• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Bearella

Hey y'all. I got a little "alert" today telling me I've been a member for a year, so I thought I would finally meander away from reading articles and finally give everyone a formal hello! I've had a bunch of wine, btw, so no judgey. I found this site about four years ago when my college roommate was telling me some ridiculous story about a guy who sat on his couch for so long that he fused with it. So of course we googled "skin fusion couch" and LO AND BEHOLD, DD entered our lives. Our general routine after a night out was coming back home and then I would read her DD articles until she fell asleep, which may say something about who we are as people? When we eventually moved apart I couldn't get my DD fix with just the front page, and moved here!
Is this getting too long? I don't know. I just wanted to say HI and y'all are incredible and I thoroughly enjoy what everyone has to say (a lot of the time) and THE REAL REASON I'M HERE IS THAT I FUCKING LOVE COOKIES.

First of all, my cookies are sugar free, not the best but it's all I got and most importantly, Pete must like you cause he gave you an otter! He never gave me an otter and I like otters! :(

Standard warnings: Stay away from the couch, don't dis Hitler, and don't let Nell tell you that you have to show your boobs, that one is strictly voluntarily.:devil:

Thanks y'all! Makes me smile for the welcome, especially @Pete Bondurant, I feel honored.
I should let you know I'm of the Jewish persuasion however, which I totally understand if you have an issue with.
So everyone knows, I'm in the wine industry so if you even think about disliking me I will get you drunk enough to change your mind:mooning:.

Thanks y'all! Makes me smile for the welcome, especially @Pete Bondurant, I feel honored.
I should let you know I'm of the Jewish persuasion however, which I totally understand if you have an issue with.
So everyone knows, I'm in the wine industry so if you even think about disliking me I will get you drunk enough to change your mind:mooning:.
I'm forced to dislike this....:woot:

Welcome! Nicetameetcha! :)

(...fork over the cookies or the panda gets it :laser: :panda:)
Hey, I just started my first night of negotiation training! Good timing.

So, do u have daddy issues?
(Did I mention it's my first night....?) :banghead:

:D

Last edited:
Ooohh, I like wine, especially pinot noir, though lately I'm starting to drift toward cabernets. In fact, tonight is a wine night...yayyy!

Oh, but here, enjoy a cookie. I'm going home for some wine.

Wine is for pretentious fucks that enjoy making asses out of themselves regularly. Meaning, pretty much everybody here drinks it- except me and @BostonBurns ! We've never needed wine for that...

Congrats! You shared enough for a cookie.

Nice looking dog btw, but I'm adorable too(My Mom says I could of gone Gerber). I'll be sure to remind you to remind me of that well-known fact almost daily. If you can do that, we will get along great. Heck, I might even give you free tickets to a very sought out show in town...

Don't open up to @Macabre either unless you want to watch her eyes roll out of her shallow head.
:rolleyes: < Like this. Lol. Believe me, it's more hurtful than it sounds. She even called me sensitive once :pout:.

Now go take that mutt for a walk, it's brightening up the place...

Wine is for pretentious fucks that enjoy making asses out of themselves regularly. Meaning, pretty much everybody here drinks it- except me and @BostonBurns ! We've never needed wine for that...

Congrats! You shared enough for a cookie.

Nice looking dog btw, but I'm adorable too(My Mom says I could of gone Gerber). I'll be sure to remind you to remind me of that well-known fact almost daily. If you can do that, we will get along great. Heck, I might even give you free tickets to a very sought out show in town...

Don't open up to @Macabre either unless you want to watch her eyes roll out of her shallow head.
:rolleyes: < Like this. Lol. Believe me, it's more hurtful than it sounds. She even called me sensitive once :pout:.

Now go take that mutt for a walk, it's brightening up the place...

Jake, I drink sunshine kool-aid and shit rainbow slushies.

I am a kind and loving person. Ask @Nell and @Athena .

My love and loyalty is earned, not given.

Lol just take my compliments and move on!

Edit: If you can be kind and loving, then I can be deeper than a puddle in a rainstorm lol.

One other thing- you win. I'm still going to work on getting @Athena to allow me to protect her, and @Nell is already on board. On the other hand, YOU Mack, clearly have bigger balls than me. I'm emasculated and no longer feel the need to protect you.

Sincerely,

Bootleg Batman

Last edited:

...and if a person can love people like me and @Nell, they can find the good in absolutely any creature on the planet, I can assure you.

Thanks for finally saying hello, @Bearella, and don't worry about posting while all wined up. I do it all the time, much to my occasional detriment, and I haven't been kicked out yet.

Lol just take my compliments and move on!

Edit: If you can be kind and loving, then I can be deeper than a puddle in a rainstorm lol.

One other thing- you win. I'm still going to work on getting @Athena to allow me to protect her, and @Nell is already on board. On the other hand, YOU Mack, clearly have bigger balls than me. I'm emasculated and no longer feel the need to protect you.

Sincerely,

Bootleg Batman

*teabags Jake with her amazingly large balls*

Welcome to the wonderful world of weird, as a former lurker myself, I applaud you for peeking out of light and looking into the shadows.

I here by deem you cookie worthy. I toast you with your Jewish cyber wine and give you a chicken in case you have need to call on me later. :chicken:

Bwhaaaaaaa.

Back