• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
348j6nq.jpg
24cuyz7.jpg

Cassandra Brown (left), 22, and Stephanie Brown (right), 23, were all smiles when posing for their booking photos following an arrest on shoplifting charges
23w40nm.jpg

Not her first rodeo: Stephanie Brown seemed to be in equally good mood after her arrest back in August on a misdemeanor charge​
[..]
arrested on shoplifting charges is no laughing matter, but a pair of friends from Florida have found something to smile about while posing for their booking photos.

Cassandra Brown, 22, and Stephanie Brown, 23, were collared by police Thursday after being caught stuffing merchandise into their purses
[...]
the two suspected thieves were ushered into the backseat of a squad car, they burst into a fit of giggles and continued sniggering the whole way to jail.
The arrest took place at around 16.30pm Thursday after the happy-go-lucky duo allegedly tried to leave the premises of the Wal-mart
[...]
Cassandra and Stephanie were stopped at the door by a loss prevention officer who allegedly discovered $313.30 worth of stolen items
[...]
According to an arrest report
[...]
Cassandra Brown at one point made an unprompted confession to the crime and explained her strange reaction to the arrest.
[...]
22-year-old Ocala woman told police that she and her friend 'were not trying to be rude or come off as if they didn't care, but that they stole and now they were in trouble so there was nothing else to do other than laugh.'
The grinning duo have been charged with felony grand theft and booked into Marion County Jail
[...]
This was not the first time that Cassandra Brown appeared in a booking photo grinning from ear to ear.

She seemed to be in an equally good mood after her arrest back in August on a misdemeanor charge of leaving the scene of a crash involving damage to property.
SOURCE

Perhaps some time for their crime will wipe those smiles off their faces and their giggles will become fading echoes.

maybe they just get a thrill from being caught....some people are strange like that...maybe they like being a prison bitch?

I don't steal or shoplift....but if I was going too, I would make it worth my while, I sure as hell wouldn't boost crap from Walmart...nope I would go to American Eagle or Areocrombie and Finch...maybe Coach...get my self a new purse or something...wipe that smirk of your face little girls...set some higher goals for yourself. Shoplifting from Walmart...they should be ashamed as hell.

I say these little twits are trying to get famous over their mug shots.

There was one woman who's picture has been out there and sued for her mug shot being used in ad campaigns, then there's the guy with the gorgeous eyes (contacts, I know) who I think was offered a modeling contract. These two twits are going for the same shit. I think they'll be disappointed, they're cute but they're not to that next level of "slap your Mama" stunning.

If they ever grow up and want to get a real job, they'll be in for a big surprise.

Maybe they have a girlfriend in jail waiting for their monthly conjugal visit. Hell they won't be able to get a job at McDonald's at this rate.

I don't steal or shoplift....but if I was going too, I would make it worth my while, I sure as hell wouldn't boost crap from Walmart...nope I would go to American Eagle or Areocrombie and Finch...

Out of all places to go, you'd run to places that sell cheaply manufactured clothes made for tweens????? At least Walmart sells stuff with resale value like electronics. Coach is the only one of your list that makes ANY sense to shoplift from.

However, I would avoid ALL of those because they're all highly targeted stores for shoplifting and are under very high surveillance.

Back