• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
no charges yet
[....]
are investigating how the bodies of two infants or fetuses ended up in a storage unit.
[...]
sheriff's office says a woman called authorities Nov. 25 to report an odor coming from the abandoned storage space in the city of Colfax, about 40 miles northeast of Sacramento. She had just purchased the contents of the storage unit
[....]
deputies found the decomposing remains of a fetus or infant in a container, and a deputy coroner confirmed the remains were human. Later, a second fetus or infant was discovered in the container.
[....]
detectives have interviewed a woman believed to be the mother. They're waiting for the results of forensic and toxicology tests before determining how to proceed.
SOURCE
http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article4622409.html

fo0ygo.jpg

Decomposing remains of two babies are found in abandoned storage unit after its new owner reported a foul stench

• Regina Zimmer won the contents of an abandoned storage container in California in November but opened it to find a foul stench inside
  • Stashed inside a sealed ottoman, she found bags containing what appeared to be a small skull and hair
  • A coroner determined they were the remains of two babies or fetuses
  • Investigations are underway to determine if the babies were alive when they were born - if so, murder charges could be brought
  • Cops have also questioned a woman, 32, they believe to be the mother
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2880100/Infant-fetus-remains-storage-unit.html#ixzz3MP8H5sg1

What is it with the dead baby hoarding?

Seriously. Smh. Seems to be trending. Maybe she didn't have the heart (or gas money) to take 'em to the city dump. :sarcasm:

Whatever her reason turns out to be, she's either young, dumb, or both. Anyone with half a brain (or who read their contract) would know that when you can't pay your storage fees it's considered abandoned and it goes on the auction block. Apparently that didn't dawn on her. Since they were still in decomp, they hadn't been there too awfully long.

Gag. If I were the woman who bought the contents, every bit of that crap would go to the dump. It'd freak me out so bad I'd never chance buying another unit. :yuck: :(

Most of the stuff in there would still carry the smell and probably never get the smell out, I'd just call it a total loss and keep on walking. Hopefully she's glad she found them if only to get that gestating subhuman off the street.

Back