grew up in Vienna and enjoyed the freedom to wear whatever they wanted and to meet whoever they wanted, were told by radical preacher Ebu Tejma at a local mosque about the evils of their lifestyle.
[...]
The two
had started lecturing classmates about their lifestyles and were even suspected of a vandalism attack at their school that called for jihad.

When they left Vienna in April, they almost certainly had somebody helping them to get out of the country,
[..]
They left behind a note telling their parents: "Don't look for us. We will serve Allah — and we will die for him."

But once they had arrived, they were married off to local fighters. Both are now believed to be pregnant.
[...]
the girls' social media accounts were taken over and manipulated to broadcast fake messages about their new lives, and that Kesinovic and Selimovic have been used to encourage other young women to head to Syria.

Security service insiders have told
[...]
that the girls have managed to contact their families to say they have had enough and want to come home.

However, experts warn there is almost no chance that the young ladies will be able to leave their new lives now that they’ve become internationally famous and their images have been shared around the world.
[...]
social media accounts show them smiling and wearing their new traditional clothing, flanked by armed Muslim fighters.

Some images seemed to depict Selimovic and Kesinovic carrying weapons, but it was later revealed that many of them had been faked.

“It is clear that whoever is operating their pages, it probably is not the girls, and that they are being used for propaganda,"
[...]
known to have close connections to those investigating the girls’ disappearance and is in close contact with their families. The paper reports that the girls are currently in ISIS-controlled Rakka, a city in northern Syria.

According to Oesterreich, the girls changed their minds after being faced with the realities of the brutal Islamic State regime and want to return home.

But Austiran Interior Ministry spokesman Karl-Heinz Grundboeck said their decision might be too late.

"The main problem is about people coming back to Austria. Once they leave it is almost impossible," he said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...irls-reportedly-leave-syria-article-1.1970097

Poor, stupid girls. They have basically no chance of making it home alive. How on earth anyone would find that lifestyle appealing is beyond me. They need to find and disable whoever helped these girls get out of the country.

Would they be allowed to leave? Especially since one is reportedly pregnant? Aren't women, once married, considered the property of their husband in a Muslim state, or should I say a radical Muslim state?

I know a spokeman for Austria says it's nearly impossible for them to re-enter Austria, I'm just wondering if they would even be able to stray out of their huts in Syria?

Its really easy to manipulate teenagers. Radical movements can seem romantic to bored suburbanite kids. Look at the Manson Family. They were probably told how special they are and a bunch of grandiose bullshit that made this crap seem like a good idea.

Most teenagers run away, or do something stupid at some point in their lives, goodness knows I made my fair share of stupid decisions. But this is incredibly stupid! Didn't these girls have enough sense to know that running away to join ISIS isn't like sneaking out to a party, you can't just call your parents to come pick you up once you've had your fun and wanna go home.

This has got to be especially heartbreaking to the families. They leave places like Bosnia for the precise reason of getting away from this bullshit.

Hopefully this threat encourages moderate Muslims to expel the radical religious figures from their communities. I just can't imagine.

I went to a mosque with a friend of mine in elementary school a couple of times after spending the night at her place. We got to dress up in really cool clothes, and the people there were very welcoming. I thought it was pretty great until, after service one day, while we waited for my friend's dad to come collect us from the ladies' prayer room, we met a pregnant 15-year-old who was waiting for her husband who was twice her age. She appeared very happy and proud. But even my 8-year-old self thought, "This is very wrong."

Ever since, I've had a hard time viewing the Muslim world as anything more than a big, mostly brown YFZ camp. And, yes, I know that's a mighty broad brush.

UN says one girl was killed in the fighting

At this point I'm not even sad anymore. Just glad she was removed from the gene pool. I'm so sick of these people, in my country recently a whole damn family wanted to go join. They were sure to bring their small kids too.

I'm just done with these people, they're too dumb to be saved.

Unfortunately, they had to learn the hard way.

It would be nice if this could serve as a deterrent to others, but...it won't.

Sad shit. Stupid, and sad.

The mother of one of the Austrian teenagers dubbed 'jihadi pin-up poster girls' after they joined ISIS in Syria, is suing the government for letting them leave the country.

Sabina Selimovic was just 15 when she left Vienna with her 16-year-old friend Samra Kesinovic in April 2014, and both are believed to have died in Syria.

Sabina's mother Senada Selimovic says border guards should have stopped the teenagers from travelling to Turkey, from where they crossed the border into Syria.

In 2015, a United Nations official revealed a girl 'of Bosnian origin from Austria' - believed to be Sabina Selimovic - died in fighting in Syria.

According to Mrs Selimovic's lawyer, the border guards at the airport should have checked whether the girls were 'leaving the country against their guardians' will'.

The Austrian state rejected the allegations and a government spokesperson said that it is not forbidden for minors to voluntarily leave the country.

According to local media, there is currently no clear case law on the matter, which means that the Austrian Supreme Court will ultimately make a decision.

Mrs Selimovic still thinks that her daughter, who reportedly got married in Syria, may be alive, even though she has not heard from her for years.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...girl-died-Syria-SUES-Austrian-government.html

This mom is delusional. The government should sue her ass being a garbage mom and not keeping tabs on her own kid. Face it the daughter is dead as hell after being no doubt raped repeatedly until the terrorist got sick of her. Mom you failed get used to it it is not society's fault it is yours cope with it. Now crawl off to a corner somewhere and shut the hell up

Yep, that's right, blame/sue everyone else for your foibles ..
Face it , the girls were idiots ..

Mom, is delusional ..

Back